x-men timeline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
In the movies themselves how many years apart is each one. And I mean in the movies

Inhuman
Timeline is a clusterfuk . Don't worry too much about it.

steverules_2
100 years

rox
please be more specific. I am really curious

TheVaultDweller
X-Men Timeline

Surtur
Originally posted by rox
please be more specific. I am really curious

It depends on what movies you want to count. It is indeed a clusterf*ck of epic proportions.

Like for instance, suddenly Charles Xavier and Mystique grew up together and she was like a sister to him lol.

Or how Magneto helped create Cerebro except no wait it was Beast and it was already created essentially before he ever even met Xavier.

TheVaultDweller
Well, the continuity is balls, but at least the link I provided gives an indicator of the time that passed between films. For some reason, it is not displaying full size, so here is another link to a page that has it. Can open the image from there and enlarge it:

http://xmenmovies.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

Logan isn't on there though, but Hugh Jackman said that it's set in an alternative timeline, and there are elements in the film to support this. No idea where the hell Deadpool or Legion fit into it either.

Darth Thor
I think every film is a different timeline in Fox's X-Men franchise.

quanchi112
Who cares ??

rox
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, the continuity is balls, but at least the link I provided gives an indicator of the time that passed between films. For some reason, it is not displaying full size, so here is another link to a page that has it. Can open the image from there and enlarge it:

http://xmenmovies.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

Logan isn't on there though, but Hugh Jackman said that it's set in an alternative timeline, and there are elements in the film to support this. No idea where the hell Deadpool or Legion fit into it either.

Thanks

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who cares ??

People. People care.

TethAdamTheRock
Some of them prequels some are sequels of them are different timlines (because of time travel)

quanchi112
No, people don't care about this sub par franchise.

TheVaultDweller
The sheer fact that this thread was made is proof that there are people who care. The fact that the franchise has, at this point, made over $4.5 billion at the box office also shows that some people care very much about it as a whole. If they didn't, they wouldn't spend money watching it.

Placidity
I don't know if people care, but I know Azog the Defiler cared. He cared a lot. Some say he cares to this very day.

TheVaultDweller
laughing

Darth Thor
Well given Deadpool made more money than Ant-Man, Dr. Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy and was praised by fans and critics on top, I'd say, yeah people care.

But then again, the guy asking guaranteed Deadpool was gonna flop laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well given Deadpool made more money than Ant-Man, Dr. Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy and was praised by fans and critics on top, I'd say, yeah people care.

But then again, the guy asking guaranteed Deadpool was gonna flop laughing out loud

Yeah. Not to mention, as pointed out, the statement was made in a thread someone cared enough to create. If no one cared, the thread wouldn't even exist. The thread's very existence is all the proof required. Not one even has to do anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.