Can Batman make Gotham City great again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
batman has to face hords of brainwashed people who are trying to wreck havok on gotham city. two face and the joker planed it with dozens of years of media brainwash that brainwashed the citizens of gotham to hate batman and try to take the city apart. can batman save gotham city?

DarkSaint85
He's already done it. Several times.

Dareangel
but in this scenario, he is trying to fight crime but the citizens are screaming at him that he is a racist. batman is like wtf? i am fighting the bad guys and trying to save gotham city. but the citizens are brainwashed and rioting all over gotham city demanding batman to stop fighting crime. some insane shit. joker and two face are laughing their asses off at the situation.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Dareangel
but in this scenario, he is trying to fight crime but the citizens are screaming at him that he is a racist. batman is like wtf? i am fighting the bad guys and trying to save gotham city. but the citizens are brainwashed and rioting all over gotham city demanding batman to stop fighting crime. some insane shit. joker and two face are laughing their asses off at the situation.

To think that Bruce would give af what anyone thinks of him is to not know Batman at all.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Dareangel

Compared to what else he's been called, and what he's gone through, Bruce isn't such a snowflake to let that get to him. He wouldn't complain, or whine.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Sin I AM
To think that Bruce would give af what anyone thinks of him is to not know Batman at all. the thing is, they are rioting and destroying gotham. they are also getting in his way while hs is trying to fight crime. its not easy to keep gotham city sane in such situation. his mission is not to ignore it and fight crime but also return gotham city to sanity as well. can batman do it

Dareangel
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Compared to what else he's been called, and what he's gone through, Bruce isn't such a snowflake to let that get to him. He wouldn't complain, or whine.
yeah i know bruce is tough and he keeps doing his thing. however its not easy to keep gotham city sane when he has to fight crime while there are riots and everybody are against him. joker and two face are paying thugs to create riots and the news media is all against batman. they made him the enemy of gotham and making fake news about him. can he make gotham great again and return everybody to sanity.

DarkSaint85
Lol. As if Batman cares what the media say, you're making it out like he's one thin skinned politician who would throw a hissy fit if things didn't go his way.

Dareangel
Lol. As if Batman cares what the media say, you're making it out like he's one thin skinned politician who would throw a hissy fit if things didn't go his way.

of course not. bruce is tought. but the question is, can he return gotham to sanity or will he be considered the bad guy for ever? will the joker and two face win? make him the enemy in the eyes of gotham city? plus there are rioters who are destroying gotham city along with the criminals. can he handle all that?

DarkSaint85
Well....yes. Because he gets the job done. And has done so before.

iceman24567
Lol. As if Batman cares what the media say, you're making it out like he's one thin skinned politician who would throw a hissy fit if things didn't go his way. Is that a Trump jab?

DarkSaint85
Wut? This entire thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump. I stick to the facts as shown in comicsthumb up

Dareangel
Trump? wow people are really into politics this days. this is about batman and gotham city

Dareangel
Well....yes. Because he gets the job done. And has done so before.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.