I voted Trump, let me tell you why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trumps fan
Hi, my name is William Robert Sykes or as most people call me Billy Bob. I am a regular American blue collar worker, I'm married to Mai who I met on holiday in Thailand, so I'm not a racist. I love Asian chicks. Some other things I love, the USA, our brave soldiers, Monday Night Football, Coldstone Ice Cream, Pizza, Apple Pie, Wrasslin.

Now I don't pretend America is perfect in fact it ain't I dropped out of high school in 9th grade, but I got a job. I learnt how to chop down trees, and I'm a tree surgeon. The thing I have a problem with is Immigrants, not hot chicks like Mai who love 290lb guys like me, but immigrant men. The ones who come to rape our mothers and sisters, steal our jobs and terrorise our nation.

I ain't a racist man; I'm married to an Asian, just like Donald is married to a Russkie, I ain't racist and I know Donald will make the USA great again. So stop dissing him you liberal ****s.

Surtur
Oh Stop The Hate, what an epic failure this was.

Christina B
Wow! You had good reasons. I voted McCain. I liked Obama, tho. I'm a Far Leftist Republican. Thanks for clearing up the ban issue.

Happy Dance

Beniboybling
Wow Surt, you have multiple accounts?

Petrus
Originally posted by Trumps fan
Hi, my name is William Robert Sykes or as most people call me Billy Bob. I am a regular American blue collar worker, I'm married to Mai who I met on holiday in Thailand, so I'm not a racist. I love Asian chicks. Some other things I love, the USA, our brave soldiers, Monday Night Football, Coldstone Ice Cream, Pizza, Apple Pie, Wrasslin.

Now I don't pretend America is perfect in fact it ain't I dropped out of high school in 9th grade, but I got a job. I learnt how to chop down trees, and I'm a tree surgeon. The thing I have a problem with is Immigrants, not hot chicks like Mai who love 290lb guys like me, but immigrant men. The ones who come to rape our mothers and sisters, steal our jobs and terrorise our nation.

I ain't a racist man; I'm married to an Asian, just like Donald is married to a Russkie, I ain't racist and I know Donald will make the USA great again. So stop dissing him you liberal ****s.

LMAO.

Trumps fan
I also voted for Donald because he was up against a crook and is an honest guy. Hildawg is a crook; she has had two scandals, it's not like Donald had any. Lots of accusations about things were made against Donald, but they all seemed to go away. So he is a honest Billionaire with blue collar Joes best interests at heart. He is as honest as my wife from the third world Mai's love is for me, after all, it's not uncommon for 5ft 4" ninety pounds 19-year-olds to marry 290 pound fifty-year-olds out of love.

The other thing I hate about Hilary is she is a woman and an American woman at that. Oversized with a big mouth, guys like me don't want em, so we don't marry em, like Donald I know chicks from emerging nations love us more for us.

Petrus
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/fc/4d/16fc4d79587b70dc8c0e608b48f8cafa.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Wow Surt, you have multiple accounts?

Nah, that'd be highly sad.

Kinda like Stop the Hate.

Surtur

Petrus
It's honestly hard to fathom that there actually are people who think like that.

Adam Grimes
Day 214: Surtur is still strong in his cause to defend Trump's mini trump.

Surtur
Originally posted by Petrus
It's honestly hard to fathom that there actually are people who think like that.

It's easier to dismiss the opinions of entire groups of people if you decide to just label them all as fat stupid uneducated racists.

The humor comes from how the side that professes to be all about intelligence and education seems incapable of learning things.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
It's easier to dismiss the opinions of entire groups of people if you decide to just label them all as fat stupid uneducated racists.

The humor comes from how the side that professes to be all about intelligence and education seems incapable of learning things.

Kind of like how you paint all liberals with the same stroke? Oh, the irony.

Trumps fan
Before trump, people said it was wrong to call a ****** a ******, why? A ****** is a ******!

Trumps fan
A N I G G E R is A NI gg ER

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

I know right? Liberals are so shitty, you could put like half of them in a basket of deplorables, as I like to call it.

The other half just plain don't know any better.

Surtur
A N I G G E R is A NI gg ER

Putting an ER on the end is wrong. Nigga, like Jay-Z an others spout out is A Okay.

One shows racism, the other shows respect.

Robtard
I know right? Liberals are so shitty, you could put like half of them in a basket of deplorables, as I like to call it.

The other half just plain don't know any better.

You realize that post failed, right?

Surtur
You realize that post failed, right?

As someone who has no doubt experienced that a lot, any tips on how I deal with it?

Emperordmb
Why don't you two just **** and get it over with?

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

</3

^^^^That's the heart you just broke.

Robtard
As someone who has no doubt experienced that a lot, any tips on how I deal with it?

The point was that your pointing out something silly Clinton said does not negate your poor behavior. See.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I bet you'd like to watch that, ya fruitcake.

Surtur
The point was that your pointing out something silly Clinton said does not negate your poor behavior. See.

Who said it negated it?

Robtard
You implied it, that's why you brought it up as a means to excuse your poor behavior. Shape up, Surtur, I have your ****ing number.

Surtur
You implied it

Hmm no.

Yikes you truly are starting to believe your own hype.

Robtard
Then you agree your behavior was silly and poor thumb up See, you're shaping up already. You're welcome.

I didn't become KMC's #1 rated member for nothing, Surtur.

cdtm
Billy Bob could afford plane tickets?

I mean, are we going with dirt poor white trash, or meth lab white trash? Generally, you don't see many Billy Bobs making meth. wink

Kurk
kinda funny actually

Surtur
Then you agree your behavior was silly and poor thumb up See, you're shaping up already. You're welcome.

I didn't become KMC's #1 rated member for nothing, Surtur.

All I said was I wasn't trying to negate anything you said with my response. It doesn't mean I said I was agreeing.

dadudemon

Haha, well done on capturing the vaguely racist slang, too. That's some dedication and research.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Haha, well done on capturing the vaguely racist slang, too. That's some dedication and research.

Lol he fooled you into thinking he had to "research" being racist.

Just like I gotta "research" how weed makes a person feel wink

Beniboybling
Quite, he only had to look at Surt. sad

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Quite, he only had to look at Surt. sad

Or most likely just draw on life experience.

Trumps fan
Voting Trump don't make me racist you all. I am married to a hot, young Asian chick.

dadudemon
Lol he fooled you into thinking he had to "research" being racist.

Just like I gotta "research" how weed makes a person feel wink

He's a sock-troll who changes his "skits." The skit, this time, was a redneck moderately racist type. Maybe you knew this and you're also messing with me?

I can't tell. But I thought he did a good job, this time.

Voting Trump don't make me racist you all. I am married to a hot, young Asian chick.

What makes this funny is I am from Oklahoma and I am dating a younger Asian girl. I could totally representative if your characterization. laughing

Trumps fan
Only twi things come out of Okie boy, steers and queers and I don't see no horns.

Surtur
He's a sock-troll who changes his "skits." The skit, this time, was a redneck moderately racist type. Maybe you knew this and you're also messing with me?

I can't tell. But I thought he did a good job, this time.

Lol he's a troll who changes his name, but the song remains the same.

Petrus

I'm not labeling him or people who think like that, but it still baffles me how a 1st world country like the USA, that allows its citizens relatively easy access to a good education, creates individuals with that line of thought.

Then again, I guess sometimes the education system is to blame, as well.

And yes, that is hilarious indeed.

NemeBro

I can't tell. But I thought he did a good job, this time. No, Surtur is legitimately assblasted by Whirly (this is Whirly, right?) and thinks he is legitimately just some triggered libtard who is trolling him out of butthurt malice.

Also, funny thread, I had a laugh out of it. thumb up

Unoriginal

s4lul

Christina B
What happened to the OP?

carthage
He was probably an account for a member that got permbanned

NemeBro
Originally posted by Christina B
What happened to the OP? He's a poster that makes socks and trolls the forums every now and then. Has been doing it off and on for years.

Christina B
It's funny online, probably a lot of Asian socks. This one sounds like a typical act.

no expression

Surtur
Originally posted by Christina B
It's funny online, probably a lot of Asian socks. This one sounds like a typical act.

no expression

Don't worry, if he entertained you..you're in luck, this sad pathetic soul will be back, he will be here again under a different name. He's like herpes, it may subside for a bit, but it's never truly gone.

Robtard
Don't worry, if he entertained you..you're in luck, this sad pathetic soul will be back, he will be here again under a different name. He's like herpes, it may subside for a bit, but it's never truly gone.

Whirly still ruining your day, even when he's not actively on.

Surtur
Whirly still ruining your day, even when he's not actively on.

No day has been ruined, anything else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.