Virginia I love you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trumps fan
In Virginia itself, according to state health statistics, more than 4,500 minors were married between 2000 and 2013, including about 220 who were 15 or younger.

And a separate Statista chart plotting the minimum legal age of marriage for girls worldwide reveals that the US is one of the lowest on record, with several places - including Massachusetts - allowing girls as young as 12 to be wed with the consent of a judge.

It is matched only by Saudi Arabia and Yemen, where age of consent for marriage ranges between nine and 13 years old.

Donald would date his daughter... I respect Islam, I ain't a racist. I'm a Virginian. We called the State Virginia, because it's all about the Virgins for us and Muslims. Still don't want them in Virginia.

Robtard
They should just probably move to Saud Arabia with the rest of the pedos.

Surtur
220 cases of people under 15 getting married?

It makes sense you love Virginia bro.

Trumps fan
Originally posted by Robtard
They should just probably move to Saud Arabia with the rest of the pedos.

HAha smile Perhaps they should.

Surtur
Does anyone wonder why this phenomenon is so under reported?

Is it because of this weird pedo fascination some have? I'm reminded of the article on "Salon" about the male babysitter who is attracted to little kids, but totally would never hurt one. He got all hot and bothered and instead of molesting the girl he was babysitting he just went and jerked off in the bathroom.

Adam_PoE
Virginia has 293,620 cases of Chlamydia or Gonorrhea a year!

Surtur
I admit I would have preferred to hear as much about this issue as I have about the fact men who believe they are women have to pee pee in the mens room.

Flyattractor
At least in Virginia they are decent enough to get married. On the Left Coast they just shack up and ride the free condoms they get from their Elementary Teachers.

Who they are also having sex with.

Surtur
Think about it though, let us say Virginia is above average. Let us say most states average half those underage marriages.

That's still at least 100, times 49 other states. Again: this didn't make the rounds until some people decided to use it to say "derp, look at us and Saudi Arabia"...why?

In other news, Cecil and Harambe. I can easily recall the names of those dead animals because we saw so much about it in the news.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.