Who's the strongest character this team could win the majority fights against?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Blade
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Captain America

Dareangel
Luke cage

Cogito
Hmm...DCnU Aquaman, maybe?

deathslash
Originally posted by Cogito
Hmm...DCnU Aquaman, maybe? he said strongest, not weakest.

All joking aside though, wolverine alone is enough to pull a slight majority against Arthur, with the rest of the team backing him up, it's a landslide victory. You'd need to choose someone more powerful than him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
he said strongest, not weakest.

thumb up

TethAdamTheRock
Wonder Woman

StiltmanFTW
Entire DC universe

Cogito
All joking aside though, wolverine alone is enough to pull a slight majority against Arthur kinda

byrdgang21
I was thinking Hercules maybe?

Dareangel
wow are people serious? i say odin. specially with wolverine on the team they are taking the majority over the old guy.

TethAdamTheRock
kinda http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4179008-sub_mariner_3_0006.jpg

smokin'

Cogito
^ I don't know the context behind that, but no way should Namor lose to Logan without PIS. Against Wolvie, Arthur should have a better time than Namor anyways with the added trident reach.

Originally posted by Dareangel
wow are people serious? i say odin. specially with wolverine on the team they are taking the majority over the old guy.
Please pass the blunt

Supermutant
a non-cloning Lobo or Sasquatch

Facee

All joking aside though, wolverine alone is enough to pull a slight majority against Arthur, with the rest of the team backing him up, it's a landslide victory. You'd need to choose someone more powerful than him.

smile

Dareangel
^ I don't know the context behind that, but no way should Namor lose to Logan without PIS. Against Wolvie, Arthur should have a better time than Namor anyways with the added trident reach.

Please pass the blunt

namor didnt lose that fight. what he didnt show you is the rest of the fight. when namor comes out of that pool wolverine is done.

i was sarcastic because i see people believe they are more powerful than usual. yes there are a lot of cool characters in this list... but come on. numbers and coolness dont make up for being streets and low metas.

Cogito
namor didnt lose that fight. what he didnt show you is the rest of the fight. when namor comes out of that pool wolverine is done. That I knew, I didn't recall the context behind the beginning of the fight, which is more important (i.e. if Namor was actually fighting, if the stabby stab was a cheap shot, etc).

i was sarcastic because i see people believe they are more powerful than usual. yes there are a lot of cool characters in this list... but come on. numbers and coolness dont make up for being streets and low metas. thumb up

ShadowFyre

You must not know who Odin is. That is the only possible excuse for this answer.

deathslash
kinda He's taken punches from far stronger than aquaman, and getting impaled isn't going to stop him. The only thing that aquaman has over him is telepathy and Logan still has powerful psy shields. You're going to have to prove (without low balling (not that you do)) that Arthur is someone that can pull the majority against Logan and then prove that he can present any level of actual challenge for this team.

Dareangel
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
You must not know who Odin is. That is the only possible excuse for this answer.

or there is another one. that i am being sarcastic...

DarkSaint85
Why wouldn't impaling stop him?

Cogito
He's taken punches from far stronger than aquaman, and getting impaled isn't going to stop him. The only thing that aquaman has over him is telepathy and Logan still has powerful psy shields. You're going to have to prove (without low balling (not that you do)) that Arthur is someone that can pull the majority against Logan and then prove that he can present any level of actual challenge for this team.

DCnU Arthur didn't really display TP. He can, however, lift a cruise ship and drop it on the phucking team. May not kill Logan but he's sure as shit not getting up after that.

and hell, I'm arguing that the team could probably take Arthur more often than not. But Logan sure as shit isn't soloing Arthur.

deathslash
DCnU Arthur didn't really display TP. He can, however, lift a cruise ship and drop it on the phucking team. May not kill Logan but he's sure as shit not getting up after that.

and hell, I'm arguing that the team could probably take Arthur more often than not. But Logan sure as shit isn't soloing Arthur. how's he lifting a cruise ship in a featureless environment? shifty

Why can't Logan beat him? Does Arthur hold some sort of significant speed advantage over him? Is he more skilled (lol we already know the answer to that)? Can he hit Logan with more force than the Thing, the Hulk, Gorgon(the inhuman), Thor, or Juggernaut? I'm genuinely wondering here, what sort of advantage does he have over Logan that makes you say that he can't solo him?

DarkSaint85
Can he hit Logan with more force than the Thing, the Hulk, Gorgon(the inhuman), Thor, or Juggernaut?

Yes. Because it would be with a trident, not with a punch.

Cogito
Does Arthur hold some sort of significant speed advantage over him?Yes
Is he more skilled No
Can he hit Logan with more force than the Thing, the Hulk, Gorgon(the inhuman), Thor, or Juggernaut? I'm genuinely wondering here, what sort of advantage does he have over Logan that makes you say that he can't solo him? I'm genuinely wondering if you're thinking Logan would beat the Hulk & Co., or if you think Logan has never lost a fight before

DarkSaint85
Aquaman freezes Logan.

https://s18.postimg.org/51thjqne1/Aquaman_2011_041_012_zpsrylfdlak.jpg

Cogito
Well, I was thinking just his standard Trident. With the Trident of Poseidon he'd definitely beat this team.

deathslash
Yes
No
I'm genuinely wondering if you're thinking Logan would beat the Hulk & Co., or if you think Logan has never lost a fight before speed feats please.

I know that he's lost before, but on average, he's portrayed as being capable of taking hits from them and continuing on without a problem.Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aquaman freezes Logan.

https://s18.postimg.org/51thjqne1/Aquaman_2011_041_012_zpsrylfdlak.jpg huh since when has he been capable of doing that?

Cogito
speed feats please.
He has enhanced stats across the board. He can swim at mach speeds, and while he doesn't have Flash-like combat speed feats outside of the water, he can and does get around by jumping vast distances like the Hulk or Doomsday - and he isn't doing that at 10mph.

huh since when has he been capable of doing that? Trident of Poseidon. He had it for a little while, doesn't anymore.

EcstaticGrace
I'm pretty sure Giantman in AvX oneshotted Logan.. He's being BFR'D with a legit punch from any powerhouse who decides to do it. Sure Logan has taken hits from Hulk but Hulk typically holds back and much weaker characters have knocked out Logan as well as BFR'd him.

deathslash
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I'm pretty sure Giantman in AvX oneshotted Logan.. He's being BFR'D with a legit punch from any powerhouse who decides to do it. Sure Logan has taken hits from Hulk but Hulk typically holds back and much weaker characters have knocked out Logan as well as BFR'd him. giant man didn't Ko him, he knocked him out of a moving plane. erm when has the Hulk ever been known for self control, scratch that, when has the Hulk ever held back?

byrdgang21
giant man didn't Ko him, he knocked him out of a moving plane. erm when has the Hulk ever been known for self control, scratch that, when has the Hulk ever held back?

Hulk held back pretty much all of WWH

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hulk held back pretty much all of WWH

Thankyou.

Thor holds back to against mortals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.