Anakin Skywalker vs Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/fLhyDEL.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/utu7t7L.png

Round 1: Mustafar Anakin vs Act III Vitiate

Takes place in the Dark Temple, no nexus. All out.

Round 2: Knightfall Anakin vs Revan Vitiate

Takes place on Mustafar. All out.

Ursumeles
Has Mustafar Anakin the same mindset as he had against Kenobi?

cs_zoltan
That's the point you f-ucktard.

Ursumeles
The not sleeping etc. for days could also be the point.
Prolly Anakin in both.

Petrus
Round 1: Vitiate mind****s Anakin in like 3 seconds.

Round 2: Anakin shits on Vitiate.

Azronger
Anakin stomps both rounds.

Kurk
What advanced offensive force abilities has Anakin shown to allow him to compete with vitiate unamped (mortakin)

Beniboybling
Anakin walks him onto his lightsaber.

Petrus
Mustafar Anakin's mind was as unstable as it gets. Vitiate would take advantage of that before Anakin even realizes what's going on.

Azronger
I guess that could happen. Anakin demolishes everywhere else, though.

MythLord
If HoT can do it, Anakin can... and easily.

Petrus
Originally posted by Azronger
I guess that could happen. Anakin demolishes everywhere else, though.

Agreed.

Originally posted by MythLord

Yes, standard Anakin possibly can. Not Mustafar Anakin.

MythLord
Mustafar Anakin is a rival of Kenobi, who's better than Act III HoT by a considerable margin.

Also lol @ standard Anakin can "possibly" do it.

Petrus
Mustafar Anakin is a rival of Kenobi, who's better than Act III HoT by a considerable margin.

Also lol @ standard Anakin can "possibly" do it.

I think you're misunderstanding.

I'm talking specifically about Anakin's mental state. Mutafar Anakin's mental state is not a rival of Kenobi's.

His mental state in Mustafar is extremely unstable, as we all know. I believe Vitiate would be able to exploit this easily, as opposed to Knightfall Anakin.

And obviously, when I said 'standard Anakin can possibly do it' I was referring to this, as well.

I'm not talking about Anakin's abilities.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Petrus
Round 1: Vitiate mind****s Anakin in like 3 seconds.

MythLord
I think you're misunderstanding.

I'm talking specifically about Anakin's mental state. Mutafar Anakin's mental state is not a rival of Kenobi's.

His mental state in Mustafar is extremely unstable, as we all know. I believe Vitiate would be able to exploit this easily, as opposed to Knightfall Anakin.

And obviously, when I said 'standard Anakin can possibly do it' I was referring to this, as well.

I'm not talking about Anakin's abilities.

I mean, it's certainly possible. But when Vitiate TPed HoT, he opted to use illusions which HoT disspelled literally by fighting them. Mustafar Anakin can do the same.

Petrus
I mean, it's certainly possible. But when Vitiate TPed HoT, he opted to use illusions which HoT disspelled literally by fighting them. Mustafar Anakin can do the same.

Well, I guess it depends on the type of TP Vitiate uses.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/fLhyDEL.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/utu7t7L.png

Round 1: Mustafar Anakin vs Act III Vitiate

Takes place in the Dark Temple, no nexus. All out.

Round 2: Knightfall Anakin vs Revan Vitiate

Takes place on Mustafar. All out.
round 1, vitate i guess
round 2: anakin stomps, mismatch

Rockydonovang
Well, I guess it depends on the type of TP Vitiate uses.
trying to Tp anakin would backfire massively given his far greater raw power be it mustafar or knightfall

Rockydonovang
wouldn't tping anakin backfire though due to his power?

Petrus
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
trying to Tp anakin would backfire massively given his far greater raw power be it mustafar or knightfall

Not really, considering how Revan -- whose power is inferior to Vitiate's -- managed to hold off his mental attacks for 300+ years.

It's more about willpower, not power.

Deronn_solo
Round 1: Vitiate.
Round 2: Not to sure.

Nephthys
Terrible thread, Vitiate rapes so hard.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Azronger
Anakin stomps both rounds.
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Anakin walks him onto his lightsaber.
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
round 2: anakin stomps, mismatch
Originally posted by Nephthys
Terrible thread, Vitiate rapes so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClGhto1vIg&t=0m11s

Beniboybling
Not really, considering how Revan -- whose power is inferior to Vitiate's -- managed to hold off his mental attacks for 300+ years.

It's more about willpower, not power. That doesn't disprove his claim. On the other hand yeah, any attempt by Vitiate to crush Anakin mentally could well result in him lashing out with greater power, nor would it take much to break his concentration.

Rockydonovang

It's more about willpower, not power.
Thats not relally what I'm talking about.
I'm referring to this:
starkiller.png]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111245625/5548773-5548566-starkiller.png
Force users have instinctive subconcious/reflexive barriers vs mind attacks which depend on strength in the force(not neccesarily trained/actualized power). When facing someone with as much power as anakin, be it untapped(and even in actualized power, anakin is well above vitiate) or otherwise, logically the reactions described above would be pretty minor to what would happen compared to anakin's reflexive defenses

Deronn_solo
That only really applies to a certain part of someone subconscious, as stated by Luke I'm the JAT, IIRC.

Rarely, if ever, do we see someone sent flying or pushed back by via a failed mental intrusion.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClGhto1vIg&t=0m11s

OMG XD

TheNuisanceBird

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
That only really applies to a certain part of someone subconscious, as stated by Luke I'm the JAT, IIRC.

Rarely, if ever, do we see someone sent flying or pushed back by via a failed mental intrusion.
a. nothing in the quote suggests that,
b. True, it may be outdated
regardless if anakin has an involuntary reaction like say a force scream, that could end it

Deronn_solo
I know, but the whole "telepathically pushed while intruding in someone mind" originates from the Jedi Academy trilogy as a plot device used for Skywalker to find and recruit Jedi. Luke explained it as only a certain part in someone psyche while he was testing Leia's potential.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I know, but the whole "telepathically pushed while intruding in someone mind" originates from the Jedi Academy trilogy as a plot device used for Skywalker to find and recruit Jedi. Luke explained it as only a certain part in someone psyche while he was testing Leia's potential.
I see. Fair enough then

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

This is actually completely incorrect.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, I'm gonna be THAT guy and roll with Vitiate in both rounds.

S_W_LeGenD
Round 1: Vitiate's telepathy would be enough
Round 2: Vitiate's FLS would be enough

MythLord
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is actually completely incorrect.

During Act III? Those were illusions... I think. It's the only way to explain them.

Nephthys
It wasn't TP though.

Anakin would get ****ed by Vitiates TP. Mustafar Ani was breaking down mentally.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, I'm gonna be THAT guy and roll with Vitiate in both rounds. The returd then. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
During Act III? Those were illusions... I think. It's the only way to explain them.

Nah. The mission codex states that Vitiate initially tried to mindfck the hero, but he was "too powerful" for the Emperor's domination to work, so he had to resort to conventional tactics to win, (conventional tactics being the illusions and what not).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.