Shield Vs Gotham Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Batman
Deathstroke
Bane
Joker
Killer Croc

Vs

Captain America
Winter Soilder
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Nick Fury

deathslash
Team shield. Everything else is slightly in favor of the Gotham team, but croc and joker are the weak links for their team and the marvel team actually can fall back on teamwork for the win.

Zack M
Joker isn't really a weak link. Especially after Snyder's story.

Dareangel
as far as tactic ability, which is IMO the most important factor here, its batman vs nick fury and captain america. joker is too insane to work out a good tactic. he cause batman problems because he is psycho and batman is playing by the rules with him. deathstroke is not on those levels of being a tactician. he is more of a muscle as well as bane. again both are intelligent dont get me wrong. i know they have feats for that. but when we are talking about batman nick fury and captain america, those 2 are more of the muscle type compared to them. i would honestly replace killer croc because he is kinda useless here. maybe ras al ghul instead.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Joker isn't really a weak link. Especially after Snyder's story. pretty sure that he got his spine broken at the end of that, so if anything, he's more of a weak link than previously mentioned.

Supermutant
Originally posted by deathslash
Team shield. Everything else is slightly in favor of the Gotham team, but croc and joker are the weak links for their team and the marvel team actually can fall back on teamwork for the win.

thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant
thumb up yeah, it's really devastating once you realize that batman would spend the majority of the fight trying to stop his team from killing themselves and the other team and that everybody one team shield is a team leader.

TethAdamTheRock
Ok i replace croc with ras al gul

deathslash
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Ok i replace croc with ras al gul that makes team Gotham lose in a slightly less humiliating manner, but they still lose. Teamwork is the key in these sort of battles and team Gotham doesn't have any synergy to speak of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.