Savage Opress vs Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

MythLord
Honestly, Savage.

KingD19
Satele should take all 3. She was a rough match for Darth Malgus. And overpowered him in raw force power as well.

Savage showed once he starts going against higher level individuals, he's not great. Also the TOR verse is on a much higher level than Clone Wars. Satele for example pulverized a mountain face with Malgus' body and caught a saber with Tutaminis. Savage could Force Push some people around.

Beniboybling
Savage, yeah.

Originally posted by KingD19
Satele should take all 3. She was a rough match for Darth Malgus. And overpowered him in raw force power as well.

Savage showed once he starts going against higher level individuals, he's not great. Also the TOR verse is on a much higher level than Clone Wars. Satele for example pulverized a mountain face with Malgus' body and caught a saber with Tutaminis. Savage could Force Push some people around. facepalm

S_W_LeGenD
Satele Shan easily

KingD19
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Savage, yeah.

facepalm

Something to say?

Beniboybling
Get a clue, yeah. sad

KingD19
So nothing about the fight?

Because from Clone Wars, Savage was a powerful fighter yes. But he wasn't all that great. He was roughly Kenobi level with a bit of a boost due to Nightsister magic and just being frickin huge enough to batter people around.

But Sidious toyed with him the entire time.

You're saying you think Savage can take the Grandmaster of a rather powerful iteration of the Jedi Order? Even from her few cutscene feats she smacks him down.

Beniboybling
Yes, yes he can. And so can Kenobi.

Throwing a half dead man into some rocks doesn't prove otherwise either, time to get out of 2012. sad

Geistalt
Satele should take all 3. She was a rough match for Darth Malgus. And overpowered him in raw force power as well. What have you been smoking?
Originally posted by MythLord
Honestly, Savage.

Geistalt
Throwing a half dead man into some rocks doesn't prove otherwise either, time to get out of 2012. sad And it was all thanks to tutaminis.

TenebrousWay
She's a jobber at heart but may be able to take Force.

Total Warrior
Yeah Savage 7/10.

Nephthys
Satele

Ursumeles
Reasons?

Nephthys
Better force user, teleports.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Nephthys
Better force user.
Based on what?
How does that help, and did she ever used that in combat?

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Reasons?

The total ease of her force feats up to Fatal Alliance should be enough to scale her force powers above Savage, tbh.

Beniboybling
Is there any concrete proof that Satele can in fact teleport?

S_W_LeGenD
She doesn't needs Teleport for this contest. Savage Opress has got nothing on her.

Ursumeles
Besides durability, strenght, likely/possibly dueling & raw power and arguably use of the force? Sure thumb up

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
She doesn't needs Teleport for this contest. Savage Opress has got nothing on her. I'll take that as a no then.

MythLord
Satele crushed droids who were lightsaber resistant, but not really... CLEARLY much better than anything Savage has done.

S_W_LeGenD
Yes. Expecting Savage to be a match for Satele is sheer stupidity. He is no Darth Malgus.

Ursumeles
Malgus >> Satele, so...

Beniboybling
Quite, on the other hand Savage has proven a threat to some of the most powerful Jedi (and Sith) in history. thumb up

Geistalt
I take it back.

It basically equates to Asajj vs. Satele.

Let's try that and see how many people argue for whom then.

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Malgus >> Satele, so...
Quite, on the other hand Savage has proven a threat to some of the most powerful Jedi (and Sith) in history.

thumb up

Petrus
Savage probably takes this, but not easily at all.

TheNuisanceBird

But Sidious toyed with him the entire time.

I don't think judging Savage on his performance against Sidious is fair.

Kurk
Savage in sabers

Possibly savage in force if he rages

Savage 7/10 all out

Raptor22
Satele

darthbane77
Satele

Deronn_solo
Satele takes Force and all-out.

Rockydonovang
there's nothing suggesting shan couldn't be more powerful than malgus, we just haven't seen shan in her prime and by virtue of not dying she had more time to grow power wise, of course skill and all out is another story.

Rockydonovang
Still, edging out/matching a pre prime ventress with favorable circumstances is perfectly on par with if not superior to any showing of shan's skill wise. Not to mention a strength and form advantage for oppress/
power wise I'm not sure mostly due to lack of knowledge, I'll let wollf,urs and dc battle that out

Lord Stark
Opress savages her if you catch my drift. excellent

Ursumeles
Reasons, guys?
Especially you five: DC, DB77, Raptor, Beni, Wollf

MythLord
Savage is the better combatant and, despite being less masterful, has a lot of raw power packing -- more than Satele, even.

Beniboybling
Yeah. Savage fodderising Jedi masters pre-prime, demolishing Adi Gallia, beating Koon and given Kenobi trouble > Satele losing to Malgus. And Force wise besides the Hex droid feat Savage matches her pound for pound, and surpasses her in various places. She might take Force through superior mastery, but loses the rest, if not Force as well is Savage becomes sufficiently enraged.

MythLord
thumb up

cs_zoltan
Yeah. Savage fodderising Jedi masters pre-prime, demolishing Adi Gallia, beating Koon and given Kenobi trouble > Satele losing to Malgus. And Force wise besides the Hex droid feat Savage matches her pound for pound, and surpasses her in various places. She might take Force through superior mastery, but loses the rest, if not Force as well is Savage becomes sufficiently enraged.

Anyone worth their salt can fodderise avarage Jedi Masters, the rest of it is on point tho.

Petrus
Yep.

Beniboybling
Apart from Senya, who could barely fodderise Mandalorians. sad

But point is he hadn't even been trained yet.

Petrus
He did it without a lightsaber too didn't he?

Zenwolf
Hadn't been trained yet....why is everyone saying this? <.< He was one of the best trained Nightbrothers on Dathomir, enough so to hold out against Ventress longer than the rest.

Then he got an absurd Nightsister magic amp and armor, which was the reason he was more or less able to fodderize everyone ontop of his Nightbrother training prior his Sith training.

Deronn_solo
Savage matches her pound for pound, and surpasses her in various places.

Such as? I'd say her barrier, absorption, and telepathic showings are out of Savage's paygrade.

Petrus
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hadn't been trained yet....why is everyone saying this? <.< He was one of the best trained Nightbrothers on Dathomir, enough so to hold out against Ventress longer than the rest.

Then he got an absurd Nightsister magic amp and armor, which was the reason he was more or less able to fodderize everyone ontop of his Nightbrother training prior his Sith training.

We obviously mean he hadn't been trained as a Sith or in the Force, bro.

His Dathomir training is worth shit against Jedi, considering how Ventress pwnt him with ease prior to his amps.

Beniboybling
As a Sith yeah, Savage was growing stronger every day. Prime Savage should be much more deadly.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Petrus
We obviously mean he hadn't been trained as a Sith or in the Force, bro.

His Dathomir training is worth shit against Jedi, considering how Ventress pwnt him with ease prior to his amps.

He did better against her than all the other Brothers and I'm not sure she easily won against him as I recall. Plus again adding his ridiculous magic amps would help too along with his training.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Such as? I'd say her barrier, absorption, and telepathic showings are out of Savage's paygrade. In the fields where they can be compared, I'll grant you Satele has a wider mastery over the Force.

Petrus
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He did better against her than all the other Brothers and I'm not sure she easily won against him as I recall. Plus again adding his ridiculous magic amps would help too along with his training.

He did better, sure. But not good enough to even pose a real threat to her.

Him winning against the Jedi during his first mission as an acolyte is almost entirely due to his ridiculous magic amps, not his Dathomir training.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Petrus
He did better, sure. But not good enough to even pose a real threat to her.

Him winning against the Jedi during his first mission as an acolyte is almost entirely due to his ridiculous magic amps, not his Dathomir training.

Right which is what I said, but to say his training in some way wasn't a factor in that isn't right, of course he used his training.

Tondemonai
Satele takes all. Force and all-out are solid wins, she wins sabers narrowly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.