TOR era Duos vs PT era Duos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
1) Kit Fisto & Saeese Tiin vs Satele Shan & Darth Marr

2) Agen Kolar & Shaak Ti (ROTS) vs Darth Adraas & Darth Malgus (Sacking of Coruscant)

3) Quinlan Vos(DD) & Assajj Ventress(DD) vs Emperor's Wrath I & Emperor's Wrath II

4) TCW Darth Tyranus & TCW Darth Sidious vs Emperor Vitiate & Exal Kressh

5) TCW S5 Obi Wan Kenobi & Anakin vs FE Darth Malgus & Hero of Tython (TOR, not really a duo,but rather sworn enemies,but whatever)

Fights take place on the Invisible Hand's hangar. Which duos win?

Ursumeles
1) TOR.
2) PT, Adraas is the weak link.
3) I find it kinda hard to rank DD Vos. Either way, or PT, due to Scrouge being the weakest, I guess.
4) Sidious solo's. Exal doesn't stands a chance against Tyranus, either.
5) Completely dunno. I am not sure where to rank S5 Kenobi & Anakin.

TenebrousWay
1 - TOR

2 - Dunno. Adraas is the weak link but Kolar is on the ragdolling range to Malgus, tbh.

3 - Wrath II is the mvp but Trashcourge may be a weak link, yeah.

4 - Palpa solos

5 - Good fight. TOR for a small majority.

S_W_LeGenD
4 may go either way but solid victory for TOR in others.

Petrus
Originally posted by Total Warrior

2) Agen Kolar & Shaak Ti (ROTS) vs Darth Adraas & Darth Malgus (Sacking of Coruscant)

3) Quinlan Vos(DD) & Assajj Ventress(DD) vs Emperor's Wrath I & Emperor's Wrath II

4) TCW Darth Tyranus & TCW Darth Sidious vs Emperor Vitiate & Exal Kressh

5) TCW S5 Obi Wan Kenobi & Anakin vs FE Darth Malgus & Hero of Tython (TOR, not really a duo,but rather sworn enemies,but whatever)

Fights take place on the Invisible Hand's hangar. Which duos win?

1. Probably TOR after a very good fight.
2. I don't know much about Adraas, tbh. But if Malgus has a formidable teammate, TOR duo.
3. PT duo after a very good fight.
4. PT duo.
5. Eh, not sure. Probably PT.

carthage
1. Marr and Tiin are relative equals, probably goes to the PT seeing as Shan usually opts for Lightsaber combat and will lose to Kit for a majority

2. Ti would get curbed by Malgus, but she has greater accolades than Adraas and Malgus will probably be dueling Agen. Adraas dies and then the Jedi slay Malgus

3. Baras is inferior to either Ventress or Quinlan, and assuming Vos is bloodlusted either die immediately to Quinlan. PT team wins

4. Exal would get blitzed by Dooku or immediately dispatched with his force abilities. Sidious is canonically greater than Vitiate, TOR team fails again

5. Anakin stomps the Hero. In character Malgus probably wants to duel Kenobi and then the duo kills Malgus. Anakin is just vastly better than the Hero

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Total Warrior

Team 2.

Team 1.

Not sure, but you spelled Asajj wrong.

Team 1.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by carthage

3. Baras is inferior to either Ventress or Quinlan, and assuming Vos is bloodlusted either die immediately to Quinlan. PT team wins

Baras?

NewGuy01
The Wrath's best feat is beating Baras, I think that's what he was referring to.

MythLord
1. TOR
2. PT
3. PT
4. PT
5. Eh, probably PT.

Petrus
Why is Baras considered so impressive tbh?

MythLord
His yell caused the camera to shake.

Petrus
Scary.

Tondemonai
R1: TOR
R2: Lord Adraas is a weak link here, but Malgus has Force feats that have me thinking he could eliminate Kolar via his solid Force advantage, and then beat Shaak. Leaning team TOR for a very slim majority.
R3: Team DD.
R4: Kressh would get beat by Dooku very solidly, then he'd give his master a boost a-la SoD and best Vitiate.
R5: Team TOR. Malgus is the MVP here, and HoT is extremely close to the other Jedi. Neither duo work together very well tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.