Darth Nihilus in Galaxy of Heroes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/89315/dark-side-game-update-2-15-2017

Rockydonovang
Watching nihlus fail to oneshot storm troppers will be amusing

Zenwolf
Neat.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Watching nihlus fail to oneshot storm troppers will be amusing laughing out loud thumb up

Deronn_solo
looks awesome.

darthbane77
I knew about this weeks ago. It is pretty friggin awesome though.

McP
Cool, that he's in this game. But he's far too OP, and that's pathetic. I just finished the first round of that Jedi's even, and in the last battle, I had my maxed Dooku, quite strong Sidious and Savage and Vader (5 stars, every others are 7). They all died, at the cost of Qui-Gon in Jedi's last team, and then Dooku bested all, Yoda, Windu, Eeth and Obi-Wan. Only due to Nihilus' extremely OP leader (offense and hp stealing).
Nihilus died in R6, but he's just a 3 stars and 4 or 5 gear. Being a bit more powerful, he possibly could **** that jedis team, as they were well buffed by Yoda. Not to mention his Anihilate...insta kill, unable to resurrect and bonus with max health.

Yeah, that guy needs to be fixed. Drain may stay, but Anihilate or/and leader ability really needs to be fixed.

chingchangwalla
The event was easy as though. Cleared with Poggle, Sun Fac, Geo Soldier, IG-86 & IG88. Plus speed mods.

Sinious
They also have Sith Trooper from SWTOR and Darth Nox as female assassin.

Nihilus seems to be really OP though. My current Sith team is Emp Palpatine, Vader, Sidious, RG, Dooku but if its easy to get shards for new sith chars, I'll go for Nihilus, Emp Palp, Stih Assassin, Savage, Stih Trooper. This team should be immortal.

AncientPower
Any confirmation that the Assassin is actually Darth Nox? If none then it's just a generic Assassin.

darthbane77
Originally posted by AncientPower
Any confirmation that the Assassin is actually Darth Nox? If none then it's just a generic Assassin. I ****ing hope it's Nox.

Sinious
I haven't seen the name mentioned anywhere. It is only confirmed that the assassin is a female, and it seems to be designed after the classic SI Assassin model of SWTOR, so I referred to it as Nox. She doesn't have a leader ability though, which suggests that it is just a Sith Assassin of the Empire rather than a specific character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.