I TOLD you Trump was racist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Admitted no wrongdoing and they counter-sued for defamation.

But, basically, he was running shady discrimination practices that were just barely over the line. Enough to be over the line.

Flyattractor
Hey. If I put up a bunch of lyrics from current "rap" artists. Would those lyrics prove that all the "artists" are RACIST too?

Adam Grimes
Source?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hey. If I put up a bunch of lyrics from current "rap" artists. Would those lyrics prove that all the "artists" are RACIST too?

Many lyrics from hip hop artists ARE full of racism. no expression

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Source? http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067

SquallX
Everyone is racist to a point. Am I a racist as a black man if I refused to open any businesses when the black ratio in a neighborhood outpaces the whites?

Surtur
I missed the concrete evidence Trump himself is specifically racist due to this?

We have accusations, there was a denial and a counter suit.

Petrus
Like this was the only case in which Trump was accused of discrimination/racism/sexism... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
Well in the latest conference he asked a black reporter if she could get him a meeting with the black caucuses (because all blacks know each other obvs) and called people from the inner city "your people".

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well in the latest conference he asked a black reporter if he could get him a meeting with the black caucuses (because all blacks know each other obvs) and called people from the inner city "your people".

Man, that's racist. Did he remember to take off his white hood before the conference?

Petrus
Lmao Surtur, you can pretend Trump isn't discriminatory, racist or sexist all you want, it's not going to change it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Petrus
Lmao Surtur, you can pretend Trump isn't discriminatory, racist or sexist all you want, it's not going to change it.

I don't need to change it though.

Robtard
Surtur's been a Trump apologist since Nov 9th 2016. Before that Trump was a shady piece of shit like Clinton, just not as shitty and a man. True story.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur's been a Trump apologist since Nov 9th 2016. Before that Trump was a shady piece of shit like Clinton, just not as shitty and a man. True story.

Triggered.

Robtard
Are we going to pretend that isn't exactly what happened now?

Right after the election even TI was calling you out on your flip, as you didn't have anything really positive to say about Trump before he won; then suddenly you're Trump's shield and protector.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Are we going to pretend that isn't exactly what happened now?

Right after the election even TI was calling you out on your flip, as you didn't have anything really positive to say about Trump before he won; then suddenly you're Trump's shield and protector.

Man you sure are triggered today. Tell us more about that.

Adam Grimes
#Escapism

Beniboybling
Trump is the least racist person you'll ever meet in your entire life, he said so himself. I agree with Surt, time to move on.

cdtm
He's a friend of Israel. Name one white bigoted nationalist who supports Israel.

And I want names, saying "All of them" doesn't count.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
He's a friend of Israel. Name one white bigoted nationalist who supports Israel.

And I want names, saying "All of them" doesn't count.

Obama is a half white one.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Obama is a half white one.

Dat's rayciss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.