The Sacking of Coruscant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiiQfvg9anA

_______

One at a time, these Sith Lord will waltz into the Jedi Temple and attempt to kill all its inhabitants. Who can replicate Darth Malgus' infamous Sacking of Coruscant? Who can defeat Ven Zallow and his fellow Jedi?

Note: Contrary to the video, the Sith will not receive any backup and have to do it alone.

_______

Round 1:

Darth Maul as of SoD

Round 2:

Darth Tyranus as of RotS

Round 3:

Darth Vader as of RotJ

Boss:

Darth Vader as of Operation: Knightfall

Petrus
All of them.

Azronger
The title messed up for some reason. It was meant to have "the Sith gauntlet" at the end.

Emperordmb
They all die.

TenebrousWay
All of the Jedi there, except for Zallow are fodder. I'd say Dooku and above clears.

Petrus
Originally posted by Emperordmb
They all die.

The Jedi? Yes.

smile

Total Warrior
So it's 1 sith against all jedi inside he temple? Nope,no one clears,especially when Zallow is there

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiiQfvg9anA

_______

One at a time, these Sith Lord will waltz into the Jedi Temple and attempt to kill all its inhabitants. Who can replicate Darth Malgus' infamous Sacking of Coruscant? Who can defeat Ven Zallow and his fellow Jedi?

Note: Contrary to the video, the Sith will not receive any backup and have to do it alone.

_______

Round 1:

Darth Maul as of SoD

Round 2:

Darth Tyranus as of RotS

Round 3:

Darth Vader as of RotJ

Boss:

Darth Vader as of Operation: Knightfall
You really think that they can solo a Jedi Temple? laughing out loud

Petrus
As I understood it, each of those Sith plus the entire Sith army that was also there. I took the 'backup' as referring to the BHs and other support that's not Sith.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Emperordmb
They all die.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Petrus
As I understood it, each of those Sith plus the entire Sith army that was also there. I took the 'backup' as referring to the BHs and other support that's not Sith.

No, he meant completely by themselves.

They all prolly die. Not sure tho.

Trocity
Knightfall Vader is the only one I feel confident in saying could clear the Temple by himself.

relentless1
this is a dumb thread, how can somebody replicate a group feat on their own??

MythLord
By being powerful enough? They can do it, tbh.

darthbane77
ROTJ Vader can probably do it, I don't think Maul, Dooku, or Knightfall Anakin could though.

Ursumeles
Knightfall > RotJ tho...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Knightfall Vader is the only one I feel confident in saying could clear the Temple by himself.
Really now?

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Really now?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/58/6c/f3/586cf37fe666df32cf6a1d1545e5e051.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.