The Sacking of Coruscant - Jedi gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiiQfvg9anA

_______

One at a time, these Jedi Knihts will attempt to defend the Jedi Temple and kill all its intruders. Who can prevent Darth Malgus' infamous Sacking of Coruscant? Who can defeat Darth Malgus and his fellow Sith?

Note: Contrary to the video, there will not be any other Jedi present at the Temple and the Jedi have to defend it alone.

_______

Round 1:

Obi-Wan Kenobi as of RotS

Round 2:

Mace Windu as of RotS

Round 3:

Revan as of TOR:R

Boss:

Anakin Skywalker as of his final fight with Dooku, in the "zone"

hutchy1345
Wait so they have to defend against malgus and all those sith by themselves?

Deronn_solo
They all fail.

Emperordmb
They all get butchered.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Emperordmb
They all get butchered.

Petrus
Wtf, Az?

You seriously think any of those have a chance at winning against Malgus + an army of Sith warriors?

erm

Azronger
Originally posted by Petrus
Wtf, Az?

You seriously think any of those have a chance at winning against Malgus + an army of Sith warriors?

erm

Um, yes.

Petrus
https://media.tenor.co/images/5bbf2481130fa68dd1a283c4d64d2353/raw

Azronger
Considering Revan has busted a bigger army I don't see what's so laughable about this laughing

DarthAnt66
-

Petrus
Originally posted by Azronger
Considering Revan has busted a bigger army I don't see what's so laughable about this laughing

The fact that you think a single individual can fight off hundreds of Sith coming at him simultaneously plus Darth Malgus is indeed laughable, although I was going for disappointing with that gif.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, no one here is busting 100's of the greatest Sith the Empire has to offer, along with Darth Malgus - someone that had held entire freighters against the will of their thrusters, blasted away tons of rebel while being in one of the shittitest conditions possible, bested high-tier blademasters, and was well on his way to becoming one of Palpatine's most powerful predecessors with unmatched feats on the battlefield.

Revan stands the best chance here since he has a very wide array of abilities and can possibly pull off some crazy Force move that can take out a dozen or so, in one go. Obi-Wan gets slaughterd and Mace is soon to follow.

Lord Stark
Mace and above can take this. Malgus and co. crash into the center of the Temple. They're met with on one. They fan out across the Temple which is multiple kilometers wide. It should be easy for people like Mace, Revan and Anakin (who have monstrous endurance and full knowledge of the Temple layout) to pick the Sith off. Only Malgus and Adrass are really threats imo. The rest go down quickly as soon as they encounter them.

Petrus
If this happens exactly as it does in the video -- as in, the Jedi is standing in the middle of the temple with 100+ opponents in front of him, including Malgus -- it doesn't matter who it is, he'll go down.

Even if the fight develops as you just said, there are too many Sith. They'd soon realize where the Jedi is hiding and attack all at once.

Deronn_solo
You'd think so many Jedi wouldn't have died on Geonosis if Mace and company was capable of solo'ing armies of Sith Lords and such.

Never mind the fact that Windu has been overwhelmed and beaten by an army of fodder zombies before.

Lord Stark
If this happens exactly as it does in the video -- as in, the Jedi is standing in the middle of the temple with 100+ opponents in front of him, including Malgus -- it doesn't matter who it is, he'll go down.

Even if the fight develops as you just said, there are too many Sith. They'd soon realize where the Jedi is hiding and attack all at once.

No I don't think they would. I don't think people realize how massive the Jedi Temple is. Its 500 meters wide and a kilometer high. There are only 50 Sith Warriors. There are hundreds of corridors, vents, ect. ect. that the Sith just don't know about. They'd have to spread out far and wide to find the Jedi. And by the time reinforcements arrive the Jedi would be gone and they'd have to go looking again. Meanwhile the Jedi enjoy full knowledge of its layout.

Petrus
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
You'd think so many Jedi wouldn't have died on Geonosis if Mace and company was capable of solo'ing armies of Sith Lords and such.

Never mind the fact that Windu has been overwhelmed and beaten by an army of fodder zombies before.

^ This.

And also, 50 Sith? I thought there were more.

MythLord

To be fair, even Coleman Trebor managed to slaughter hundreds of droids on Geonosis.

While his Force reserves were being significantly drained, yes.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, but many still died regardless. Shouldn't have happen with army-busting Mace and his peers on the job. Plus, droids are so far below trained Sith Lords it isn't even worth comparing.

Over time.

Mace noticed no sudden decrease in his power until he awoke from being unconscious for an extended period of time and and Space Vampire elaborated on what happen to his power. Even at 1/8 his power, he should have been stomped that relatively weakling army into infinity and beyond, if anyone is suggesting he is winning here.

Lord Stark
^ This.

And also, 50 Sith? I thought there were more.

Nope 50 of the Empire's best according to Deceived. Keep this in mind roughly 100 Jedi including Yoda, Mace, and some of the most powerful Jedi in the Order's 20,000 year history had extreme difficulty tracking down Cad Bane in the Jedi Temple because he had the Temple Schematics. What do you think a fully trained Jedi Knight/ Master could do with the same?

Petrus
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Nope 50 of the Empire's best according to Deceived. Keep this in mind roughly 100 Jedi including Yoda, Mace, and some of the most powerful Jedi in the Order's 20,000 year history had extreme difficulty tracking down Cad Bane in the Jedi Temple because he had the Temple Schematics. What do you think a fully trained Jedi Knight/ Master could do with the same?

I think 50 is still too high for a single Jedi to take out one-by-one without the others taking defensive or offensive measures, especially because Malgus is there.

Lord Stark
I think 50 is still too high for a single Jedi to take out one-by-one without the others taking defensive or offensive measures, especially because Malgus is there.

This isn't Prime Malgus this is pre power-up Malgus. 50 is not too high. It would take several minutes for Malgus to get reinforcements to his position. By which point someone like Mace will kill him.

MythLord
Yeah, but many still died regardless. Plus droids are so far below trained Sith Lords it isn't even worth comparing.

Yeah, those many being less than fodder. My point is, if sh!t tiers like Coleman Trebor can slice through hundreds of droids, Mace should slice them by the thousands.

I'm not arguing if Mace can solo these fuggs or not, I'm just saying your example is a bad one.

Over time.

Mace noticed no sudden decrease in his power until he awoke from being unconscious for an extended period of time and and Space Vampire elaborated on what happen to his power . Even at half 1/8 his power, he should have been stomped that relatively weakling army into infinity and beyond, if anyone is suggesting he is winning here.

If he goes from being capable of casually crushing dozens of durasteel-armored Super Battle Droids to being overwhelmed by half-dead corpses, there's obviously a vast decrease, whether Mace notices it or not.

Petrus
This isn't Prime Malgus this is pre power-up Malgus. 50 is not too high. It would take several minutes for Malgus to get reinforcements to his position. By which point someone like Mace will kill him.

Still isn't a pushover by any means. Good enough to take down Zallow with only moderate difficulty and to butcher Kao.

I mean, it's possible for one of the Jedi to do it, but I see it as unlikely.

Deronn_solo
Literally, isn't my point. Had Mace been capable of straight up soloing this here thread , he could have done the same against that army of shitty battle droids without the causalities, and scored a decisive win for the Republic in the process. Especially, when other notable Jedi were helping out in the cause, yet, that wasn't the case - not by a long shot.

erm

Then stop wasting my time with this usual bs of yours.

I chalk it up to inconsistencies between within the medium, one being a high showings, the other being a low one. Even at 1/8 percent of his power - which he obviously wasn't at that point, what happened shouldn't have.

My point is, army busting isn't always a thing in Star Wars, or the droids would have been ****ed when faced with the likes of Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan on the battle field with Clones as backup. Yet, it's anything but - as shown time and again.

Petrus
Literally, isn't my point. Had Mace been capable of straight up soloing this here thread , he could have done the same against that army of shitty battle droids without the causalities, and scored a decisive win for the Republic in the process. Especially, when other notable Jedi were helping out in the cause, yet, that wasn't the case - not by a long shot.

Tbf, though, this scenario is completely different to the Geonosis arena. Mainly because Mace, Kenobi and co. could hide and use their knowledge of the Temple to their advantage, rather than fighting at an open area with few strategic locations.

Deronn_solo
Nah, I saw what Azronger meant on CV regarding this thread, and it sure as hell isn't some, Rambo/Metal Gear, hit and fade type shit.

He meant a straight up slug fest.

Petrus
Nah, I saw what Azronger meant on CV regarding this thread, and it sure as hell isn't some, Rambo/Metal Gear, hit and fade type shit.

Then there's absolutely no way they can win, tbh.

MythLord

Which can just as easily be chalked up to the overwhelming amount of battle droids present at the battle; literally millions. It's well established any decent Jedi can solo hundreds of them, so the death of so many Jedi is clearly due to the overwhelming number of droids that even Mace couldn't solo... But there's a vastly smaller amount of Sith here.

erm

Then stop wasting my time with this usual bs of yours.

I wouldn't have to "waste your time" if you hadn't used a sh!tty example.

I chalk it up to inconsistencies between within, one being a high showings, the other being a low one. Even at 1/8 percent of his power - which he obviously wasn't at that point, what happened shouldn't have.

My point is, army busting isn't always a thing in Star Wars, or the droids would have been ****ed when faced with the likes of Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan on the battle field with Clones as backup. Yet, it's anything but - as shown time and again.

It isn't always a thing, but that's usually in the more subdued media like most canon sources, though Vader might have something to say about that. Logically, any high-tier Force user can best loads of fodder.

When Shaak Ti can hold off over a dozen of GGs best MagnaGuards(before the saberstaff) or over a solid minute while exhausted, or when Raskta Lsu can stomp hordes of Sith, then Mace sure as hell can absolutely decimate these guys.

Deronn_solo
Yes, the Republic side has quite a few forces on their side too. I recall like hundreds of Jedi and over 100,000th of Clone Troopers and such. They were vastly outnumbered, sure, but droids are some of the worst fodder in the history of fodder with aim that makes them miss for days, and durability of plastic. I'm saying is - if Jedi are as good as some are trying to advertise them, they should have won.

And Sith are significantly better than crappy battle droids. If only it was just the fodder sure he'd have a chance. Too bad some pretty powerful non-fodder Sith Lords are helping out - particularly Darth Malgus - someone capable of replicating feats Darth Vader, in one of the most exaggerated mediums, struggled to pull off.

No one here is clearing, much less Mace or Obi-Wan.

Nah, it wasn't really. It's just one of your many attempts to challenging me and failing horribly. smile

Even in non-canon sources featuring Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka, we see them struggling with battle droids and the total number is nowhere tens of thousands. Or Mace himself struggling to best space zombies and flat-out losing.

Sure, characters have army busted, but they have failed to do so about as often as they succeeded and are usually not portrayed that way. So to say Mace is definitely taking out this many Sith Lords in conjunction with Darth ****ing Malgus is preposterous.

Lord Stark

Nah its still a close match. Malgus and Adraas are the only real threats here. Ven Zallow was casually cutting through most of these guys.

Petrus
Then yeah they die probably. Although honestly Zallow was cleaving through many of them like butter leads me to think Yoda and Sidious would be capable of soloing.

If it were just 50 random Sith, then yes, quite possibly. When you add in Malgus, however... Post-RotS Palps would, but I doubt RotS Yoda/Palps could.

Deronn_solo
Nah its still a close match. Malgus and Adraas are the only real threats here. Ven Zallow was casually cutting through most of these guys.

Ehh...
Malgus alone would give Mace one hell a fight - adding Adraas and 50 Sith Lords to the mix makes it a pretty decisive lost in my opinion.

Lord Stark
If it were just 50 random Sith, then yes, quite possibly. When you add in Malgus, however... Post-RotS Palps would, but I doubt RotS Yoda/Palps could.

ROTS Sidious and Yoda do it with limited difficulty. Not a single Sith in that crowd can even react to them. Those two move faster than the likes of Deceived Malgus and Adraas can perceive.

Deronn_solo
woooooah, I wouldn't go that far.

Petrus
woooooah, I wouldn't go that far.

On second thought, RotS Yoda/Palps would beat 50 Sith + Malgus, but with some difficulty.

TenebrousWay
ROTS Sidious and Yoda do it with limited difficulty. Not a single Sith in that crowd can even react to them. Those two move faster than the likes of Deceived Malgus and Adraas can perceive.

Aryn Leener can expand her perception to nano scale, while multitasking and "reacting faster than any machine" at the same time, to the point where she could piggyback a hyperspace jump of an imperial ship.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan FLS's.

Selenial

This is genuinely the most retarded argument I've ever seen you come out with, and that's saying something.

I don't care about this thread even remotely, but there are so many monumentous differences between Geonosis and this. The fact of the matter is, you're suggesting Mace couldn't have soloed the army on Geonosis, I'd ask where your proof of that is? We've seen him do it on Dantooine. Just because he couldn't solo the army and protect every one of the Jedi there doesn't mean he couldn't solo the army on his own.

What's more, being shot at from every angle and from hundreds of meters away is completely different to fighting melee combatants. There comes a point where amount of Sith is no longer the limiting factor to their effectiveness, 50 Sith would have no better luck killing Mace than 10, aside from their ability to wear down his stamina. The same cannot be said of 50 droids vs 10 droids, because unlike the Sith, all droids would be free to attack at once.

Again, not suggesting Mace wins this (though I could see it, tbfh) I'm just saying your argument is beyond paraplegic.

Zenwolf
Difference between Dantooine and Geo Arena. The Arena wasn't an open area for maneuvering and the Jedi were literally under a droid factory pumping out thousands of droids, the novel describing that droids were coming out of everywhere. The Dantooine battle, Windu wasn't underneath an entire factory which was constantly pumping out droids.

Another thing, the droids Mace fought the vast majority of them didn't even fire their blasters, they essentially just stood there with only few of them attacking. Frankly the SBDs just decided to go into melee range of Windu...which makes zero sense given they have blaster arms.

Also forgetting that giant hammer thing that completely wrecked all the clones and droids too, which actually helped out Windu.

The most droids that Windu actually took on at any given time were squads, he never took on the whole bulk of the SBD army, the only time that ever happened was at the very start with the AOE Force attack.

Trying to say that Windu actually took on a whole army is incorrect, he didn't, he took on squads of SBDs, much less thousands and thousands of droids which is what the Geo Arena was about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo&t=266s

It's right there.

Thousands coming into the arena.

Selenial
How many he took on at once is literally beyond irrelevant, only how many he was facing in total, given that'd be exactly how he'd take the Geonosian arena on if he was alone.

I don't quite see the purpose of your post, the majority of it seemed to be complaining that the droids did shit, you can dislike that representation all you want but it's an official publication of an event. Oh, and obviously no one is suggesting he destroy more droids than the Geonosian factory can produce.

Deronn_solo
Damn, I'd put a couple of phucks here if I actually cared what you think. thumb up

The fact that he has been overwhelmed by far less? The fact that someone in the Lucas story group themselves said he couldn't do it? The fact, it was stated the battle wouldn't have been won without the Clones? The fact that Jedi hovering around Mace's pay-grade has failed to accomplished the same, sometimes even in tandem?

Like, holy shit. :/

And while in the same medium, he was shat on by an army space zombies, so, hardly the best source to draw from.

I begrudgingly admit this is a great point, yes they are going attacking from completely different categories of destruction - and yes it can indeed be perceived as apples to oranges comparison, but I'd argue reacting to the lightning, tk and lightsaber strikes of a legion of Sith, is a lot harder than dodging straight line fire from droids who sport terrible aim, while the droids also lack a clear shot on him from the get-go giving he should be faster than what they can track.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
How many he took on at once is literally beyond irrelevant, only how many he was facing in total, given that'd be exactly how he'd take the Geonosian arena on if he was alone.

I don't quite see the purpose of your post, the majority of it seemed to be complaining that the droids did shit, you can dislike that representation all you want but it's an official publication of an event. Oh, and obviously no one is suggesting he destroy more droids than the Geonosian factory can produce.

My post was to show, was that he didn't take on an army because the army itself all didn't attack him, he only ever took on groups, he didn't take on the whole army. In some cases his back was turned and the droids just stood there, doing nothing.

Sure he'd operate the same in the arena, however there would be differences in that there wouldn't be nearly as much room to move and he'd be under a factory pumping out thousands of battle droids.

So bringing up the Dantooine instance to show he'd be able to take on thousands of droids in the Geo Arena isn't right. I never said I didn't like the instance, it's pretty great, but people like to blow it up more than what it is.

DarthAnt66
"Mace isn't as powerful in Episode III as he was in the Clone Wars cartoons, therefore we won't see him single-handedly take out an army." --Pablo Hidalgo

Just putting this here.

Zenwolf
Which is fine, because he didn't take out an entire army.

Rockydonovang
all of these folks would beat malgus 1 v 1, but with the army, only anakin

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"Mace isn't as powerful in Episode III as he was in the Clone Wars cartoons, therefore we won't see him single-handedly take out an army." --Pablo Hidalgo

Just putting this here.
I'd say thats referring to visual mediums and such, rots being more grounded than ocw. power wise there's his holding of that massiv elandslide in shatterpoint and his superioity to dooku when both were jedi, not hat would give windu the edge here

Rockydonovang
wait this isdecieved malgus?
jedi wreck malgus and then deal with ven zallow blitz fodder

Deronn_solo
Malgus alone is of 'Deceived' is enough to give everyone here a run for their money, barring Anakin and prolly Dooku.

Rockydonovang
Malgus alone is of 'Deceived' is enough to give everyone here a run for their money, barring Anakin and prolly Dooku.
Malgus alone as of decieved gets wrecked by anyone here

Deronn_solo
No, he wouldn't lmao.

But what's your actual argument?

TenebrousWay
No, he wouldn't lmao.

But what's your actual argument?

His argument is a mechanic that was added after the launch of the game because some retarded players couldn't push Malgus from the plataform.

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Just putting this here.

Legends Mace > Canon Mace is a well-known fact.

Selenial
The fact that he has been overwhelmed by far less? The fact that someone in the Lucas story group themselves said he couldn't do it? The fact, it was stated the battle wouldn't have been won without the Clones? The fact that Jedi hovering around Mace's pay-grade has failed to accomplished the same, sometimes even in tandem?

Like, holy shit. :/

I don't think anyone denies the battle would be lost, but that doesn't imply Mace would actually die to the Battle Droids. Either way it's a moot point.

It's almost as if the differences between droids and zombies make the scenarios entirely incomparable, if only someone was making this argument about something else smile smile smile

You'll get used to it wink

I'd argue it's not. Telekinesis and Lightning are loud, easy to react to. A battle droid 300m away who's shooting at a different Jedi, misses, and hits you instead... is more difficult. Thousands of blaster bolts being fired per second end to dull the senses a little, fifty is much easier to deal with. I'm not suggesting blocking Lightning or TK is as easy as blocking a blaster bolt, but the attacks will be far sparser, and can easily be used to defeat other Sith who are attacking Mace.

To be honest, everyone's using this 'greatest Sith in the Empire' bullshit to hype these Sith beyond their shown capabilities. They were blitzed by Ven Zallow, they were blitzed by Satele Shan. Mace is perfectly suited to fight against these Sith in ways Obi Wan is not, devastating offence allows you to direct the motions of combat, had Satele waited for the Sith she blitzed to come to her, the fight would be difficult, but plowing through them and only giving them time to fight one on one leaves the battle easy.

The Exile faced a dozen assassins at once on Malachor, an infamous Dark Side Nexus, and they sported similar accolades to the Sith here. Given her status as an invader, it's likely she used the same techniques Satele did. If she can do that on Malachor, I don't see why Mace can't do the same in the Temple. If he can take twelve, he can take forty-eight, as long as he has the stamina.

That leaves Malgus and Adraas. Adraas is a phucking peasant in comparison to Mace, so let's pretend he's just another lackey. Malgus isn't, he's difficult, but if there's one thing the PT era know how to do, it's remove someone from a fight in order to make the fight about Stamina, and nothing more.

You saw Kenobi do it on Florum, he forced Maul out of the fight for a few seconds to face Savage, then forced Savage out so he was only facing Maul. You see Dooku do it all the time, parry Skywalker's attacks and force his momentum to carry him away, so he only needs to face Kenobi, then vice versa. It's not ridiculous to suggest Mace could force Malgus out of the fight, or run from him, blitz a handful of Sith, and then rinse and repeat.

chingchangwalla
All but Kenobi win

Lord Stark

S_W_LeGenD
Lord Praven was also among them and was credited for slaughtering one of the greatest Jedi Masters of the Order inside the Jedi Temple much like Darth Malgus (Ven Zallow wasn't the only heavyweight there). Keep in mind that Deceived describes the events from the perspective of Darth Malgus and Eleena Daru mostly, and additional developments of great significance are largely ignored in the novel but highlighted in the SWTOR game.

The entire raiding party comprised of battle-hardened Sith who had slaughtered Jedi before and were handpicked for the raid on Jedi Temple. In short, this wasn't a group of amateurs. This raiding party cleared the entire Jedi Temple with minimum casualties. The only casualties I recall were at the hands of Jedi Master Ven Zallow. Read the book carefully.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Lord Praven was also among them and was credited for slaughtering one of the finest duelists of the Jedi Order inside the Jedi Temple just like Darth Malgus. Keep in mind that Deceived describes the events from the perspective of Darth Malgus and Aleena Daru mostly, and additional developments of great significance are largely highlighted in the game.

The entire raiding party comprised of battle-hardened Sith who had slaughtered Jedi before. This wasn't a group of amateurs. This raiding party cleared the entire Jedi Temple with minimum casualties. The only casualties I recall were at the hands of Jedi Master Ven Zallow. Read the book carefully.

Doesn't really matter. Zallow cleaved through these guys like butter. Sidious and Yoda could cut through a dozen Ven Zallows before the first one hit the ground.

S_W_LeGenD
Doesn't really matter. Zallow cleaved through these guys like butter. Sidious and Yoda could cut through a dozen Ven Zallows before the first one hit the ground.
Yeah, and I shall take your word for it.

Nobody is cutting through a dozen Ven Zallows before the first one hits the ground. Certainly not Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Not even Revan.

Ursumeles
The only casualties I recall were at the hands of Jedi Master Ven Zallow. Read the book carefully.
Do you have a quote?

OT: I could see the first three (especially Revan) winning through tactic, bit they probably would be overwhelmed 50 v 1.
I can see Zonakin slaughering the lot of 'em.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Do you have a quote?
Go through the novel and let me know how many you can count and at the hands of whom.

In-fact, a large number of Sith were standing after the battle inside the Jedi Temple had ended. They destroyed much of the Jedi Temple, if I recall correctly.

Selenial
mmm

LeGenD is legitimately the Donald Trump of Star Wars debating...

S_W_LeGenD
mmm

Right.

It seems like I am much more sensible in my views these days then the current crop of debaters here.

- ROTJ Palpatine thousands of times stronger than ROTS Palpatine?
- Darth Plagueis > Valkorion?
- Top PT era duelists singlehandedly cutting through a dozen Ven Zallows before the body of the first hits the floor?
- Darth Vader soloing a Jedi Temple
- Darth Krayt pwning both Hero of Tython and Barsen'thor

Those are a few examples that I recall from a long list - coming from your friends .

Ursumeles
She never said that you are the worst debater here mmm

Also, why are you so sure that she and Az etc. are friends?
And the only one who said that Krayt would pwn the protags was me - and Sel and me aren't friends smile

Edit: And yes, Plagueis > Valkorion.

Selenial
Originally posted by DolanDrumpf
Bad Analogy.
Pfft, obviously not everything, but the debate style and some of the one liners? Shockingly similar. For example;

Scenario 1
"You bragged that you sexually assaulted women" "This was locker room talk. When we have a world where we have ISIS chopping off heads..."
Scenario 2
"Do you have a quote about no Sith dying?" "Find it yourself. In fact much of the temple was destroyed if I recall correctly."

In fact, let's play a game, Trump or LeGenD smile

"A child should have two legal parents: Father and Mother. I know that gay-ism is an old phenomenon. This isn't a valid justification for it just like slavery."

"I consider legalization of gay-ism as going backwards, not forward. Also, implications should be taken into consideration."

I mean, they're both LeGenD, but admit it, you had to think...

On Topic: The survival of the Sith in the Jedi Temple, even if true, is irrelevant, because the Jedi in the Jedi temple were not the strongest Jedi in the order. Not even close, and even if they were, even if they were greater than Satele and all the other masters of that era, they'd have absolutely nothing on Mace or Knightfall Anakin.

Selenial

And the only one who said that Krayt would pwn the protags was me - and Sel and me aren't friends smile

He knows we're not, he just can't actually refute a legitimate argument, so must create straw-men to defend himself.

Oh, and yeh, Krayt would molest the portages.

S_W_LeGenD

She comes here to take a jab at me. I wonder if she has anything better to do in her life.

Now that the lowballing of TOR era champions has reached extreme levels and I am making some effort to curtail it, this is really bothering her.

S_W_LeGenD
He knows we're not, he just can't actually refute a legitimate argument, so must create straw-men to defend himself.

Oh, and yeh, Krayt would molest the portages.
Another jab - this time on my intellectual ability. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know one thing - your judgment really sucks. Don't project your failures onto me.

If you have anything worthwhile to share, kindly present it. Otherwise, don't bother.

Selenial
LeG your banter is on fire as always, but if you want to actually debate this, you can address the points I've already made.

S_W_LeGenD
LeG your banter is on fire as always, but if you want to actually debate this, you can address the points I've already made.
And your point was that I am the Donald Trump of Star Wars. Not much of a point actually.

S_W_LeGenD
And it is absurd.

Willing to debate this with me?

Selenial
And your point was that I am the Donald Trump of Star Wars. Not much of a point actually.

Do you just selectively read the posts you like, or are you just even more illiterate than most suspect? mmm

Beniboybling
I'll be the first to admit it, I had to. smile

Emperordmb
Has Trump ever actually said anything homophobic?

Ursumeles
She comes here to take a jab at me. I wonder if she has anything better to do in her life.
Sel is only a few times online lol.
I mean, its between Sel and you, but its better when you think before dissing erm

@Sel kek at Krayt molesting the Protags. He would just send his hands or Wyyrlok thumb up

Anyway:

Iyo. smile

Maybe one day. I don't have time for a debate atm.

Trocity
Right.

It seems like I am much more sensible in my views these days then the current crop of debaters here.

- ROTJ Palpatine thousands of times stronger than ROTS Palpatine?
- Darth Plagueis > Valkorion?
- Top PT era duelists singlehandedly cutting through a dozen Ven Zallows before the body of the first hits the floor?
- Darth Vader soloing a Jedi Temple
- Darth Krayt pwning both Hero of Tython and Barsen'thor

Those are a few examples that I recall from a long list - coming from your friends .

Yes, here are just a few of your sensible views:

-Satele Shan could defeat Darth Plagueis
-Valkorion would defeat Abeloth
-How will Sidious/Luke or even the Ones kill Valkorion? Make a wish?
-Revan is better than ROTJ Sidious
-"Most well written villain": Malgus, honourable mentions Jadus and Baras (LOL)

https://media.giphy.com/media/SGWxOSxygiOEo/giphy.gif

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Trocity
-Satele Shan could defeat Darth Plagueis
no expression
Seriously

SunRazer
There's also Palpatine only "nearly stomping" novel Scourge.

Azronger
And let's not all forget Satele being in Palpatine's tier of speed smile

cs_zoltan
Republic protags beating Sidious with no rest or heal after fighting Talzin, Maul, Dooku, Grievous, Pre, Ventress, and Durge is also a classic.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Republic protags beating Sidious with no rest or heal after fighting Talzin, Maul, Dooku, Grievous, Pre, Ventress, and Durge is also a classic.

You understimate their shield generators. lmao

Rockydonovang
mmm

Trump did win...

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
You understimate their shield generators. lmao
kenobi formed a "deflector generator" vs grevious which grevious was able to overwhelm. Grevious could definitely solo

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
kenobi formed a "deflector generator" vs grevious which grevious was able to overwhelm. Grevious could definitely solo

I support the wank of any Grievous that isn't a jobber like the one in TCW. smile

Rockydonovang
I support the wank of any Grievous that isn't a jobber like the one in TCW. smile
so what does that make the tcw kenobi who grevious was routinely outdueling/stalemating saber wise

TenebrousWay
so what does that make the tcw kenobi who grevious was routinely outdueling/stalemating saber wise

The #RealGrievous is the one that can humiliate Ki Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura plus fodders simultaneously and without any visible effort. Less than that is unacceptable.

Rockydonovang
The #RealGrievous is the one that can humiliate Ki Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura plus fodders simultaneously and without any visible effort. Less than that is unacceptable.
#the real grevious<cin drallig

TenebrousWay
#the real grevious<cin drallig

Cin Drallig is the true mvp

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Yes, here are just a few of your sensible views:

-Satele Shan could defeat Darth Plagueis.
-Valkorion would defeat Abeloth
-How will Sidious/Luke or even the Ones kill Valkorion? Make a wish?
-Revan is better than ROTJ Sidious
-"Most well written villain": Malgus, honourable mentions Jadus and Baras (LOL)

https://media.giphy.com/media/SGWxOSxygiOEo/giphy.gif
1. After absorbing the energy of his blade. Did you forget that she pwned Darth Malgus after that?
2. Possible.
3. Have they ever vanquished an entity like Valkorion in single combat?
4. Don't recall this one. If true, I no longer consider this valid.
5. So? I also mentioned Palpatine. But you conveniently ignored it. Talk about nitpicking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.