Thor & Beta Ray Bill Vs Strange, Fate, & Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

ShadowFyre
Lol. Probably Team 2 for a majority unless unlehammer bros can take the mages out quickly.

You could replace Thor and BRB with almost any herald team and team 2 would win because of Strang and Fate, the only thing the lantern does is give them some nice shields that Thor and Bill could easily break but gives the mages just enough time to win

Cogito
T2 for sure, how easily depends on which GL

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol. Probably Team 2 for a majority unless unlehammer bros can take the mages out quickly.

You could replace Thor and BRB with almost any herald team and team 2 would win because of Strang and Fate, the only thing the lantern does is give them some nice shields that Thor and Bill could easily break but gives the mages just enough time to win

Yeah, plus Strange and Fate have their own shields so they could triple up their shielding and send the Hammer twins to limbo, or hit them with a number of spells FTW .

ShadowFyre
Even though my team loses I like the way you set it up. The mages would be murdered on a physical aspect but the lantern gives them just enough tank to get their hax offense off.

I would argue that Thor and Bill also have shielda, and better ones at that, but due to their insane damage soak and durability they rarely use them, though they could possibly hammer toss blitz the mages or lightning and then the lantern would be screwed.

Team 2 6-7/10

nwg202
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.