Absorbing Man vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/66/a5/b966a59e683f19c89203b323449bc9d5.jpg

vs

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137597/4672411-wt5njqo_omega_red_by_fukayama_couple-d66l0su.png

Thought this might be a cool villain fight.

Stoic
What could Arkady do to Creel? I see this as being pretty one sided, but I could be wrong.

CosmicComet
Arkady has the speed advantage by my estimation.

He is hella tough to put down and has the death factor.

I think he can make it a fight. I would be rooting for AM though.

nwg202
Creel

AlmightyKfish
Creel ftw, the second Red touches him w/ his coils he can no longer hurt Creel.

But before he hits him w/ them he can't hurt him either, as Creel would just transmute into the concrete around them or whatever.

riv6672
Creel.

Kick ass pic, too.

CosmicComet
Yeah Creel is one of my favorite villains.

Stupidity is the only thing holding him back usually.

Magnon
Omega Red's death factor can be transmitted through air so he doesn't have to touch Creel with his coils. Colossus in his solid metal form isn't immune to the death factor so Creel in metal/concrete/whatever form shouldn't be either.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Magnon
Omega Red's death factor can be transmitted through air so he doesn't have to touch Creel with his coils. Colossus in his solid metal form isn't immune to the death factor so Creel in metal/concrete/whatever form shouldn't be either.

Unless he becomes the death factor itself.

tkitna
Creel in a spite stomp

AlmightyKfish
Plus I'm pretty sure the death factor wouldn't do anything when Creel is literally made of concrete or carbodanium and thus his biology stops functioning as normal.

riv6672
^^^This...
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
...and this.

Either of these scenarios is a viable win.

Magnon
I think that would also count as a win for Arkady. Typically when Creel changes into some non-solid material (liquid, gas) his body involuntarily disperses, and it takes time for him to restructure himself. Self-bfr ftl.

riv6672
Unless he just stays solid. He's taken on magical properties (which are at least as exotic/non solid as spores) before and remained cohesive.
That IS a good point you make though; it depends on how the writer might spin it in a story.

Deadline
I don't see him becoming the death factor because it's invisible, I don't even think he would really know what's going on.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Magnon

Which is bollocks as Colossus in their first meeting was immune to them. Somehow we're supposed to believe something changed.

riv6672
Originally posted by Deadline
I don't see him becoming the death factor because it's invisible, I don't even think he would really know what's going on.
He's absorbed some weird ass shit though:
Mjolnir's/Asgard's properties, Dazzler's light/sound power, a cosmic cube, a pile of cocaine, a cold.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/

Some worked out better than others, and i'm on the fence as to how the spores might play out, but i'm pretty sure he could absorb them.

Deadline
Originally posted by riv6672
He's absorbed some weird ass shit though:
Mjolnir's/Asgard's properties, Dazzler's light/sound power, a cosmic cube, a pile of cocaine, a cold.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/

Some worked out better than others, and i'm on the fence as to how the spores might play out, but i'm pretty sure he could absorb them.

Yeah but I bet he could see what he was absorbing. I'm guessing with the cold somebody sneezed on him and he could see the flem. It's different if he just feels himself getting weak and he's not even sure why. You're link doesn't work.

riv6672
Your LOGIC doesnt work.
I'm not arguing that amount of silliness.

Deadline
heh.

Flyattractor

That would be cool to see tho.

riv6672
Originally posted by Deadline
heh.
Ha, yeah; i've debated some ****ed up shit in my day, but i gotta draw the line at visual phlegm actualization. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.