Chris Evans (Cap) Vs Joe Manganiello (Slade)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
I know Slade hasn't come out yet, but who do you think would win between these 2 actors? Who has a better fit body? Who's more intimidating?

Mindset
Tf...

Inhuman
Originally posted by Zack M
I know Slade hasn't come out yet, but who do you think would win between these 2 actors? Who has a better fit body? Who's more intimidating? http://i.imgur.com/7nKG2RW.gif

Zack M
Originally posted by Mindset
Tf...

Let's get it on!!

FrothByte
Manganiello is about 4 inches taller with probably 30 lbs. more muscle. He's also a pretty avid boxer.

Zack M
Originally posted by FrothByte
Manganiello is about 4 inches taller with probably 30 lbs. more muscle. He's also a pretty avid boxer.

Manganiello Or Jason Mamoa?

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps as of right now....

thread should be closed until the batman solo film comes out, if it ever comes out..

also thread starter needs ti be banned for a while for being a dummy for making this ignorant thread

Zack M
Read the op again, dummy.

FrothByte
Manganiello Or Jason Mamoa?

Manganiello. Momoa is a mountain climber not a boxer.

quanchi112
Chris beats his ass. Golgo cries. Win/win.

Dreampanther
Who's more intimidating?

Joe:

Height
6 ft 5 in or 196 cm

Weight
107 kg or 236 lbs

vs

Chris:

Height
6 ft or 183 cm

Weight
88 kg or 194 lbs

FrothByte
Also, Manganiello is jacked pretty much all year round. Evans, though still fit, is relatively slim when not playing Captain America.

relentless1
Joe wrecks Evans, as someone here said, he's trained in boxing and he's bigger physically as well

Impediment
The movie isn't out yet.

BruceSkywalker
Read the op again, dummy.

no need to you ignorant punk...

the film isn;t even out yet, who the frack cares if Joe is taller... or in good shape.. its his job to be fit and ready for a role.. are you so in love with Joe, like you are Campea?? did you throw Campea under the bus to be with Joe??

hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahhahahaahahahah

Zack M
Originally posted by Impediment
The movie isn't out yet.

This is like celebrity death match, not the actual characters.

Robtard
Did not know Zack_M was a a gay man. Learned something new today.

Zack M
Not cool, rob

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Did not know Zack_M was a a gay man. Learned something new today.

Ah, but what then would you think of me for making this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t639792.html

Zack M
Damn, didn't know Joe was a bodyguard before acting.

Robtard
Not cool, rob

While it was mostly a joke, I don't think being gay is a negative thing, so it wasn't an insult.

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ah, but what then would you think of me for making this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t639792.html

Where you comparing men's bodies to see which is hotter and then pitting them in wrestling matches like Zack? stick out tongue

FrothByte
Where you comparing men's bodies to see which is hotter and then pitting them in wrestling matches like Zack? stick out tongue

Huh. No I wasn't. Touche.

Zack M
While it was mostly a joke, I don't think being gay is a negative thing, so it wasn't an insult.

I know. I just don't want quan to get the wrong idea. Didn't you say he harassed you and others on Skype?

BruceSkywalker
With Reeves leaving. This film might not ever get made.. Pethaps Imp should close...

Zack M
Not part of the thread. Learn to read, young one.

BruceSkywalker
Not part of the thread. Learn to read, young one.

Oh I can read dumbass... again nobody cares if Joe is taller than Evans... nobody cares if Joe has bugger muscles than Evans except you .. its so obvious you want Joe so badly.. he isn;t gay Golgo.. he likes women.. You should stick with Campea, he lives it when on top on him hahahaahahahaahaahahahahaha

again Perhaps Imp should close as the thread has no use

Impediment

Nothing wrong with being gay.

Rob is gay and I still love him.

Zack M
laughing out loud thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.