god cable and black bolt vs current superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
they start separated by an unbreakable invisible shield .5km a part which prevents am initial speedblitz and lasts for 2 full seconds before it drops. can the duo take him down? superman is fighting to save his son.

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
superman is fighting to save his son. ...

Superman destroys them.

spetznaz
To make it a fair fight take out the 'saving his son' stipulation

leonidas
cool, let's say he's fighting in character then. this sort of sprang from a surprise comment in another thread. i was curious if anyone else shared a similar belief is all.

"Id"
Team stomps

Cogito
If fighting for his son, this is a stomp.

If IC, I'd give it a 50/50 split. My opinion of BB is not nearly as great as many others here.

carver9
Cable split with Superman 50/50. Superman can get a majority against BB. Together this is a none fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Cable split with Superman 50/50. Superman can get a majority against BB. Together this is a none fight.

They don't do a fusion dance and become an amalgam, lol. Terrible logic.

If I am in a fight, and can fight evenly with someone...adding his retard little brother doesn't mean they suddenly win.

JBL
God Cable?? Team Stomps.

krisblaze
They get the heat vision from Final Crisis

CosmicComet
Im so glad supes can finally say he has a son.

Feels kinda bizarre to see that written yet feels completely right too.

With these stips he stomps the duo.

krisblaze
I would've liked to see the kid crawl out of lois' pussy, like in Miracleman.

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
They get the heat vision from Final Crisis cable throws a gas station at him and black bolt throws a sparking power line. shifty

krisblaze
Originally posted by deathslash
cable throws a gas station at him and black bolt throws a sparking power line. shifty

As long as they don't phone Venom I think he'll make it.

Stoic
Why do people think so little of Black Bolt? Did I miss the time that he got ruined in a fight? From what I recall, he's a bonifide top tier character.

krisblaze
You people keep saying Hulk takes him.

Stoic
You people keep saying Hulk takes him.

Were you replying to my post? If so, I don't really know if being beaten by the Hulk at higher levels can be considered a low showing. I only recall one character making Black Bolt look feeble. Thanos.

leonidas
thor f'd him up pretty badly once he realized the antenna was a weak spot. which....seems pretty obvious imo. but you're right, he is powerful. just not in superman's tier. i think him and cable are in the same bracket, power-wise. some widely varying opinions in this thread though. kinda thought there might be.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Were you replying to my post? If so, I don't really know if being beaten by the Hulk at higher levels can be considered a low showing. I only recall one character making Black Bolt look feeble. Thanos.

He was beaten by hulk?

deathslash
As long as they don't phone Venom I think he'll make it. laughing thumb up If we use the transitive property, then bane is also above him.Originally posted by Sin I AM
He was beaten by hulk? this. I can't recall a single time that black bolt lost to the hulk.

carver9
laughing thumb up If we use the transitive property, then bane is also above him. this. I can't recall a single time that black bolt lost to the hulk.

Hulk took on the Inhumans and one shot koed Black Bolt. Dropped him in a single lick and held his limp body in his hand. Yes, Hulk stomped him.

deathslash
Hulk took on the Inhumans and one shot koed Black Bolt. Dropped him in a single lick and held his limp body in his hand. Yes, Hulk stomped him. when?

Digi
thor f'd him up pretty badly once he realized the antenna was a weak spot. which....seems pretty obvious imo. but you're right, he is powerful. just not in superman's tier. i think him and cable are in the same bracket, power-wise. some widely varying opinions in this thread though. kinda thought there might be.

Bolt is the glass canon here, though. I don't think anyone would believe otherwise. He'd have to find ways to tip the fight while Cable occupies Supes.

We know Cable can hold his own. The question is for how long.

It irks me a bit that the "fighting for his son" stipulation is tilting it for some. We assume intelligent use of powers on the forums. Which I realize isn't the same as bloodlusted, but it also means that they believe he's capable of the win most or all of the time. How often does CIS really change an outcome when a character is determined to win? It's generally only with the truly stupid characters.

As I've been typing this, I've waffled on positing an opinion, because I think it's close. I'll go with a split; which is an unsatisfying answer, but sometimes the right one.

{edit} also, what's Cable's telepathy like compared to Kal's resistance? Is it a potential win?

carver9
when?

Here...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/2972632-vhulk21dc.jpg

Hulk one punch him (before this he was walking through Black Bolt all out attack. Black Bolt then punch him across the chest which does nothing).

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/2972634-vhulk37dh.jpg

Hulk has Black Bolt limp body in his hand. He was asleep but woke back up (Hulk allowed it) because hulk was arguing with the other Inhumans. Black Bolt wakes up and attack the Hulk (who gets up a panel later after bolt attack).

Insane Titan
Still carver lies about everything, no change there then.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He was beaten by hulk?

Sorry, I had to split earlier. I've never seen the Hulk defeat Black Bolt. I was just making a comment about people saying that Black Bolt was the weak link here. I just don't see it, but again that's probably just me, which is why I mentioned that the only character that I've ever seen make BB look feeble was Thanos. Not at all a a bad thing, because Thanos can make many look feeble. I do recall BB pushing Gladiator in War of Kings after all.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
Bolt is the glass canon here, though. I don't think anyone would believe otherwise. He'd have to find ways to tip the fight while Cable occupies Supes.

We know Cable can hold his own. The question is for how long.

It irks me a bit that the "fighting for his son" stipulation is tilting it for some. We assume intelligent use of powers on the forums. Which I realize isn't the same as bloodlusted, but it also means that they believe he's capable of the win most or all of the time. How often does CIS really change an outcome when a character is determined to win? It's generally only with the truly stupid characters.

As I've been typing this, I've waffled on positing an opinion, because I think it's close. I'll go with a split; which is an unsatisfying answer, but sometimes the right one.

{edit} also, what's Cable's telepathy like compared to Kal's resistance? Is it a potential win?

tbh given supes' resume against tp, hard to say cable could handle him for long that way, but maybe. cable has some pretty great feats. best bet would be to occupy kal with tp while bb voices him. the affects of the voice tend to vary though.

i agree, it's a tough call.

EcstaticGrace
Yes Hulk has oneshotted Black Bolt and Thor fought Black Bolt suggesting he was holding back and he didn't mean to hurt Black Bolt as much as he did. Thor won by hitting his attenae but again was holding back. BB had assistance from Karnak.

Physically BB could/should give top characters fights but I wouldn't say he has much of a chance to take wins in regards to physicals against characters like Thor, Hulk, Superman.

Also in regards to lows I remeber recently in IvX Emma in Diamond form was able to harm BB. I don't get the hype in suggesting only Thanos lvl beings can manhandle him.

Digi
How in Christ did this turn into a Hulk thread?! Leo, get a hold of your thread!

stick out tongue

tbh given supes' resume against tp, hard to say cable could handle him for long that way, but maybe. cable has some pretty great feats. best bet would be to occupy kal with tp while bb voices him. the affects of the voice tend to vary though.

i agree, it's a tough call.

Superman's nebulous tp resistance has always been problematic. In theory this could be an insta-win.

Stoic
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Yes Hulk has oneshotted Black Bolt and Thor fought Black Bolt suggesting he was holding back and he didn't mean to hurt Black Bolt as much as he did. Thor won by hitting his attenae but again was holding back. BB had assistance from Karnak.

Physically BB could/should give top characters fights but I wouldn't say he has much of a chance to take wins in regards to physicals against characters like Thor, Hulk, Superman.

Also in regards to lows I remeber recently in IvX Emma in Diamond form was able to harm BB. I don't get the hype in suggesting only Thanos lvl beings can manhandle him.

Doesn't make too much sense if you take his showing against Gladiator into consideration. I wasn't aware of his run in with Emma, but should that be considered his average when he has taken more from characters well above her physical power range? It's always good to remember that different writers will give certain characters great showings for the sake of moving the story along. In my opinion, Gladiator is a top tier when it comes to physical power, and again, Black Bolt held his own against him. Maybe Emma got a boost, because I have a difficult time imagining her being able to break even with Gladiator in diamond form. As for Thor whacking his focusing antenna and causing him pain, I'd just chalk it up to being kicked in the nuts as it is likely a sensitive area for him. Also to end it, I can't imagine many top tiers being able to take a full shout from him directly to the face without taking serious damage.

Smurph
Team

deathslash
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

Also in regards to lows I remeber recently in IvX Emma in Diamond form was able to harm BB. I don't get the hype in suggesting only Thanos lvl beings can manhandle him. no expression you do know that she only hurt him by punching him in the throat right? Pretty much anybody can harm someone by targeting the weakest parts of the body. Hell, Ares stunned the Maestro by kicking him in the dick. That doesn't mean that low heralds can beat him now.

DarkSaint85
no expression you do know that she only hurt him by punching him in the throat right? Pretty much anybody can harm someone by targeting the weakest parts of the body. Hell, Ares stunned the Maestro by kicking him in the dick. That doesn't mean that low heralds can beat him now.
Erm, that doesn't make sense.

Let's say it did.

Superman does this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4740256-6076955875-38371.jpg

No killing, a quick and efficient takedown, his son gets saved.

krisblaze
no expression you do know that she only hurt him by punching him in the throat right? Pretty much anybody can harm someone by targeting the weakest parts of the body. Hell, Ares stunned the Maestro by kicking him in the dick. That doesn't mean that low heralds can beat him now.

So much wrong with this post.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Here...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/2972632-vhulk21dc.jpg

Hulk one punch him (before this he was walking through Black Bolt all out attack. Black Bolt then punch him across the chest which does nothing).

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/2972634-vhulk37dh.jpg

Hulk has Black Bolt limp body in his hand. He was asleep but woke back up (Hulk allowed it) because hulk was arguing with the other Inhumans. Black Bolt wakes up and attack the Hulk (who gets up a panel later after bolt attack).

I see BB taking a punch, the fights is obviously far from over and then BB own Hulk and KOs him...

Interesting but this reminds me of female Thor vs Glads. Glads is on his knees, according to your interpretation of the BB vs Hulk fights this means Jane won and could defeat him, Jane is distracted by Glads son (like Hulk was by the inhumans) and Jane gets owned.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Erm, that doesn't make sense.

Let's say it did.

Superman does this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4740256-6076955875-38371.jpg

No killing, a quick and efficient takedown, his son gets saved. I'm not saying (because I really don't care) whether the team wins or not. EcstaticGrace just made it seem like Emma straight up owned BB even though there's clear context to the way in which she hurt him.

DarkSaint85
I'm not saying (because I really don't care) whether the team wins or not. EcstaticGrace just made it seem like Emma straight up owned BB even though there's clear context to the way in which she hurt him.

Do you think Emma could do the same to Gladiator/Thor/Thanos/Hulk?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Stoic
Doesn't make too much sense if you take his showing against Gladiator into consideration. I wasn't aware of his run in with Emma, but should that be considered his average when he has taken more from characters well above her physical power range? It's always good to remember that different writers will give certain characters great showings for the sake of moving the story along. In my opinion, Gladiator is a top tier when it comes to physical power, and again, Black Bolt held his own against him. Maybe Emma got a boost, because I have a difficult time imagining her being able to break even with Gladiator in diamond form. As for Thor whacking his focusing antenna and causing him pain, I'd just chalk it up to being kicked in the nuts as it is likely a sensitive area for him. Also to end it, I can't imagine many top tiers being able to take a full shout from him directly to the face without taking serious damage.

Thing is Glads vs BB fights aren't really that long to make much out of it. There's causing Glads pain I believe way back in Starjammers with a whisper.

Then in regards to recent he pinned down Glads only to get oneshotted albeit with being Stunned by some other character. I don't think they've ever had a concrete purely physical fight one on one, that we could get good input on.

Hell Black Bolt atleast in my opinion needs more physical showings in general he doesn't have many modern hth showings against anyone.

I could agree Thor ended their fight with an achilles heel but there's also the fact it was suggested Thor was holding back.

EcstaticGrace
I'm not saying (because I really don't care) whether the team wins or not. EcstaticGrace just made it seem like Emma straight up owned BB even though there's clear context to the way in which she hurt him.

Feel free to provide the context mate.

All I said was Emma in Diamond form was able to physically harm Black Bolt, which did happen. Context or not. She actually seemed to even choke him up a bit with her hit.

Sin I AM
Here...

Reading comp fail

ShadowFyre
In which scan is BB limp? I dont see that at all..

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I see BB taking a punch, the fights is obviously far from over and then BB own Hulk and KOs him...

Interesting but this reminds me of female Thor vs Glads. Glads is on his knees, according to your interpretation of the BB vs Hulk fights this means Jane won and could defeat him, Jane is distracted by Glads son (like Hulk was by the inhumans) and Jane gets owned.

He takes the punch? His body was limp in Hulk hand. That's all Hulk had to do was, anything basically.

Gladiator being on his knees is different from being laid out in someone hand. He was obviously gone.

Also, the only thing BB did during the end was levitate Hulk, the rest came from plot hitting Hulk while he was in the air (that only stunned him). I know you like Bolt but that limp body proves he was gone.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
In which scan is BB limp? I dont see that at all..

Second scan, second panel.

celeyhyga17
He takes the punch? His body was limp in Hulk hand. That's all Hulk had to do was, anything basically.

Gladiator being on his knees is different from being laid out in someone hand. He was obviously gone.

Also, the only thing BB did during the end was levitate Hulk, the rest came from plot hitting Hulk while he was in the air (that only stunned him). I know you like Bolt but that limp body proves he was gone.
Hulk... Very susceptible to lightning.
thumb up

ShadowFyre
Im more amazed that Hulk punched his way into another thread that has nothing to do with him.

Im surprised Hulk hasnt beaten his way into a religious debate thread and Smashed Satan out.

Sin I AM
Welcome to kmc.

Digi
Im more amazed that Hulk punched his way into another thread that has nothing to do with him.

Im surprised Hulk hasnt beaten his way into a religious debate thread and Smashed Satan out.

http://i.imgur.com/ateIebc.jpg

CosmicComet

I dont think a being as weak as satan bothers hulk.

He is high herald at best. Hulk is above such rabble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.