Doomsday Vs Thor, Wonder Woman & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins here

zopzop
Batman is useless. If Maxima couldn't stop Doomsday, WW isn't either. So it comes down to Thor vs Doomsday. I hope Thor remembers he has BFR options or he's gonna wind up in Valhalla.

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop
Batman is useless.

Ahem.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/4171560-8674165603-41301.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
Ahem.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/4171560-8674165603-41301.jpg
Quit lowballing Batgod.

It's typical u pick his worst showings.

TethAdamTheRock
Batman had access to all his tech, aka batmobile, satillite weapons, kryptonite ( if he has some handy) etc

ShadowFyre
None of those are gonna do crap to DD. Batman is simply there to tell them what DDs powers areas far as Im concerned.

Which Thor is this?

If its Jane she tells Mjolnir to end it and the Hammer either soulsucks, blitzes him and pushes him into apace, or opens a portal to the negative zone or something and its over within a few seconds.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

If its Jane she tells Mjolnir to end it and the Hammer either soulsucks, blitzes him and pushes him into apace, or opens a portal to the negative zone or something and its over within a few seconds.

Yet she got choked out by Gladiator

ShadowFyre
After knocking the shit out of him and being doubleteamed by his son.

Or you could actually read my post you just quoted. Here, I willl summarize it "She tells Mjolnir to end it". And the hammer does. Not her. The hammer.

Sin I AM
After knocking the shit out of him and being doubleteamed by his son.

Or you could actually read my post you just quoted. Here, I willl summarize it "She tells Mjolnir to end it". And the hammer does. Not her. The hammer.

Well seeing as how she didnt do that against Gladiator my point still stands

ShadowFyre
She has done it before, and the majority of her fights have been Mjolnir showing or tlling her or being in control. just because a character does not do it one time doesent mean they cant.
Besides, she was trying to figure out what was going on. And there was thousands of Shiar prepared to attack, why bfr one opponent when there is an entire army?

Prof. T.C McAbe
To be fair, Glads had already a fight against Heimdall, so the distraction of his son didn't do much. He chocked her out. I would say he is above her in strength and speed, while she has the edge in striking power with Mjolnir.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
edge in striking power with Mjolnir.
Yup. How pathetic is that? It's basically Mjolnir featuring Thor because most every feat worth mentioning for "Thor" is actually done by Mjolnir! laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. How pathetic is that? It's basically Mjolnir featuring Thor because most every feat worth mentioning for "Thor" is actually done by Mjolnir! laughing

Extremely pathetic and im a thorbag.

She has done it before, and the majority of her fights have been Mjolnir showing or tlling her or being in control. just because a character does not do it one time doesent mean they cant.
Besides, she was trying to figure out what was going on. And there was thousands of Shiar prepared to attack, why bfr one opponent when there is an entire army?

I haven't seen mjolnir blitz elites only fodder. Nor have i seen jane Thor command mjolnir to soul suck or bfr anyone. When did this happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.