Wonder Woman Vs Aquaman & Tiger Shark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1. Land
2. Water

leonidas
if she is serious she kills them. too fast and her weapons are a big issue. ts is a non-factor. arthur could be a bit of a challenge.

Cogito
On land she smokes them

In water...she should still win, but it would probably never happen that way in a comic.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
if she is serious she kills them. too fast and her weapons are a big issue. ts is a non-factor. arthur could be a bit of a challenge.

TS had some major upgrades, like Attuma. Making him a Namor-lv threat.

Arthur is a complete non-factor, he spends the entire fight trying to shove his trident in himself.

EcstaticGrace
Tigershark isn't much of a factor this is Arthur vs Diana and generally

It's in land she takes it after a fight.

In water Aquaman decimates. She can't breathe underwater for inexpensive and two his abilities make this multiple creatures and himself vs Diana.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Cogito
On land she smokes them

In water...she should still win, but it would probably never happen that way in a comic.

No way she wins underwater.

Cogito
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

I had the same thought at first, but then I realized I wasn't giving Diana the credit she's due.

Aside from the team being at their best underwater, if it were Superman involved I would only consider being underwater a mild nuissance. Logically there's no good reason the same isn't mostly true of Diana, so I can't dock her too many points for it, and IMO a slightly nerfed Diana is still > team.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Cogito
I had the same thought at first, but then I realized I wasn't giving Diana the credit she's due.

Aside from the team being at their best underwater, if it were Superman involved I would only consider being underwater a mild nuissance. Logically there's no good reason the same isn't mostly true of Diana, so I can't dock her too many points for it, and IMO a slightly nerfed Diana is still > team.

Diana isn't Superman so that really doesn't work.

Superman has physical showings that blow Diana and Arthur's out of the water. Strength, Speed, Durability all of that Superman's is higher by several steps at.

The only thing Diana has over Superman that is always presented is combat Skill, Magical gear, and physicals that allow her to survive.

In water Superman can hold his breath or doesn't have to breathe due to some weird training. Diana doesn't have that luxury.

Almost every physical aspect Arthur and Diana are peers on, other then combat Skill which Arthur has went hand to hand with her and did well both being bloodlusted.

Diana isn't nerfed here and she has no advantages at sea. She can't breathe, she'll have to fight multiple enemies, her mobility will be hindered. So no Arthur > Diana underwater.

EcstaticGrace
Strong and skilled enough to break out of her headlock in Aquaman annual 2.
http://m.imgur.com/qsahV1s

Fast enough to charge her in Throne of ATLANTIS
http://m.imgur.com/5Ga3qVy
In Throne of Atlantis he also zipped past her to hit Superman.

Neither of her Punches in Throne of Atlantis or Aquaman Annual 2. Have put Aquaman out, he was still conscious the fights were inconclusive.

His HF in water is pretty massive to
http://m.imgur.com/qBMeioE
He's been shot and stabbed clean through and just healed.

An underwater fight favors Aquaman completely.

zopzop
Exactly.

On land, she wins after a good fight, Tiger Shark is all but useless here. Underwater AM murders her and TS can actually contribute (not that he needs to, Arthur doesn't need his help).

StiltmanFTW
She can just hold her breath and one-shot Artie...

zopzop
Strong and skilled enough to break out of her headlock in Aquaman annual 2.
http://m.imgur.com/qsahV1s

Fast enough to charge her in Throne of ATLANTIS
http://m.imgur.com/5Ga3qVy
In Throne of Atlantis he also zipped past her to hit Superman.

Neither of her Punches in Throne of Atlantis or Aquaman Annual 2. Have put Aquaman out, he was still conscious the fights were inconclusive.

His HF in water is pretty massive to
http://m.imgur.com/qBMeioE
He's been shot and stabbed clean through and just healed.

An underwater fight favors Aquaman completely.
Jeezus. Was AM amped or WW weakened?
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

TethAdamTheRock
Aquaman has trident, wonder woman has breathing apperatus, tiger shark has adamantium

-Pr-
Gotta admit, I don't know very much about Tiger Shark. That said, Arthur underwater should be close to if not straight up on Wonder Woman's level, and if Shark is at least comparable, then team should win.

1. I don't know.
2. Team.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Given she's hit him when she's been bloodlusted before and he wasn't oneshotted.

Or the time in Amazo Virus where she shield bashed him and he was Weakened yet he still wasn't oneshotted. The idea of her oneshotting Aquaman sounds like your personal headcannon fiction.

Originally posted by zopzop
Jeezus. Was AM amped or WW weakened?

I'd argue he's just consistently operating on her tier since Flashpoint.

Pre-Flashpoint Arthur has some top notch feats the problem is in that continuity he has alot of low end ones as well, that get highlighted.

-Pr-
Given she's hit him when she's been bloodlusted before and he wasn't oneshotted.

Or the time in Amazo Virus where she shield bashed him and he was Weakened yet he still wasn't oneshotted. The idea of her oneshotting Aquaman sounds like your personal headcannon fiction.

I'd argue he's just consistently operating on her tier since Flashpoint.

Pre-Flashpoint Arthur has some top notch feats the problem is in that continuity he has alot of low end ones as well, that get highlighted.

You should probably know that Stilt is messing with you. He's our resident Aqua-hater.

carver9
Wonder Woman kills him.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman kills him.
Nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.