Black Adam Vs Omni Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y8Z8YdyAF2I/SdnCiT0E_6I/AAAAAAAAAIg/204T3gwFciU/s400/infinitecrisis6.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
WW3 BA, not DCnu.

http://i.imgur.com/QgtQuIc.jpg

riv6672
Bump because why not.

carver9
Don't think anyone wants to touch this one tbh. It's hard admitting either of these two losing. I've clicked on this thread 5 times in the thought of replying.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Don't think anyone wants to touch this one tbh. It's hard admitting either of these two losing. I've clicked on this thread 5 times in the thought of replying. thumb up yeah, and whoever suggests that X character wins will be called a fan boy of Y character.

celeyhyga17
Black Adam

5.0000000000001 out of 10

Btw why is Thragg on the OP pic??

deathslash
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Black Adam

Btw why is Thragg on the OP pic?? FANBOY!!! 1! 1!

random letters
Black Adam

To be fair, it can be hard to tell when they all have the same mustache.

Sin I AM
Bladam.

riv6672
Don't think anyone wants to touch this one tbh. It's hard admitting either of these two losing. I've clicked on this thread 5 times in the thought of replying.
Thought that might be it.
I saw a buncha bumped threads so i figured i'd take a shot.
Thanks for replying, man! thumb up

Zack M
Adam.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
FANBOY!!! 1! 1!
You know me... My panties get in such a bunch every time BA doesn't get his respect.

ghostman
adam wins.

riv6672
You know me... My panties get in such a bunch every time BA doesn't get his respect.
That made md laugh way too hard for some reason. embarrasment

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by riv6672
That made md laugh way too hard for some reason. embarrasment
What's funny is your OP pic of "Omni Man".... Come on maaaaaaan....

Surtur
WW3 Adam was apparently amped beyond normal levels. He should win handily. Perhaps Omni-Man could split even with a normal post crisis Adam.

The man with the superior mustache won out. Better question is why is Freddy Mercury dressed up as Thragg?

riv6672
Come on maaaaaaan....
And that reminds me of Chris Jericho!

Stoic
I don't know too much about Omni Man, but I'll get around to it soon. What I do know is Supreme, and I'd give Supreme the win against Black Adam.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't know too much about Omni Man, but I'll get around to it soon. What I do know is Supreme, and I'd give Supreme the win against Black Adam.

http://img.pandawhale.com/26624-Christina-Hendricks-LOL-gif-a38u.gif

riv6672
Not sure how that works but ok! thumb up

Stoic
I can't see Black Adam beating Supreme, or a Superman type willing to mercilessly kill their opponents. Omni Man did well against Supreme, Not sure if people are of the impression that Black Adam would walk all over Omni Man here, but I can''t see it if that were the case.

riv6672
I'm undecided, just wasn't following your thought train!

Sin I AM
I can't see Black Adam beating Supreme, or a Superman type willing to mercilessly kill their opponents. Omni Man did well against Supreme, Not sure if people are of the impression that Black Adam would walk all over Omni Man here, but I can''t see it if that were the case.

Black Adam has consistently held his own against "Superman" level characters. Not sure where you're getting this info. Plus in direct comparison Omni Man (and viltrumites in general) is more suspectible to blunt force damage.

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Black Adam has consistently held his own against "Superman" level characters. Not sure where you're getting this info. Plus in direct comparison Omni Man (and viltrumites in general) is more suspectible to blunt force damage. How so? In a canon fight against a high herald(supreme) omni man was taking his punches just fine. Also, viltrumites have varying degrees of durability. Also, how fast is Adam (I need an average, not his best high end showing), because nolan might have a fair speed advantage.

Zack M
Adam is fast enough to catch Jay Garrick. And multiple times, too.

Sin I AM
How so? In a canon fight against a high herald(supreme) omni man was taking his punches just fine. Also, viltrumites have varying degrees of durability. Also, how fast is Adam (I need an average, not his best high end showing), because nolan might have a fair speed advantage.

That's a one off showing. Generally they show alot of cosmetic damage.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
Adam is fast enough to catch Jay Garrick. And multiple times, too.
☝

deathslash
Adam is fast enough to catch Jay Garrick. And multiple times, too. 1. How fast is Jay (I swear to god, if you mention running back in time or anything that isn't an average.....)?

2. How many is "multiple"? Cause if spider-man were to beat firelord twice, both instances would be considered PIS. It needs to have happened three to four times imo.

That's a one off showing. Generally they show alot of cosmetic damage. that's the artist making it look more dramatic. Kirkman had omni man take the blunt force damage of flying through a planet at ftl speeds and he was still just fine.

Zack M
Jay is just under the speed of light, IIRC.

carver9
No he isn't. Not even close.

Zack M

JSA 17, bud.

carver9
Didn't he speed steal?

deathslash
JSA 17, bud. was that stated to be his top speed or average speed? Doesn't really matter since omni man can move exponentially faster than that.

Zack M
Not sure. What speed feats does Omni Man have? Combat wise.

deathslash
Not sure. What speed feats does Omni Man have? Combat wise. most of his combat feats can be taken from invincible (who was omni-man's exact equal until two issues ago), but his feats (including non combat) include blitzing the entire guardians of the globe roster (one of who was capable of stopping a roberry in Moscow, a super villain in North America, and a cat from falling from a tree all within the timespan of his girlfriend finishing a sentence (she only realized he was gone because he accidentally left his suit on)), invincible managed to carry a man from north America to Antarctica in 26 seconds, blitzing an adult viltrumite (who was faster than mark btw), flying from one solar system to another and entering the fight against the viltrumites in a few minutes, invincible and conquest were also fighting each other at such speeds that they were five minutes ahead of all of earth's satellites, flying from our solar system to another one that was lightyears away in one week , flying fast enough to break through a planet, and he used to regularly take down super villains half way around the world and make it back home before his wife finished a sentence.

Sin I AM

that's the artist making it look more dramatic. Kirkman had omni man take the blunt force damage of flying through a planet at ftl speeds and he was still just fine.

Artist depiction is the only thing we have to go on, so your point is moot. It Still doesnt discredit the fact that they all seem far easier to damage than traditional herald levelere.

Wrong

most of his combat feats can be taken from invincible (who was omni-man's exact equal until two issues ago), but his feats (including non combat) include blitzing the entire guardians of the globe roster (one of who was capable of stopping a roberry in Moscow, a super villain in North America, and a cat from falling from a tree all within the timespan of his girlfriend finishing a sentence (she only realized he was because he accidentally left his suit on)), invincible managed to carry a man from north America to Antarctica in 26 seconds, blitzing an adult viltrumite (who was faster than mark btw), flying from one solar system to another and entering the fight against the viltrumites in a few minutes, invincible and conquest were also fighting each other at such speeds that they were five minutes ahead of all of earth's satellites, flying from our solar system to another one that was lightyears away in one week , flying fast enough to break through a planet, and he used to regularly take down super villains half way around the world and make it back home before his wife finished a sentence.

Alotta this is cheese feats or youre using feats for another character as if they were his. You havent proven anything

riv6672
^^^i have to agree on that not proving remark.
That using one character's feats for someone else doesnt really fly. Its actually what i thought was being done with the initial Supreme post...which may have been the case i guess.

Sin I AM
Supreme is fine. It gives us a gauge...shows that he can hang with elites. Whats not cool is saying because Invincible did this Omni Man can do that. We dont arbitrarily assign feats due to similar powersets. Otherwise Bill would be equal to Thor/Firestorm equal to Surfer etc...

deathslash
Supreme is fine. It gives us a gauge...shows that he can hang with elites. Whats not cool is saying because Invincible did this Omni Man can do that. We dont arbitrarily assign feats due to similar powersets. Otherwise Bill would be equal to Thor/Firestorm equal to Surfer etc... it's not because of similar powersets. We know for a fact that omni-man was far more powerful and much faster than mark in their first fight. When they see each other again, mark cheapshots him and it still doesn't cause him to bleed (he just states that mark has gotten stronger). When the three viltrumites show up to take Nolan to jail, he escapes and catches up to the viltrumite that was just about to catch mark (mark had a massive head start at this point and this once again shows how much faster he is). During the viltrumite war, omni-man had to pull mark in order for him to keep up . So basically, in the beginning of invincible, mark is capable of flying halfway around the world in just about 30 seconds and Nolan is far faster than him (since he managed to finish a fight and catch up to mark), mark gets much faster and stronger (to the point where he can kill conquest, casually lift 400 tons, and tank a planet blowing up behind him and Nolan is still faster than him, and after the viltrumite war, their stats are basically a wash. I'm not assigning Nolan feats based off of mark; rather I'm using mark's speed and strength and Nolan's obvious superiority in those department to paint a clear picture of how fast and strong he is.

Zack M
most of his combat feats can be taken from invincible (who was omni-man's exact equal until two issues ago), but his feats (including non combat) include blitzing the entire guardians of the globe roster (one of who was capable of stopping a roberry in Moscow, a super villain in North America, and a cat from falling from a tree all within the timespan of his girlfriend finishing a sentence (she only realized he was gone because he accidentally left his suit on)), invincible managed to carry a man from north America to Antarctica in 26 seconds, blitzing an adult viltrumite (who was faster than mark btw), flying from one solar system to another and entering the fight against the viltrumites in a few minutes, invincible and conquest were also fighting each other at such speeds that they were five minutes ahead of all of earth's satellites, flying from our solar system to another one that was lightyears away in one week , flying fast enough to break through a planet, and he used to regularly take down super villains half way around the world and make it back home before his wife finished a sentence.

Does Omni-Man have battle feats close to Black Adam? Like fighting teams as powerful as JSA?

deathslash
Does Omni-Man have battle feats close to Black Adam? Like fighting teams as powerful as JSA? Not really. He did casually murdered the entire guardians of the globe roster, but that could be considered a sneak attack and most of his other fights just involve fighting one or more viltrumites that are roughly equal to him.

Sin I AM
it's not because of similar powersets. We know for a fact that omni-man was far more powerful and much faster than mark in their first fight. When they see each other again, mark cheapshots him and it still doesn't cause him to bleed (he just states that mark has gotten stronger). When the three viltrumites show up to take Nolan to jail, he escapes and catches up to the viltrumite that was just about to catch mark (mark had a massive head start at this point and this once again shows how much faster he is). During the viltrumite war, omni-man had to pull mark in order for him to keep up . So basically, in the beginning of invincible, mark is capable of flying halfway around the world in just about 30 seconds and Nolan is far faster than him (since he managed to finish a fight and catch up to mark), mark gets much faster and stronger (to the point where he can kill conquest, casually lift 400 tons, and tank a planet blowing up behind him and Nolan is still faster than him, and after the viltrumite war, their stats are basically a wash. I'm not assigning Nolan feats based off of mark; rather I'm using mark's speed and strength and Nolan's obvious superiority in those department to paint a clear picture of how fast and strong he is.

You're still not getting it. I'm saying you can't use Invincibles feats when arguing for Omni-Man period. You initially brought up instances to show they are equal then backtracked to reference superiority. If you wanted to show how fast/strong etc Nolan is y not use HIS feats.

riv6672
Supreme is fine. It gives us a gauge...shows that he can hang with elites. Whats not cool is saying because Invincible did this Omni Man can do that. We dont arbitrarily assign feats due to similar powersets. Otherwise Bill would be equal to Thor/Firestorm equal to Surfer etc...
Agreed, but it seemed to veer into a different area...
You're still not getting it. I'm saying you can't use Invincibles feats when arguing for Omni-Man period. You initially brought up instances to show they are equal then backtracked to reference superiority. If you wanted to show how fast/strong etc Nolan is y not use HIS feats.
...that you covered here.

Philosophía
1. How fast is Jay (I swear to god, if you mention running back in time or anything that isn't an average.....)? Fast enough that Omni-Man doesn't have feats to compete.

2. How many is "multiple"? Cause if spider-man were to beat firelord twice, both instances would be considered PIS. It needs to have happened three to four times imo. Black Adam is consistently in Jay's speed tier.

panthergod
Greatfight Adam wins 7/10

Mohamedelkhater
Black Adam Wins.

MrMind
Didn't he speed steal?

the only time Jay reach light speed was when he steal speed from black adam who was moving at mach 500

Jay has great reaction speed, but he's a mach speedster not a ftl

abhilegend
Originally posted by MrMind
the only time Jay reach light speed was when he steal speed from black adam who was moving at mach 500

Jay has great reaction speed, but he's a mach speedster not a ftl
facepalm

Jay has more lightspeed feats than pretty much anyone not named Flash or Superman. Even Max Mercury can reach near lightspeed nigh instantly and Jay is faster than him.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by MrMind

Jay has great reaction speed, but he's a mach speedster not a ftl no,even in jsa secret files have mentioned jay could match his velocity to the speed of light,and in who's who in dc universe also mentioned it
https://imgur.com/Ykv6eUI

MrMind
well if he taps into the speed force then yeah, but that's not how he constantly operates at, back in p52 wasn't his max just under light speed?

can't remember haven't read flash comics in like 7 years

AbelAnderson
Adam murders him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.