Sam & Dean Winchester(supernatural ) vs Dom and Hobbs (fast7)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wallman77
Sam and Dean are convinced that the furious duo killed their mom and Castiel. They are out for blood.

Meanwhile the furious team are convinced the brothers killed their fast family

Both teams are bloodlusted. H2h only, fight takes place in a huge warehouse. No prep.

TheVaultDweller
After a long and brutal battle, the F&F pair manage to beat the brothers to death. Then, once they turn around and start to walk away, thinking the job is done, the Winchesters come back from the dead and take them out from behind.

Dreampanther
^^^ Pretty much this. Or Castiel/ Crowley/their mother/God shows up to save their asses.

wallman77
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
After a long and brutal battle, the F&F pair manage to beat the brothers to death. Then, once they turn around and start to walk away, thinking the job is done, the Winchesters come back from the dead and take them out from behind.

Hmm yea I figured it would be long drag it out slugfest... and I know the FF duo have superhuman feats. I dunno tho...the brothers just have more fighting skills compared to the raw power of FF team. I thought it would balance it out. Dean lived a yr of non stop combat in purgatory vs things all stronger than him. So I dunno

TheVaultDweller
What made me think the F&F duo would take the initial win is their cartoony durability. I mean Sam and Dean are extremely tough themselves, having made a career of taking beatings from super-powered beings and then coming back for more. But the F&F guys are basically Looney Tunes at this point. Hobbs got blown up, fell several storeys out of a window, and flattened a car, and was out of the hospital only a few days later, and Dom survived the whole parking lot collapse at the end of Furious 7.

Admittedly, the brothers did impress me again in a recent episode, where they made a squad of elite government soldiers look like a bunch of absolute noobs.

Surtur
Originally posted by wallman77
Hmm yea I figured it would be long drag it out slugfest... and I know the FF duo have superhuman feats. I dunno tho...the brothers just have more fighting skills compared to the raw power of FF team. I thought it would balance it out. Dean lived a yr of non stop combat in purgatory vs things all stronger than him. So I dunno

Ehh. Their fighting skills certainly aren't bad, but it's not like they are masters of unarmed combat. On top of that, more often than not the things they go up against aren't massively skilled fighters, mostly because they have super powers and don't need to be skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.