Most powerful fodder in Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
By "fodder" I mean nameless characters that usually fight in droves, and oppose named characters and the like - E.I. Vong Warriors and MagnaGuards.

Which faction of characters/species/machine that fits the definition listed, is the best or most powerful?

Nephthys
I don't know much about the Vong but they're probably in contention. I think it's either them or Zakuul Knights, who are supposed to be > Jedi and Sith. Maybe Swtor Imperial Guards.

SunRazer
Vong and average PT Jedi, probably.

SWTOR Imperial Guards are probably the most overhyped fodder in SW. Not one of them lives up to their reputation in the Encyclopedia, which makes it likely that they're referring to the Guard in mass numbers given that even Captain Yarri was "no match for a trained Sith Lord".

Nephthys
Not one? What about that random dude who'd killed dozens of Sith? Seems like a match for Sith to me. That Yarri couldn't beat Scourge only suggests he's strong. His thoughts are simply arrogance.

Or perhaps the IG's improved in 300 years.

SunRazer
Which one? If he's named, he doesn't fit the criteria of the OP. Otherwise, he'd probably be a candidate.

Nephthys
Lassicar. And sure, but I was rebutting your point, not talking about the thread. I still think the Imperial Guards hype stands up. Also I edited.

MythLord
The Vong.

Rockydonovang
Revan

Ursumeles
Slayer.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Revan thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Slayer.

Ursumeles
Bar Slayers, prolly Rhand Sorcerers, followed by YV Commanders, Sith Troopers, possibly Flesh Raiders and Prophets of the Dark Side. Jedi Master, Elite Vong, GGs Elite Guards, Sith Lords (including Novel Vitiate) and a few others are worth mentioning.

NewGuy01
Sith Troopers, Vong Slayers, and pre-TCW Nightsisters are all up there.

Zenwolf
Probably one of the Force User organizations.

Although not sure you can really narrow it, as all of them have different ways of fighting, resources and so on.

But the Force is a pretty huge advantage, so it's probably one of them.

carthage
Darth Bane

Ursumeles
Originally posted by carthage
Darth Bane
> Darth Bane
> most powerful
> kek

Kurk
Iron Knight

Dread Dark
Darth Krayt Sith Troopers

Vong Slayers

Zakuul Knights

TenebrousWay
Caedus

relentless1
Vader

Kurk
Originally posted by relentless1
Vader thumb up thumb up thumb up

Rockydonovang
Krayt sith troopers

Ursumeles
Voxyn and Palpatines elite Dark Jedi are also awesome.

SunRazer
Forgot the Sith Troopers. Definitely worth mentioning. thumb up

Petrus
Desann's Reborn, Vong Slayers, Zakuul Knights, Sith Troopers.

Nephthys
Desann's Reborn?

Fated Xtasy
Ehh mixed sources on Desanns reborn tbh lol

NewGuy01
They're bottom-feeders, tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They're bottom-feeders, tbh.
icanturnthatintoagayjoketbhhhh
I mean. Yeh.

Still gonna make an rt for em doe

NewGuy01
They're probably that, too.

Petrus
Yeah. I mean, as fodder in the way the OP describes it, they're probably low-end top 10. Being trained Force-users n' all.

NewGuy01
No, they don't make top 10.

Petrus
K, what's your top 10 "fodder"?

Zentrex
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the Mandalorians yet. And there are so many "warrior races" too. Wookies, Devarionians, Echani, Anzats, just to name a few. Even in canon, there's the Lasats and Aeosians.

Ewoks, maybe? Hume Tarl explained their methods in Star Wars Galaxies. Brutal. I mean I know they have names, but it's the group that's ever been shown doing anything. Mostly because all ewoks we see outside the movies (and the "Battle for Endor/Caravan of Courage"wink are children, but still.

The Abominor and Selentium, from Star Wars Droids: The Great Heep and Tthe Lando Calrissian Adventures respectively? They're supposed to be the races that drove the Yuuzhan Vong out of their original galaxy. Some Abominor were said to grow to the size of planets.

The Clone Troopers were actually great fighters, too. They were clones of THE Jango Fett, after all.

In Canon, and this is obscure, but in Vader Immortal, the descendent of Lord and Lady Corvax were granted the robot army. He/She never ended up using it all that much, but it might qualify?

Zenwolf
Again as per with Legends sorting which is the best would be time consuming, at best could perhaps narrow it down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.