Doctor Doom Vs The Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-jFvhv1RmweY/VpkZmQ6nt6I/AAAAAAAAAII/Oa20WTG_OqQ/w617-h309-no/drdoom5.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Initial appearance Elite.

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113340/4554231-6664685647-wake-.jpg

Stoic
Without prep I'm favoring the Elite here. It seems a bit unfair like removing a cats claws, because Doom always has prep without prepping the moment a battle begins in most cases. This is because he has detailed intel on most if not all of the super powered characters on Marvel Earth. I guess that he could pull the same maneuver that he did on the Avengers before Sentry broke it up, but I have pretty high doubts. Elite wins IMO.

Deadline
Well Doom could summoun ALOT of mindless ones and he was able to stun Sentry without prep.

Stoic
Yeah but they have the Hat.

riv6672
Never saw the Hat as an auto win (or Doom, TBH).

Stoic
Never said that the Hat was an auto win, but as Doom could summon magical creatures the Hat could do the same. Then you have the rest of the team, which is why I think Doom would probably be in hot soup here.

carver9
Doom can pull a majority and if he even tried to use a portion of his power, he could win almost every time. Manchester is basically useless here. If he tried to mind attack Doom, it would probably reverse on him. Doom 7 or 8/10.

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
Never said that the Hat was an auto win, but as Doom could summon magical creatures the Hat could do the same. Then you have the rest of the team, which is why I think Doom would probably be in hot soup here.
Gotcha.

Deadline
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah but they have the Hat.

Don't know the Elite very well.

riv6672
^^^He's a Doctor (The Authority) expy. With a hat!

leonidas
doom is tricky but he's not beating the elite in a non-prepped scenario. there isn't a guarantee doom could withstand black alone. he'd be defended against black's tp, but would his protection extend to his tk? he doesn't have to read his mind to simply turn it to mush. see black giving superman a stroke. his own shields and sheer tk power would make that 1on1 fight anything but a sure thing. add in the others and i don't see doom having much chance here.

krisblaze
thumb up

Like Leo said, Black vs Doom is already one hell of a close call.

riv6672
I thought it might be, but thought the team would even out the 'Doom aura'.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
I thought it might be, but thought the team would even out the 'Doom aura'.

If you gave Doom prep, he'd slaughter them all, and likely do it with their own powers.

riv6672
Which wouldnt have been worth making a thread over. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.