Jerec vs Count Dooku (Force only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Surprised that I haven't seen this yet. But I'm curious if being a rival of Vader in the Force would be enough to elevate Jerec above Dooku, or if Dooku himself is deserving of such a moniker.

Fight takes place on Dathomir, where Sidious and Talzin fought, but with nobody nearby.

Azronger
"Rivalling Vader" is such a vague term, so I don't think you can judge who wins based on that, unless you have Vader way above Dooku, which I don't. So I'll just say it's a toss up.

Ursumeles
Dooku wins.
He's just flat-out more impressive.

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Dooku wins.
He's just flat-out more impressive.

cs_zoltan
His best feat is like Kota tier. Rivaling Vader my ass.

Fated Xtasy
Jerec might contend in Force. But he's lacking in the sabers department.

Too many variables and unknowns on Jerec's part. I'll say Dooku wins

Ursumeles
Force only.

Dispray
Jerec

McP
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

That. Jerrec is just a bit less shity then Dessan. Not even close, Dooku terribly stomps.

Unbowed
Originally posted by McP
That. Jerrec is just a bit less shity then Dessan. Not even close, Dooku terribly stomps.
You mean the same Desann that was able to hold his own against post-DE Luke for a while before caving a roof on him?

MythLord
You mean the same Desann that Luke held back against, who was also driven back by Luke while amped and while he had aid?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by MythLord
You mean the same Desann that Luke held back against, who was also driven back by Luke while amped and while he had aid? .
What are you referring to?

MythLord
Didn't Luke say he drove off all their forces on Ruusan when he fought Desann there?

TenebrousWay
Dooku lmao

cs_zoltan

Rockydonovang
jerec can definitely take this by virtue of rivaling vader. Absence of evidence=/evidence of absence

cs_zoltan
It's not absence of evidence you imbecile, Jerec failed to kill a half trained (if even that) Kyle. Dooku would've pulverized the phag.

Geistalt
Makes Caedus' ragdolling of Kyle all the more impressive.

Rockydonovang
It's not absence of evidence you imbecile, Jerec failed to kill a half trained (if even that) Kyle. Dooku would've pulverized the phag.
You mean after kyle drew on the power of the valley of the jedi to make Jerec literally powerless?

Because before that he was beating him fine

And even if Kyle could legitimately beat a rival for vader, that's just great for kyle, doesn't do crap for dooku.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
You mean after kyle drew on the power of the valley of the jedi to make Jerec literally powerless?

No, I don't mean that at all. Nice try tho.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Jerec might contend in Force. But he's lacking in the sabers department.

Too many variables and unknowns on Jerec's part. I'll say Dooku wins

^

Emphasis on "might."

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by MythLord
Didn't Luke say he drove off all their forces on Ruusan when he fought Desann there?

With the help of Rogue Squadron yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.