Black Adam & Captain Marvel vs. Black Adam & Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Black Adam
Captain Marvel (Billy)

vs.

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel (Carol)

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Good fight, physicals go to DC, Energy projection go to Marvel, BM can also amp Carol to Binary which theyre gonna need cause shes a big weak link.

Gonna say DC wins if they press attack from the get go

Philosophía
DC destroys them.

Any combination of fights is at least 8/10 in T1's favor.

zopzop
Blue Marvel would beat either member of T1 individually but not both. Carol is trash though and is holding him back.

T1 for the majority.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Blue Marvel would beat either member of T1 individually but not both. Carol is trash though and is holding him back.

T1 for the majority.

This. Carol was a bad choice.

EcstaticGrace
Carol could end up going Binary with Adam as her partner. I'd put Binary over either Nu52 incarnation of the Marvels

ShadowFyre
Only way team 2 wins is if they sit back and blast

EcstaticGrace
What did Billy and Teth do in the Nu52 that makes them that physically imposing?

ShadowFyre
Nothing but Carol is even less so

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Nothing but Carol is even less so

Binary was pushing around a creature that survived a Planetary Explosion.

Flew threw a creature that was tanking Punches from a pissed Sentry.

And recently without her Binary form beat the Marvel Buster as well as tore it up. Which by writer Statements is more imposing than any Hulkbuster.

Binary is likely to happen here given everyone here fires and energy like attack.

carver9
Black Adam did aid in moving the moon and was holding his own against Ultraman during their second fight.

Zack M
Adam solos.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by carver9
Black Adam did aid in moving the moon and was holding his own against Ultraman during their second fight.

I think Teth could take Carol one on one without the aid of Binary atleast. I'm not to sure about Nu Billy though.

I don't think the battle is one sided at all tbh. I think Carol without Binary can put up a fight against Billy.

And Adam would take on Teth.

carver9
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I think Teth could take Carol one on one without the aid of Binary atleast. I'm not to sure about Nu Billy though.

I don't think the battle is one sided at all tbh. I think Carol without Binary can put up a fight against Billy.

And Adam would take on Teth.

Agreed.

StiltmanFTW
Carver, why don't you reply to my drunk texts.

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/117763/2676653-uncanny_x_men__516___page_13.jpg

carver9
Not at home. Primarily debating from my phone until Wednesday. I'm debating from an antique phone which doesn't allow me to access my messages. Wednesday I will send you something.

EcstaticGrace
Meep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.