How well do you remember foreign corespondents/Officials on the news?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
I don't think anyone's made a topic similar to this or at least not on this forum. On Cable news, web news, or articles on the net- foreign correspondents, dignitaries, or insiders usually will give interviews to offer their opinions on actions by governments or foreign crises.

I'm curious to know what your first reaction is when you see these people. Do you take their information seriously? How well do you remember their names/qualifications for being on the air/giving their opinion? How well do you think people retain the information that they give out on the specific issue they're invited to speak on?

ArtificialGlory
They're talking heads to me most of the time. I assume they have at least some idea about what they're talking about, but if I really want to know about whatever the subject they're talking about, I'll do my own research.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.