Footrace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Captain America

Vs

Wolverine

Vs

Batman

staxamillion
cap.

wolverine weighed down by adamantium
batman is just peak human or better but cap with the SSS has to be better

-K-M-
Soon as the gun sounds batman disappears, beats up the gunman and suddenly appears at the finish line first with a snarl. Canon

Badabing
Originally posted by -K-M-
Soon as the gun sounds batman disappears, beats up the gunman and suddenly appears at the finish line first with a snarl. Canon thumb up

I may take back some of the things I've said about you. mmm

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

spetznaz
Captain America. No fatigue toxin buildup in his muscles.

Bruce is the best of us, but at the end of the day he is 'human.' He has limits ...it's just that his limits in comics last for days, but as Bane showed he has limits.

Steve on the other hand is superhuman (the SSS went from making him peak human to making him throw his shield through a car).

Logan in his feral state should win, but as someone already mentioned the adamantium is a weight drag that gives the advantage to Steve

riv6672
Cap.

Nice to see 2 posters acknowledge the Wolverine/adamantium weight factor.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by riv6672
Cap.

Nice to see 2 posters acknowledge the Wolverine/adamantium weight factor. That was the first thing I thought of, "Wolvie is heavy"

ShadowFyre
What if the adamantium was taken out immediately before the race. Bet it would be pretty close. I remember in avx tho it said cap can sprint at 60mph

krisblaze
Easy win for Wolverine tbh.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What if the adamantium was taken out immediately before the race. Bet it would be pretty close. I remember in avx tho it said cap can sprint at 60mph

He can do it whilst carrying someone.

http://i.imgur.com/byrrj3w.jpg

Art makes me think its not canon, due to its hideousness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.