Darth Nyriss vs. Meetra Surik and Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
On Malachor V. The core of the Trayus Academy. KotOR II incarnations for the team.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

Ursumeles
Duo solidly.

SunRazer
The duo brings home all rounds.

MythLord
Traya solos.

Nephthys
You guys notice the contradiction here, right?

AncientPower
Traya might solo, due definitely wins.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
You guys notice the contradiction here, right? Traya solos.

Nephthys
http://replygif.net/i/166.gif

Petrus
The duo take all rounds.

Selenial
Originally posted by MythLord
Traya solos.

darthbane77
Originally posted by AncientPower
Traya might solo, due definitely wins.

Nephthys
Gosh, a lot of very certain people.

I suppose the case for Nyriss > Meetra > Traya just doesn't have much to go on.

Petrus
Yeah, Nyriss > a hindered, exhausted Meetra @ a powerful DS nexus.

KOTOR II Meetra > Novel Meetra, and in this case, the DS nexus also helps Traya.

Geistalt

I suppose the case for Nyriss > Meetra > Traya just doesn't have much to go on. I actually support this. Overall. Combat-wise, at least.

But the main point is that KotOR II Meetra was stronger.

AncientPower
Yeah a post-Nathema (Which KOTET wanks the living shit out of), Dromund Kaas hindered Surik was losing in augmentation against an amped Nyriss.

Big f-vking whoop Neph. laughing out loud

Beniboybling

I suppose the case for Nyriss > Meetra > Traya just doesn't have much to go on. Dry em.

TheMuser
The nexus of Trayus Academy, the core is a clawlike altar built over a colossal geyser of dark side energy. It is here that you face your ultimate battle and fulfill your destiny.

Source: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide

:thumbsup:

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Dry em.

its amusement not tears

TheKnight
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Traya solos.

MythLord
Honestly, Nyriss caught Meetra off-guard and was winning on the merit of superior physical ability.

Prime Surik prolly whoops Nyriss. Besides, Traya and Meetra are completely different beasts. Traya solos.

QuakeBlood
up

Miko Hacksaw
Really the way the Novel version went down is a dang shame, pure cancer so that Drew can wank his character above the KOTOR 2 challenger.

Meetra bonuses to the team:

1.) Force Bonded / Force Chained to Traya
- This gives a power amp to both.
- This allows sharing of beneficial powers (Surge as an example), which leads to dozens of combat tactics.

2.) Meetra (as criminally ignored in the novel) is an advanced telepath:

And telepaths can do this during combat:

So the duo is going to always be one step ahead of Nyriss.

3.) Related to point 2, Meetra and Traya have a telepathic link and Meetra can communicate Nyriss' next move and make a plan of defense/action.

This isn't going to be a fight like the Revan/Meetra abomination. Nyriss is taking a dirt nap quick fast and in a hurry.

QuakeBlood
up

Azronger
Team

nfactor1995
Nobody on the team solos lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.