Hulk vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Bana Hulk (2003) vs. Doomsday from BvS: Dawn of Justice.

Fight takes place in the bottom of the Grand Canyon at noon with sunny skies.

Both start 100 yards apart.

Bloodlusted to the death. No BFR. PIS and CIS are off.

Who wins?

juggerman
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Gonna say Doomsday for now. Both get stronger as the fight goes on but DD has access to more exotic powers. Tough call though and I can understand people going for Hulk here

EDIT: Now that I think about it more, Hulk seemed to be pretty exhausted after the fight with the dogs. DD could likely take him to his limits imo

playa1258
DD. Stronger,more durable, more powers and firepower.

relentless1
Doomsday, only thing thats killed him thus far is Kryptonite and I dont see Hulk getting his hands on that

ShadowFyre
Pretty much, dd cant die without kryptonite so nobody without matter manip can beat him. Would be good fight tho

K-Dog
Doomsday is too strong. Look at his shockwave bomb attacks, they look like miniature nuclear weapons. Go look at how his heat vision was cutting through the side of a hill, and slicing through buildings when he was chasing Batman. Could Hulk grab superman and through him with so much force that he goes through a reinforced concrete structure, then keeps going and goes through or well into a skyscraper a half-mile away at high velocity? Not even close.

FrothByte
Have to back DD. Never really looked tired or hurt whereas there were moments that Hulk looked exhausted and in pain.

carthage
Doomsday destroys

Supermutant
Doomsday is the strongest one there is.

Arachnid1
Doomsday, and it's not even close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.