Marvel's Official Top Ten Smartest Humans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Supposedly this is Marvel's top ten:

10. Black Panther
9. Amadeus Cho
8. Hank McCoy
7. Riri Williams
6. Hank Pym
5. Valeria Richards
4. Bruce Banner
3. Tony Stark
2. Reed Richards
1. Moon Girl

Dafuk?

Eternal Idol
Dafuk 10/10

Gecko4lif
who the fuk is moon girl

Where is doom? Didnt they fix his brain?

cdtm
Hank Pyn! laughing

Even Loki thought he was batshit insane for offering him and Avengers spot.

golem370
Hank McCoy is a mutant not a human

AlmightyKfish
Idk what comic that's from but yeah, even when you ignore the whole push for Moon Girl to be the smartest, it's a weird list.

No villains (Doom, High Evolutionary for example), and the order is basically whatever.

EcstaticGrace
Tony's MCU debut really made him come along way.

JayDaDon
Val is technically smarter than reed. I wonder how they would explain how she is 5 and moon girl is 1.

ShadowFyre
Probably because they wanted a minority to be the smartest. Or maybe shes gonna get a solo movie soon. "The Adventures of Moon Girl". Wont that be exciting.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Zack M

10. Black Panther
9. Amadeus Cho
8. Hank McCoy
7. Riri Williams
6. Hank Pym
5. Valeria Richards
4. Bruce Banner
3. Tony Stark
2. Reed Richards
1. Moon Girl

Dafuk? Sure are pushing lot of minorities on the list and its lopsided between Asians and blacks ratio. I guess Cho will always be the token Asian smart guy for Marvel. sad

iceman24567
That is a crappy list

Sin I AM

10. Black Panther
9. Amadeus Cho
8. Hank McCoy
7. Riri Williams
6. Hank Pym
5. Valeria Richards
4. Bruce Banner
3. Tony Stark
2. Reed Richards
1. Moon Girl

Dafuk?

Link?

krisblaze
Beast 8th smartest in Marvel.

Riri and Moon Girl even on the list.

Marvel plz.

deathslash
1. Why is Valeria Richards so low? Last time I checked, she was slightly above Reed.

2. What the hell have riri or moon girl done to be on this list?

3. What has beast done to be here?

4. Is everyone at marvel retarded?

Insane Titan
I take it this list is only good humans as the list has no Dr Doom, Leader etc.

-K-M-

10. Black Panther
9. Amadeus Cho
8. Hank McCoy
7. Riri Williams
6. Hank Pym
5. Valeria Richards
4. Bruce Banner
3. Tony Stark
2. Reed Richards
1. Moon Girl

Dafuk?

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2076647/85266740.gif

Zack M
http://www.newsarama.com/30407-marvel-wants-you-to-know-moon-girl-is-the-smartest-person-in-the-marvel-universe.html

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
Hank McCoy is a mutant not a human

Technically, every mutant is a human being, while not every human is a mutant stick out tongue

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by krisblaze
Beast 8th smartest in Marvel.

Riri and Moon Girl even on the list.

Marvel plz.

I'm honestly surprised to see a mutant on the list. But in a good way.

Khazra Reborn
Who TF is Moon Girl and how is she smarter than Reed?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by deathslash
1. Why is Valeria Richards so low? Last time I checked, she was slightly above Reed.

2. What the hell have riri or moon girl done to be on this list?

3. What has beast done to be here?

4. Is everyone at marvel retarded?

That's exactly it. IQ and potential isn't supposed to be the deciding factor in where you rank in intelligence, what you actually accomplish with it is.

Galan007

10. Black Panther
9. Amadeus Cho
8. Hank McCoy
7. Riri Williams
6. Hank Pym
5. Valeria Richards
4. Bruce Banner
3. Tony Stark
2. Reed Richards
1. Moon Girl

Dafuk? A top 10 list without Maker?

Lawl.

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
A top 10 list without Maker?

Lawl. I forgot about him. Iyo, would you put him above reed and valeria?

Galan007
Yeah.

Maker is about the only non-cosmic character in Marvel whose intelligence I would put above Reed and Val.

random letters
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Probably because they wanted a minority to be the smartest. Or maybe shes gonna get a solo movie soon. "The Adventures of Moon Girl". Wont that be exciting.

Cause grrl power.

deathslash
Yeah.

Maker is about the only non-cosmic character in Marvel whose intelligence I would put above Reed and Val. wow, so should the list look like this?

10. Amadeus Cho
9. Black Panther
8. High Evolutionary
7. Bruce Banner
6. Tony Stark
5. Hank Pym
4. Doctor Doom
3. Reed Richards
2. Valeria Richards
1. Maker

TethAdamTheRock
wow, so should the list look like this?

10. Amadeus Cho
9. Black Panther
8. High Evolutionary
7. Bruce Banner
6. Tony Stark
5. Hank Pym
4. Doctor Doom
3. Reed Richards
2. Valeria Richards
1. Maker

Isnt High Evolutionary supposed to be marvels Braniac?

What did Bruce or Tony Stark do that puts them above him?

Galan007
wow, so should the list look like this?

10. Amadeus Cho
9. Black Panther
8. High Evolutionary
7. Bruce Banner
6. Tony Stark
5. Hank Pym
4. Doctor Doom
3. Reed Richards
2. Valeria Richards
1. Maker Maker is definitely #1, imo. After all, 616 Reed has flat-out said that many of his multiversal alternates(whom he met after joining the Council of Reeds) possess an intelligence of similar --or in some instances greater-- magnitude than his own. With that in mind, even the base version of Ultimate Reed has intellect/build feats that undoubtedly put him on par with 616 Reed. His evolution into the Maker, however, is what seals the deal for me, though... Due to the time-dilatory effects within The City, Ult. Reed was able to hyper-evolve/expand his intellect by a factor of 1,000 years within a matter of weeks. This enabled him to construct tech and lifeforms that were FAR beyond the ability of 616 earth to contend with. Tack that onto the rest of Maker's feats during Secret Wars, and I think his intellectual superiority is pretty clear.

My top 5 would be:
1.) Maker
2.) Val
3.) Reed/Doom (it's splitting hairs with them.)
4.) Tony
5.) Pym

*It could even be argued that Tony falls in the same bracket as Reed & Doom, given Reed's statement that he is only marginally smarter that Tony in singular areas, but significantly inferior in areas where division of thought is needed. /shrug

deathslash
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Isnt High Evolutionary supposed to be marvels Braniac?

What did Bruce or Tony Stark do that puts them above him? he's also been outsmarted/beaten by less intellectual beings than himself. Also, Ultron is supposed to be marvel's version of brainiac and we all know who he gets his intelligence from.

@galan: where would you put kang and why did you put stark above Pym?

Galan007
@galan: where would you put kang and why did you put stark above Pym? Kang wouldn't make my top 10. He is a great strategist, but I don't think his raw intellect is on par with the others on your list. /shrug

Stark is above Pym for reasons I mentioned. Reed himself not only considers Tony to be an intellectual peer on average, but has actually stated that Tony is significantly smarter than even himself when multitasking is required. Moreover, Reed also stated that Tony is the best builder there is, period.

Zack M
Maker is definitely #1, imo. After all, 616 Reed has flat-out said that many of his multiversal alternates(whom he met after joining the Council of Reeds) possess an intelligence of similar --or in some instances greater-- magnitude than his own. With that in mind, even the base version of Ultimate Reed has intellect/build feats that undoubtedly put him on par with 616 Reed. His evolution into the Maker, however, is what seals the deal for me, though... Due to the time-dilatory effects within The City, Ult. Reed was able to hyper-evolve/expand his intellect by a factor of 1,000 years within a matter of weeks. This enabled him to construct tech and lifeforms that were FAR beyond the ability of 616 earth to contend with. Tack that onto the rest of Maker's feats during Secret Wars, and I think his intellectual superiority is pretty clear.

My top 5 would be:
1.) Maker
2.) Val
3.) Reed/Doom (it's splitting hairs with them.)
4.) Tony
5.) Pym

*It could even be argued that Tony falls in the same bracket as Reed & Doom, given Reed's statement that he is only marginally smarter that Tony in singular areas, but significantly inferior in areas where division of thought is needed. /shrug

Why can't you do a top 5 for DCU? sad You did say you preferred those to MU. That was a while ago, though.

-K-M-
The master of the world is smarter then tony and hank. It's a whack list but villians were not included

Like what about the mad thinker or wizard?

Zack M
Originally posted by -K-M-
The master of the world is smarter then tony and hank. It's a whack list but villians were not included

Like what about the mad thinker or wizard?

What has MOW done that puts him on Tonys level?

Never been really impressed with Wizard.

-K-M-

Zack M

-K-M-
Yes, he's a super genius but also a physical beast...easily takes out Aurora, Puck and Sasquatch with a few moves using his vast fighting experience. They were shackled, which Master admitted played a part but was unsure if it would have made a difference.

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Captain%20Marvel%202016%20010-005.jpg
2. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Captain%20Marvel%202016%20010-006.jpg
3. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Captain%20Marvel%202016%20010-007.jpg

basilisk
Even though I generally see Reed and Doom at the top of the list and a few others not so far behind, they are still (sort of) regular humans. It gets hard to evaluate guys like High Evolutionary, Master of the World, Maker etc, maybe even Leader though not him so much. They do have vast accomplishments and may well operate at a higher level than the ones on the list, but they are all artificially enhanced (even if it is through their own design in some cases). I tend to think of them in a different category.

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
The master of the world is smarter then tony. Years ago, perhaps. Doubt that would still hold true in more current times, though. /shrug

-K-M-

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Who TF is Moon Girl and how is she smarter than Reed?

Nine yr old inhuman. She was a genius before her terragenisis tho

She completed some banner tech that was unsolvable..chos scientist buddies and dooms machines confimed it. She hasn't done much though but she did build a tricerotops robot out of lego.

JayDaDon
You just know Marvel came up with this Moon girl idea after watching/hearing about Hidden Figures lol

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
You just know Marvel came up with this Moon girl idea after watching/hearing about Hidden Figures lol

The series actually isnt bad. The main character is annoying as hell. Pompous, self righteous attitude. Know it all. But its a smooth plot and picks up where moon boy left off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.