Shang Chi vs. DIck Grayson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. h2h only
2. Standard gear & weapons

who wins?

riv6672
Shang

NW

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Shang

NW

spetznaz
Originally posted by riv6672
Shang

NW

Basically that. Shang will be in the top tier of any martial arts ranking in any universe (barring the likes of obviously superhuman characters), and while Nightwing is also in the top tier this has to go to Shang.

With gear and weapons though, the edge starts to shift to NW. His performance against a Talon showed that not only can he use his standard gear well, he can also use the environment as a weapon. NW is often underrated when the truth is he is actually immensely capable.

But basically:
H2H - Shang Chi, in the same way I would put Richard Dragon or Lady Shiva above NW (and just for the record, the same reason why I consider Shang, Dragon and Shiva to be equal peers).
With gear - Nightwing. It would give him just the edge needed to pull a win.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by spetznaz
Basically that. Shang will be in the top tier of any martial arts ranking in any universe (barring the likes of obviously superhuman characters), and while Nightwing is also in the top tier this has to go to Shang.

With gear and weapons though, the edge starts to shift to NW. His performance against a Talon showed that not only can he use his standard gear well, he can also use the environment as a weapon. NW is often underrated when the truth is he is actually immensely capable.

But basically:
H2H - Shang Chi, in the same way I would put Richard Dragon or Lady Shiva above NW (and just for the record, the same reason why I consider Shang, Dragon and Shiva to be equal peers).

Wasn't Shang using Stark Tech at one point?

deathslash
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Wasn't Shang using Stark Tech at one point? he still is to my knowledge. However, he's only used those bracelets once thus far.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by deathslash
he still is to my knowledge. However, he's only used those bracelets once thus far.

Gotcha, I was curious to hear what people thought of how Stark gear would help him compete with what DIck is packing

Deadline
His performance against a Talon showed that not only can he use his standard gear well, he can also use the environment as a weapon. NW is often underrated when the truth is he is actually immensely capable.

I don't think so I thought everybody knows NW is top tier now.

riv6672

But basically:
Basically this. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.