Cipher 9 vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
* Legends only

Nephthys
Cipher

DarthAnt66
jesus christ

Rockydonovang
Grevious>Cipher>Vitiate

Geistalt
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Grevious>Cipher>Vitiate. New headcanon.

Petrus
Been a while since I played SWTOR. Who was the toughest opponent Cipher beat head-on?

Nephthys
Arcann.

But only talking about vanilla, SCORPIO. Wounding Jadus is enough to give him the win for me though. Plus I don't think GG has an answer for invisibility.

Petrus
How good was SCORPIO?

cs_zoltan
Not that good lmao.

Trocity
GG.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Petrus
How good was SCORPIO?

Koth says shes more dangerous than Senya after seeing her fight, she beat a squad of force users with her bare hands and she's one of the most advanced droids ever built by Iokath, a super advanced civilisation.

Geistalt
So, almost Marr/Satele-tier.

Like, a tier or two below. Considering how Marr looked down upon Heskal as a soothsayer (instead of a warrior) and Heskal dominated her.

Geistalt
"But muh Senya/Vaylin-wanking!"

Geistalt
Actually, Marr's abilities as of RotHC weren't second to those of the Wrath or Darth Nox, either.

Nephthys
Uh, Marr? What's he got to do with anything?

Heskal got a cheap-shot against Senya. Not sure how you think thats relevant to SCORPIO.

Senya beat Vaylin who went toe to toe with an improved Arcann. SCORPIO also easily dodged Vaylin when she attacked her from behind and was fast enough to draw her weapon and shoot Vaylin immediately afterwards, indicating that shes as fast or faster than Vaylin is.

Geistalt
It's funny because now, to hype up Senya (and pre-Nathema Vaylin), you also have to scale up SCORPIO above that.

And Satele and Marr.

Nephthys
I was hyping up SCORPIO when Kotfe came out. Its only because we didn't know much about her capabilities before that we didn't rank her highly. The expansions were the first to truly show off her abilities.

The fact that it was revealed that shes amongst the most advanced droids in history should make everyone rate her higher.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Nephthys
Uh, Marr? What's he got to do with anything?

Heskal got a cheap-shot against Senya. 'cause that would never happen to them. Not from Heskal, at least. From Arcann or Malgus, maybe. But not Heskal.

Geistalt
Getting knocked out via Force.

Mistook it for getting Choked for a moment. Sry.

Petrus
Tbh based on what Neph has said, SCORPIO is quite impressive. Good enough to take on Force-users, a few great feats and accolades to support it all. I knew Cipher was very good, but this puts him even higher now.

As for his fight with GG, if he can use all his arsenal effectively and GG has no way to detect his invisibility, Cipher can take this.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Petrus
As for his fight with GG, if he can use all his arsenal effectively and GG has no way to detect his invisibility, Cipher can take this. Assuming Cipher Nine was an Operative (instead of a Sniper).

Snipers can kick ass, too. Just take a look at Draxus, Rycus Kilran, and HK-47.

And either way, he was still capable of defeating (or at least detaining) Darth Jadus.

Geistalt
They were, rather. Shouldn't have assumed the Agent's gender.

cs_zoltan
Cipher didn't f-ucking defeat Jadus, lmao.

Zenwolf
This would be so much better, if there was an actual Legends Canon representation of the TOR protags.

Not saying you can't do this as is, but there's a few important blanks to be filled with the characters.

Geistalt
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Cipher didn't f-ucking defeat Jadus, lmao. With help from Kaliyo/Vector, they could have.

Tondemonai
If he has any measure of prep Cypher wins, otherwise Grievous

nfactor1995
Depends on starting distance, but I'd back Cipher 9 in most scenarios

Ursumeles
Why?

MythLord
GG

UCanShootMyNova
Grievous.

ILS
Grievous rips his fookin head off, then tears SCORPI-*** in half for good measure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.