Dracule Mihawk vs Wolverine, Silver Samurai and Barakapool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
The greatest swordsman in One Piece.

VS

X-Men Cinematic Universe Wolverine, Silver Samurai and Weapon XI.

I see that movie Adamantium and it's characters like Wolverine and SS are being very overrated by Dexx. Can Mihawk cut through movie adamantium? Or his sword will be destroyed after clashing with their adamantium blades and armor like Dexx said.

.Bloodlusted.

The fight takes place in the airport from Civil War.

Who wins and why?

NotAllThatEvil
I don't think his sword would break, but I also don't think he can cut adamantium

Solid47
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I don't think his sword would break, but I also don't think he can cut adamantium

Wasn't Logan's skull pierced by a Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum(the bullet was made of adamantium, but it's vastly weaker than Mihawk's casual slash)in Origins.

NotAllThatEvil
Adamantium can beat adamantium when it's heated so.. I don't know.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Solid47
Wasn't Logan's skull pierced by a Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum(the bullet was made of adamantium, but it's vastly weaker than Mihawk's casual slash)in Origins.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

cutting adamantium my ass. mihawk didnt even scratch a diamond. adamantium took a laser capable of cutting skyscrapers in half without getting scratched. mihawks garbage sword failed to break all of zoros garbage swords. mihawk wouldnt even be able to scratch a bit somehing that can take lasers capable of cutting skyscrapers in half

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

no he cannot. if he can cut adamantium he would have cut jozu in half instantly. hes garbage sword will be cut in half at the time he touches their claws, swords

AuraAngel
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/3872444-2608073431-20101.png

Yeah this seems fair.

Solid47
Originally posted by AuraAngel
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/3872444-2608073431-20101.png

Yeah this seems fair.

@AuraAngel, this guy said that Rambo could kill Mihawk in the same way Rambo killed that burmese general at the end of the movie.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Yeah this seems fair.

then why he failed to scratch a diamond phucktard rolling on floor laughing

zoro took over freaking 100 episodes to cut steel while logan effortlessly cut a steel door in origins

deadpool is too fast for him since he was able to bullettime deflect 20 guys with machine guns firing thousands of mach 9001 bullets with casual ease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTt904CIn4s

(1:26)

mihawks garbage sword will be sliced at the time he touches sailver samurais heat swords

Originally posted by Solid47
@AuraAngel, this guy said that Rambo could kill Mihawk in the same way Rambo killed that burmese general at the end of the movie.

show me feats from mihawk that suggests he will be able to defend getting stabbed in gut and having his intestines ripped off like happened to tint motherphucker laughing out loud

Dexx-Planet86
wtf nobody managed to reply and debunk my posts above

then i guess i won this debate since nobody can bring feats and make counterpoints to my post above lol

Solid47
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
wtf nobody managed to reply and debunk my posts above

then i guess i won this debate since nobody can bring feats and make counterpoints to my post above lol

No evidences have been posted.

Movie Adamantium has been damaged by stuffs that are nowhere near strong as Mihawk's slash that managed to cut massive ships and icebergs from large distances.

Mihawk is far faster, stronger and skilled than any of these 3.

Movie Adamantium is nowhere near hard and though as it's comic counterpart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.