TPM Kenobi vs. Act I Hero of Tython (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Legends Obi Wa
Neutral ground

Geistalt
Not sure
but Bane dies.

carthage
What if Meetra uses Force in balance?

SunRazer

cs_zoltan
You were the one always saying that, I presumed you actually based that on something erm

SunRazer

cs_zoltan
Well in that case the only hype for TPM Kenobi I recall is him being tier 7, and being one of the best jedi in the Order even pre-TPM.

Nephthys
Hero.

Act I Hero is still a better combatant than Act I Consular who'd ragdoll Kenobi.

SunRazer
It's sabers only.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Nephthys
Act I Consular who'd ragdoll Kenobi.
no expression

Nephthys
I'm aware, but that suggests that the Hero's combat ability, which is primarily sabers, is superior to the Consular's force prowess. Which is immense. The Hero can take Kenobi, even by this point multiple people are calling her the greatest living Jedi.

The Consular beat an ancient Sith Lord who was siphoning power from hundreds of Jedi Masters while exhausted and the Hero is her combative superior.

SunRazer
lol @ comparing sabers to Force like that.

Ursumeles
That's like saying Jaina's saber prowess is better than Kyp's force prowess.
Tho I wouldn't have a problem with that smile

OT: What are HoT's feats as of Act I?

Nephthys
It's like having it confirmed that Jaina > Kyp with Kyp mainly using the force while Jaina mainly uses sabers thus indicating that Jaina's saber abilities are more effective.

And in fact that's exactly what it is.

You can just google my respect thread.

Ursumeles
Yeah, but you can't compare it like "Kyp could dominate/ragdoll Cade, so Jaina can stomp him".

Nephthys
Well that alone would clearly make Jaina more powerful than Cade and stronger overall if she can not only resist his force attacks but also defeat him straight up.

MythLord
Obi, obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.