Who from Marvel or DC can bend a Adamantium bar into a horseshoe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
High heralds and low level trans tiers using physical strength only.

Classic NES
Guido

carver9
Are we using the tier thread for this?

lawest9
Yes.

carver9
No one.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
No one. Why Carver, what about the non-holding back, mental block dropping, Herald to abstract jumping Superman? Surely he can bend it with his nose hairs stick out tongue

JBL
Just a joke people. Don't get your panties in a knot.😁

riv6672
^^^didnt notice/dont care.

OT:
No one.

Stoic
I'm going to go out on a limb, and say Superman, or Hulk with enough rage could do it. Hulk already twisted Ultron's chassis during the original Secret Wars.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm going to go out on a limb, and say Superman, or Hulk with enough rage could do it. Hulk already twisted Ultron's chassis during the original Secret Wars.

Hulk isn't in KMC high Herald tiering thread so he doesn't count. Superman isn't doing it.

TethAdamTheRock
Superman Prime With Guardain amp, he teared monarchs armor

Classic NES
Which alloy, though? Primary, Secondary Adamantium? Etc.

Glorificus
Morlun?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JBL
Why Carver, what about the non-holding back, mental block dropping, Herald to abstract jumping Superman? Surely he can bend it with his nose hairs stick out tongue

I'm glad there is at least one person on this forum fighting the ridiculous Superman fanboyism thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman, obviously. His multiple copies from DC and Marvel (Sun God, Hyperion, Brutaal SBP etc.). Hulk with enough rage. WM Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Post-WBH Banner, at the time he was written as an uber genius like never before, stated that adamantium is unbreakable even for the Hulk.

Hyperion failed to make a dent in the weaker version of adamantium from the Ultimate Universe.

Lol at Thor.

lawest9
SBP at his strongest should be able to do it.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman.

Infinite weight>>>>>>>>>>>> adamantium

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman.

Infinite weight>>>>>>>>>>>> adamantium What the f**k?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman.

Infinite weight>>>>>>>>>>>> adamantium

thumb up

lawest9
Silver age/pre-crisis Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
What the f**k?

NEVER QUESTION MY AUTHORITY!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
You have no authority here.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You have no authority here.

I AM THE RULER OF KMC, SWINE!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.