Rockslide vs Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOneFirestorm
Scenario 1
3 days of Prep

Scenario 2
Random Encounter
New Orleans Louisiana

Scenario 3
Random Encounter
Location: 5 yards away from Buckingham Fountain Chicago Illinois

deathslash
1. Neither of them are good a prep
2. Which clayface is this (there's like six)?
3. Clay face should win

AlmightyKfish
I don't think Clayface can hurt Rockslide so Rockslide ftw.

I mean I know Clayface can also be difficult to damage but at least RS could thunderclap or something.

staxamillion
does rockslide still breathe oxygen? (IDK honestly someone please tell me)

I think clayface could erode rocks as well.
plus if you take his arm/legs off and toss them they don't automatically comeback like mjolnir.

there are certain clayface's that could duplicate powers too so IDK

I honestly don't think they can hurt each other conventionally by using there own powers. as they both can reconstitute themselves and are basically invulnerable. Though I would say clay is more invulnerable.

with prep I think clay will take it

new Orleans is Humid AF and below sea level so I believe there should be enough ambient moisture for clay to do what ever he wants. also there is plenty of granite everywhere for rock to reform himself as well.

I'd give Rock the majority on both locations IF he cannot be suffocated and if he cannot be eroded/corroded.

-K-M-
Rockslide doesn't need air

His body can still be destroyed and depending on the story he can quickly reform or be out for extended amount of time

Sin I AM
More than likely they stalemate or merge

Zack M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I don't think Clayface can hurt Rockslide so Rockslide ftw.

I mean I know Clayface can also be difficult to damage but at least RS could thunderclap or something.

Clayface can actually split into multiple bodies/clones. If he gets thunderclapped, he'd just come back together.

juggernaut74
Can Clayface be ko'd? Rockslide can.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Sin I AM
More than likely they .... merge

and become Mudslide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.