Joseph Joestar vs Toriko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Toriko.

vansonbee
I haven't watch Toriko, but I did see him in a special with Luffy and Goku. Joseph Josestar stands no chance against him and Joseph is my favorite character.

8/10 Toriko

RealityWarper
Come on...

Joseph is one of my favourite character too and he will get completely stomped by Toriko (whom is one-dimensional -.-)

cdtm
I'm even hearing Toriko stomps DBZ.

Sounds pretty overpowered, but didn't seem quite that strong from what I read (Up to the end of Regal Mammoth).

Win or lose, I prefer Joseph to most anyone anyways. How many characters can you say you get to see go from a young kid to a crotchety old man, and keep kicking ass and taking names. (Plus the Pillarman arc was just awesome, especially the finale. Imagine if Goku fought a Freeza who evolved complete immunity to ki attacks. Now THAT is interesting, vs overpowering everyone.)

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm

Sounds pretty overpowered, but didn't seem quite that strong from what I read (Up to the end of Regal Mammoth).

Win or lose, I prefer Joseph to most anyone anyways. How many characters can you say you get to see go from a young kid to a crotchety old man, and keep kicking ass and taking names. (Plus the Pillarman arc was just awesome, especially the finale. Imagine if Goku fought a Freeza who evolved complete immunity to ki attacks. Now THAT is interesting, vs overpowering everyone.)

Joseph is a really fun character. His adventures are worth reading just for the end of the Part 3 after the fight against Dio.

Kirikaze Fuuma

It's possible. Toriko fought opponent who eat supernova (NEO), and won. At this rate, I think Toriko can take on Cell (or maybe even Majin Buu, but still not sure). But that's just my personal opinion.

Yeah, Joseph is a cooler character, and funnier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.