I want to apologize for my past behaviors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jake2TheJakenin
I struggle with anger issues, and am going through a bit of a rough patch right now in life. And I have poor emotional control. I'm sorry if I weirded some of you out with the boxing fetish, I understand if it creeps you out.

Robtard
You are forgiven

Impediment
Moved to the OTF.

Please use this forum for threads that aren't for general discussion.

walshy
we all make mistakes but not all are brave enough to admit to them, so kudos to you

Flyattractor
I say NEVER FORGIVE! I say always CONTINUE TO INSULT!!!!!!!!

Patient_Leech
*lays hand on Jake's head*

You are forgiven, my son. Go and sin no more.

Surtur
I still can't tell if this is serious or not.

Flyattractor
I am thinking it is. I am sure he took my Tinfoil Hat Microwave advice

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I am thinking it is. I am sure he took my Tinfoil Hat Microwave advice

My main reason for thinking it is..he's all "sorry about my creepy boxing thing" as opposed to "sorry for telling people to slit their throats and that I wanted to murder them" lol. Cuz yeah..it wasn't the creepy boxing fetish that put people off.

Nuke Nixon
My sister is bi-polar with anger spikes, it's not easy to easily forgive someone after a rampage but it is possible. Taken me a long time to not take it personally and I've translated that ability with people I meet online, so it's all good in the hood.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
My main reason for thinking it is..he's all "sorry about my creepy boxing thing" as opposed to "sorry for telling people to slit their throats and that I wanted to murder them" lol. Cuz yeah..it wasn't the creepy boxing fetish that put people off.

Oh this is the Boxing Fetish Guy? Ok I got this confused with someone far more deplorable.

Then yeah... FOGIVE....Forgive.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
My main reason for thinking it is..he's all "sorry about my creepy boxing thing" as opposed to "sorry for telling people to slit their throats and that I wanted to murder them" lol. Cuz yeah..it wasn't the creepy boxing fetish that put people off. I've seen suicide wishings and death threats all over the internet, but honestly, that boxing fetish stuff really is next-level shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
I've seen suicide wishings and death threats all over the internet, but honestly, that boxing fetish stuff really is next-level shit.

It's why I think we've fallen victim to a troll rather than an emotionally unstable young man scarred by the likes of 4chan.

Of course it could be legit, who knows. Problem online is no matter how much someone says, or if they say it in all caps, etc. we still truly don't know the tone.

shiv
Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin
I struggle with anger issues, and am going through a bit of a rough patch right now in life. And I have poor emotional control. I'm sorry if I weirded some of you out with the boxing fetish, I understand if it creeps you out.

Jake you communicate well through art.

You should try your hand at pottery, pencils, paint and sculpture.

dadudemon
Originally posted by shiv
Jake you communicate well through art.

You should try your hand at pottery, pencils, paint and sculpture.

thumb up

This post was full of genuine love. You're a good person, Shiv.

Surtur
I feel that love.

shiv
"Every One. Every Thing. Is Beautiful In It's Own Way."

Bobby Womack

johnworne
sorry for my behaviour.

johnworne
i like your behaviour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.