H/P Doomsday vs Team Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
H/P Doomsday is on Marvel earth destroying every thing in site, the team has been selected to stop him. No bfr but containment can be used

Team
Captain America/w Mjolnir (Team Leader)
Beta Ray Bill
Sersi
Immortal Hercules
Hyperion
Black Bolt
Red Hulk
Vision
Ms Marvel
She Hulk

carver9
He dies.

celeyhyga17
They need to get really creative to beat this DD... They're not stopping him through conventional means.

JBL
Yep... He dies.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
H/P Doomsday is on Marvel earth destroying every thing in site, the team has been selected to stop him. No bfr but containment can be used

Team
Captain America/w Mjolnir (Team Leader)
Beta Ray Bill
Sersi
Immortal Hercules
Hyperion
Black Bolt
Red Hulk
Vision
Ms Marvel
She Hulk

Herc, She Hulk, Ms Marvel, Rulk, Hyperion aren't doing anything here.

Cap, BRB, Sersi, Bolt and Vision can't go fisticuffs or use energy attacks, really. They can try trapping his essence or something....

Flyattractor
DD in a really big Bloody Stomp.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^thumb up

Dareangel
i always find it funny when people throw into the mixture a lot of characters that clearly wont do much of a damage, and some people are actually bying that and think its the numbers that count. Galactus VS backy, batman, aunt may, alfred, 200 random street thugs. yeah galactus will be a bloody mess. anyway, doomsday stomps way too hard.

DarkSaint85
It's because people do DBZ style fusion dances in their head.

BRB is class 100, Herc is class 100, so it's now class 200! She-Hulk is Class 90, so that's 290! Take BRB's greatest feats, then add SHulk's greatest feats on top of that!

Dareangel
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's because people do DBZ style fusion dances in their head.

BRB is class 100, Herc is class 100, so it's now class 200! She-Hulk is Class 90, so that's 290! Take BRB's greatest feats, then add SHulk's greatest feats on top of that!

yeah it sure feels that way. i mean its not like even average and not H/P Doomsday is a team buster or something. and H/P doomsday taking the most powerful attack a trans leveler has and then proceed to stomp him is nothing. its all about the numbers.

Galan007
Non-fight.

DD stomps.

spetznaz
Originally posted by carver9
He dies.

How?

golem370
If they could get him down and then place Moljnir and or Stormbreaker on top of him to contain him?

DarkSaint85
...Who's going to hold a guy who is strong enough to fight an amped Superman, and can shoot claws out (dipped in poison) that can go through the same like a hot knife through butter?

I mean, he's basically an extremely amped Wolverine. Longer, better claws, stronger, faster, etc

golem370
Your telling me this team can't fight an amped Superman? How do you know the poison would work on these heros?

Dareangel
what poison???? he will just stomp their heads in. there is no need for any poison here...

spetznaz
If they could get him down and then place Moljnir and or Stormbreaker on top of him to contain him?

Others may have disagreed with your approach, but I appreciate that you took some time to think of a solution (and an elegant one at that). Kudos.

DarkSaint85
Your telling me this team can't fight an amped Superman? How do you know the poison would work on these heros?

They can fight an amped Supes. H/P DD was beyond that Supes, though. Explicitly.

We can run through the resistance feats of Superman, if you want. Yet, with one shot, he was affecting Supes.

DD was thrashing an amped Supes.

Originally posted by Dareangel
what poison???? he will just stomp their heads in. there is no need for any poison here...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/HaCsAHunter-Prey-03-20.jpg

celeyhyga17
They can fight an amped Supes. H/P DD was beyond that Supes, though. Explicitly.

We can run through the resistance feats of Superman, if you want. Yet, with one shot, he was affecting Supes.

DD was thrashing an amped Supes.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/HaCsAHunter-Prey-03-20.jpg
Btw according to Abhi, this wasn't an amped Supes.

DarkSaint85
He's got a Motherbox. That's an amp.....

He looks so 90s. Random ammo pouches around his thigh and all.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Btw according to Abhi, this wasn't an amped Supes.

Where did he say this?

DarkSaint85
Hark at carver, getting all wet.......

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Where did he say this?
I'll link it to u if I come across it.

Hark at carver, getting all wet.......
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.