Depowered Magneto vs Byrnes Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
Magneto has ruled that superman is guilty of crimes against mutant kind. He also knows that Superman is Clark Kent, reporter for the daily planet. He arrives at the building at 7 am and takes the elevator to his office intent on murdering him. Superman has no clue he's coming or who he is. How does this go down?

leonidas
superman slaughters him. byrne superman had some very good feats....

StiltmanFTW
Mags causes a nearby gas station to explode, Supes goes to sleep.

carver9
This would go similar to Superman 3 showings against Doctor Poloris. It didn't go so well for him.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Superman oneshots him.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mags causes a nearby gas station to explode, Supes goes to sleep. Great Scott, anything but that!

Sin I AM
Ive come to like byrnes version of superman. Far as this fight...dunno.i still think superman is above him

Flyattractor
Need a better Definition of what exactly "DE-POWERED" Maggy means....Cause are we talking No Powers at all? Cause then Supes makes Magnus Soup.

maxivitopowe
I think C-NES means Mags post AvX

Classic NES
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Need a better Definition of what exactly "DE-POWERED" Maggy means....Cause are we talking No Powers at all? Cause then Supes makes Magnus Soup.

Magneto: Infamous version.

StiltmanFTW
A casual electromagnetic blast turns Superman's famous muscles into jelly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.