Off-duty LAPD officer shoots at teen on video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Video Shows Anaheim Struggle Between Boy, 13, and Off-Duty LAPD Officer Who Fired Weapon; Officer on Administrative Leave:

http://ktla.com/2017/02/22/cellphone-video-shows-anaheim-struggle-between-13-year-old-boy-and-off-duty-lapd-officer-who-fired-weapon/

The video shows the officer pretty clearly trying to drag the teen onto his property before discharging his weapon in-spite of a crowd surrounding them. Needless to say, the 13 year old boy was unarmed.

Oh and:

"The officer was not arrested, but the 13-year-old boy and another 15-year-old boy were."

I wish I could say I was surprised. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eternal Idol
The off-duty officer was clearly in the wrong.

He brought out a gun to confront a large group of teenagers who likely veered off the sidewalk a bit and onto his lawn on their way home from school. While some will be quick to defend him with shit like "Well, it's his right and he was taking precaution," it does say a lot about his "**** you! I'm in charge!" approach and his negative opinion of these teenagers. Using some tact, he could have gone out and firmly yet politely asked that they not walk over his lawn, and they probably would have respected that, even if only to avoid confrontation. Instead, he decided to act a hardass, yelled "Get off of my lawn, you ****!" at one of the girls stepping on his lawn, and then grabbed hold of the first kid to talk back to him in her defense. He may have even hit or tried to hit the kid in the nuts at some point, if we're to believe everything the kids were saying. Maybe, maybe not...but it never should have became physical at all. If he was tired kids walking over his lawn on their way home from school, he could have addressed it and made his presence known at the same time everyday. If that's not possible, put up a ****ing fence.

"Good thing he had that gun, or those savages could have beaten him to death!"

**** that noise. Again, it never should have became physical. It's not quite self-defense when you created the situation and then escalated it by getting physical and being irrational. I don't blame the kid he grabbed or his friends for resorting to violence after several minutes of this shit. They were fearful for their friend's well-being and afraid to confront the adult who became violent.

If that sounds crazy to you, think about it: You're walking home from school with friends, when some strange ******* with a chip on his shoulder comes out of his house, curses one of your friends and then grabs hold of another for talking back after feeling disrespected, and starts dragging him away. He claims to be a cop but has not shown any proof of it; for all you know, he's just some crazy ******* trying to harm your friend. He won't let go of him after several pleas, so you unsuccessfully try to physically separate them. At this point, desperation kicks in. What other choice do you have but to clock this mother****er to loosen his grip on your friend and get out of there?

"That was a warning shot/misfire!"

Don't be stupid. Warning shots are pure movie shit. There are no warning shots in police training. You only draw your weapon if your life could be in danger. He was not in any real danger at any point in the videos. At least one of the kids swung at him, but that's hardly life-threatening, and once again, the officer created that situation in the first place. If he intentionally fired a round meant as a warning, then he only complicated the situation even further, and one of the kids could have been hurt or killed because of it.

I think it was a misfire, but that only goes to show how reckless/negligent the officer was in using the gun. Again, someone could have been wrongfully hurt or killed, and the entire scene could have been avoided with tact and respect.

Nephthys
Well said. I agree completely.

Surtur
This is an awful incident and unacceptable.

I also am at least glad the people in that neighborhood showed maturity with their reaction. One would think we'd have seen people breaking windows and shit over this.

I applaud the community for refraining from any such action until this can all get sorted out. This officer needs to be fired and thankfully the teen is okay.

Sacred Fire
LFxbwaH5smk

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

He brought out a gun to confront a large group of teenagers who likely veered off the sidewalk a bit and onto his lawn on their way home from school. While some will be quick to defend him with shit like "Well, it's his right and he was taking precaution," it does say a lot about his "**** you! I'm in charge!" approach and his negative opinion of these teenagers. Using some tact, he could have gone out and firmly yet politely asked that they not walk over his lawn, and they probably would have respected that, even if only to avoid confrontation. Instead, he decided to act a hardass, yelled "Get off of my lawn, you ****!" at one of the girls stepping on his lawn, and then grabbed hold of the first kid to talk back to him in her defense. He may have even hit or tried to hit the kid in the nuts at some point, if we're to believe everything the kids were saying. Maybe, maybe not...but it never should have became physical at all. If he was tired kids walking over his lawn on their way home from school, he could have addressed it and made his presence known at the same time everyday. If that's not possible, put up a ****ing fence.

**** that noise. Again, it never should have became physical. It's not quite self-defense when you created the situation and then escalated it by getting physical and being irrational. I don't blame the kid he grabbed or his friends for resorting to violence after several minutes of this shit. They were fearful for their friend's well-being and afraid to confront the adult who became violent.

If that sounds crazy to you, think about it: You're walking home from school with friends, when some strange ******* with a chip on his shoulder comes out of his house, curses one of your friends and then grabs hold of another for talking back after feeling disrespected, and starts dragging him away. He claims to be a cop but has not shown any proof of it; for all you know, he's just some crazy ******* trying to harm your friend. He won't let go of him after several pleas, so you unsuccessfully try to physically separate them. At this point, desperation kicks in. What other choice do you have but to clock this mother****er to loosen his grip on your friend and get out of there?

Don't be stupid. Warning shots are pure movie shit. There are no warning shots in police training. You only draw your weapon if your life could be in danger. He was not in any real danger at any point in the videos. At least one of the kids swung at him, but that's hardly life-threatening, and once again, the officer created that situation in the first place. If he intentionally fired a round meant as a warning, then he only complicated the situation even further, and one of the kids could have been hurt or killed because of it.

I think it was a misfire, but that only goes to show how reckless/negligent the officer was in using the gun. Again, someone could have been wrongfully hurt or killed, and the entire scene could have been avoided with tact and respect. thumb up

Khazra Reborn
You shouldn't be allowed to be a cop if you can't restrain a 13 year old without pulling out your gun.

Beniboybling
"Get off my lawn!" Really? This would be comical if it weren't so scary.

Silent Master
They should have called the cops as soon as he grabbed the kid instead of standing around like morons and recording it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

I think it was a misfire, but that only goes to show how reckless/negligent the officer was in using the gun. Again, someone could have been wrongfully hurt or killed, and the entire scene could have been avoided with tact and respect.

thumb up

You. I like you. Post more.

Originally posted by Surtur
This is an awful incident and unacceptable.

I also am at least glad the people in that neighborhood showed maturity with their reaction. One would think we'd have seen people breaking windows and shit over this.

I applaud the community for refraining from any such action until this can all get sorted out. This officer needs to be fired and thankfully the teen is okay.

This is a good point. It is very dumb that you have to point something out like this but it does go to prove that very few people are the shitheads that overturn cars and burn businesses.

Flyattractor
Fudge the Little LA Bastards. They are teens and thus are Little Gang Banging SJW Snowflakes and probably deserve a few caps get busted up in em.

ArtificialGlory
Goddamn lunatic.

Lord Lucien
VnmjXFuqkSY

Flyattractor
Oh just admit it Lucy. You thought it was a vid about a cop EXPOSING himself to kids....

Poor poor lucy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
VnmjXFuqkSY

Boy is my face red, seems they did get violent. I'm shocked.

Btw, I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan even more now for his response to that t-shirt story. "Holy crap people are stupid". Well said John Winchester, well said.

BackFire
The first time I saw the video of the guy dragging the kid around I thought "Man, that's one determined pedophile".

Guy obviously has no business being a cop.

jaden101
Shoot them all. Bunch of *****.

Surtur
We should all be ashamed of ourselves that this wasn't posted sooner:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c2/c3/a6/c2c3a6cfb6091de8727038a81837588e.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
The first time I saw the video of the guy dragging the kid around I thought "Man, that's one determined pedophile".

Guy obviously has no business being a cop.

An aggressively determined pedophile.

Wonder who he voted for.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Robtard
An aggressively determined pedophile.

Wonder who he voted for.
Hillary. #pizzagate

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Hillary. #pizzagate

Funny thing about Pizzagate and its vids on the youtube....

Pizzagate go Bye Bye? Yes Youtube is run by Leftist Nazis.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Hillary. #pizzagate

It genuinely could be Hilary they voted for. Looking at the way liberals try to normalize or just plain ignore sex between adults and underage people.

Unless a conservative does it or talks about it, then it's bad. People seem to think creepy pervs are only conservatives.

ArtificialGlory
Lul, that #pizzagate post wasn't serious. Still though, this Podesta guy is genuinely creepy.

Robtard
It genuinely could be Hilary they voted for. Looking at the way liberals try to normalize or just plain ignore sex between adults and underage people.

Unless a conservative does it or talks about it, then it's bad. People seem to think creepy pervs are only conservatives.

TIL: Milo was actually Clinton supporter

Surtur

Obviously not, he's conservative and it's not okay for them.

Robtard
LoL, crying the victim. What a whiner.

Surtur
No simply pointing out truth you silly goose.

Flyattractor

Robbie just outed himself as a Homophobe.

Sad and Funny at the same time.

Robtard
No simply pointing out truth you silly goose.

You're an Infowars subscriber I bet, lolz

BackFire
Sandy Hook was an inside job.

Surtur
Infowars? Alex Jones? No, I think his reptilian shit is stupid and crazy. If you go by him, everyone from George Bush to the Royals are aliens.

I do love how he has trolled The Young Turks though, but then..they troll themselves daily by existing.

Robtard
So you do subscribe to Infowars. LoLz.

/calledit

Surtur
I don't subscribe, I just know the shit he peddles.

Robtard
https://media4.giphy.com/media/11a8FLrVeoLnna/giphy-downsized.gif

Surtur
Don't you Don Draper me bro.

Flyattractor
Oh I am sure Robbie would rather don then you surt.

Robtard
Don't you Don Draper me bro.

You stole my line.

Surtur
You stole my line.

grvCysndJ5g

Impediment
Could we get back on topic, ladies?

🖕

Kurk
A good question is what are a bunch of punk children doing on the man's lawn?

Robtard
laughing out loud @ bootstrap-licking

Flyattractor
To low for your taste Robbie?

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud @ bootstrap-licking

It's "bootlicking", Balki.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Kurk
A good question is what are a bunch of punk children doing on the man's lawn? What are you doing in my planet?

NemeBro
Boy is my face red, seems they did get violent. I'm shocked.

Btw, I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan even more now for his response to that t-shirt story. "Holy crap people are stupid". Well said John Winchester, well said. Yeah how dare they try to defend a thirteen year old boy from a grown man manhandling him lmao.

NemeBro
A good question is what are a bunch of punk children doing on the man's lawn? Who cares?

You can't trust children to be rational and level-headed. One would think you could trust police officers, but it seems that is often not the case.

Kurk
Originally posted by NemeBro
Who cares?

You can't trust children to be rational and level-headed. One would think you could trust police officers, but it seems that is often not the case. fair point, but I wish parents would relearn the art of discipline. And the cop was a complete douche.

Flyattractor
fair point, but I wish parents would relearn the art of discipline. And the cop was a complete douche.
You would probably turn in to a full on douche bag too after dealing with whiney L.A Kids every day too.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah how dare they try to defend a thirteen year old boy from a grown man manhandling him lmao.

Lol umm..bro, I'm not talking about during the encounter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.