SOR Revan vs SOD Darth Maul and Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Setting: Alderaan mountains

Who wins?

AncientPower
Revan stomps, 10/10.

Revan barely lost to a strike team whilst expending power to utilise the Temple of Sacrifice. Then he had the strength to fight the Coalition Strike Team immediately after, which couldn't have lasted against him without Shan's Battle Meditation.

Azronger
Revan, but he doesn't stomp.

AncientPower
His Force powers will trounce them, the only way they could win is in a duel. But he can f*cking teleport, so there's that.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Azronger
Revan, but he doesn't stomp. This. C'mon, Revan isn't stomping anyone here

Geistalt

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Revan stomps, 10/10.

MythLord

Geistalt
His Force powers will trounce them, the only way they could win is in a duel. But he can f*cking teleport, so there's that. Reevaluating my position...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan absolutely dominates, yeah.

Rockydonovang
revan, maul needs better help

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
revan, maul needs better help

darthbane77
Revan eviscerates.

TenebrousWay
After reviewing the effect the battle medidation had on Lsu against Bane and given Revan performance against the amped strike team, my opinion of Revan increased greatly. He curbstomps.

Geistalt
:O

Forgot about that

SunRazer
Worror's BM isn't necessarily the same as Satele's, especially when Satele is being hindered by an immensely powerful DS nexus like Yavin IV.

Geistalt
Originally posted by SunRazer
Worror's BM isn't necessarily the same as Satele's, especially when Satele is being hindered by an immensely powerful DS nexus like Yavin IV. Satele on the Forgotten Terrace < Worror confirmed.

Trocity
revan is approaching sidius level (more powerful but worse duelist) so yes he should in fact dominate like sidius in tcw.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Trocity
revan is approaching sidius level (more powerful but worse duelist) so yes he should in fact dominate like sidius in tcw. I don't even think that I would make that claim, and my Revan wank is supposedly legendary, lol. Unless you're trolling.

MythLord
Originally posted by Trocity
revan is approaching sidius level (more powerful but worse duelist) so yes he should in fact dominate like sidius in tcw.

Lets hope you're trolling.

SunRazer
You can tell from the lack of punctuation that he normally has.

chingchangwalla
Maul and Savage get ragdolled into space

chingchangwalla
Should be sabers only.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Geistalt
Satele on the Forgotten Terrace < Worror confirmed.
The blood of Bastila >>> Worror, rofl.

It's stated the team was greatly amped.

NewGuy01
Revan stomps, 10/10.

Revan barely lost to a strike team whilst expending power to utilise the Temple of Sacrifice.

laughing out loud

I love this spin.

AncientPower
Revan himself says they barely defeated him in the last confrontation, and the entire mechanic of the OP is him fueling the Temple.

So what spin are you referring to?

Tondemonai
Revan rather easily

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The blood of Bastila >>> Worror, rofl.

It's stated the team was greatly amped.

Worror is pretty damn powerful. His Barrier on a DS nexus (arguably a double nexus) was able to outright reflect Orbalisk Bane's Lightning Storm. Satele doesn't have anything of that caliber.

Deronn_solo
Pre-peak Satele absorbed the energy of a lightsaber blade. Given her bloodline, age, and ascendance to Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I'd say she grew quite a lot over the years.

Taken at face value, it shares close parity - add in the above factors, and it's superior.

TheNuisanceBird
Revan stomps, 10/10.

A stomp is an 11/10.

NTJack0
Revan, but he doesn't stomp. This. Revan isn't stomping shit.

TenebrousWay
Revan stomps.

Geistalt
Revan and Valk are both just shy of Sidious, in my personal opinion.

They can stomp if they try.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.