Novel Vitiate vs ROTS Obi Wan/ROTS Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Setting: Kamino cloning facility

Rockydonovang
anakin solos valk and vitiate while kenobi grooms his beard

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate.

Nephthys
lmao why even

Ursumeles
Prime! Anakin solo's him without TP.

Nephthys
Even without TP Vitiate can just sorcery-pwn him. Or overwhelm him with lightning. Or throttle him with TK.

Or whatever. Anakin has zero chance lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah Neph he's right

Mortis Anakin > Vitiate

Ursumeles
LOL.

Zonakin/Knightfall > Novel Vitiate as well thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Zonakin/Knightfall stomps the crap out of valk:
Agreed

Nephthys
http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/06/Madness-and-stupidity-Tywin-Lannister-GIF.gif

darthbane77
Vitiate destroys

MythLord
Prime Anakin solos.

Rockydonovang
Anakin has much more raw power and magnitude then valk(let alone his massively pre prime vitate counterpart), is a yoda/sidious level duelist. Valk's lightning can be deflected, his force transfer and tp isn't enough to break anakin's inferior in the outlander and anakin ahs drain resistance just in case valk is able to use drain as he's getting pummeled by a dude far more powerful and far stronger, faster, and more skilled than anyt duelist he's ever faced.

Anakin wrecks any version of vitiate

MythLord
A-are you Kbroskywalker from ComicVine?

Beniboybling
Vitiate takes another L.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Anakin has much more raw power and magnitude then valk(let alone his massively pre prime vitate counterpart), is a yoda/sidious level duelist. Valk's lightning can be deflected, his force transfer and tp isn't enough to break anakin's inferior in the outlander and anakin ahs drain resistance just in case valk is able to use drain as he's getting pummeled by a dude far more powerful and far stronger, faster, and more skilled than anyt duelist he's ever faced.

Anakin wrecks any version of vitiate Raw power and potential don't mean shit when Anakin can't harness that power properly. Vitiate has far superior displays of power to anything Anakin has ever done sans his Mortis feat, which was entirely circumstantial. And people here think I'M a retard? lmao.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by MythLord

You only noticed it now? LMFAO

Geistalt
anakin solos valk and vitiate while kenobi grooms his beard

Geistalt
'Cause why even

Sinious
Vitiate wins

AncientPower
Vitiate wins via sorcery and telepathy, he just needs to keep his distance and spam FLS, which the greatest Jedi duo is infamously crap at defending against.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
smile

Deronn_solo
his grammar should have been a dead give away.

as well as his arguments....

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
his grammar should have been a dead give away.

as well as his arguments....
I mean initally i just wanted to troll and wanted to keep it secret but then i stopped giving a fck.

Deronn_solo
your trolling was god awful and cringy.

AncientPower
At least stop debating things you have no knowledge of.

TenebrousWay
I mean initally i just wanted to troll and wanted to keep it secret but then i stopped giving a fck.

You have Donovan in your nickname and have a Donovan (I'm brazilian, I know every thing football related smile ) pic in your profile in ComicVine and, obviously, the same arguments. Not to say the same grammar. LMFAO

Rockydonovang
your trolling was god awful and cringy.
Good enough to tick you off

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by AncientPower
At least stop debating things I have no knowledge of.

thumb up

Deronn_solo
Good enough to tick you off

pointing out a fact doesn't = pissed off, lmao. None of your trolling affected me in the slightest.

carthage
Anakin blitzes him

Rockydonovang
pointing out a fact doesn't = pissed off, lmao. None of your trolling affected me in the slightest.
your need to point out what you think of my trolling tells me otherwise.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by carthage
Anakin blitzes him
rock

Deronn_solo
your need to point out what you think of my trolling tells me otherwise.

Critiquing your trolling isn't a indication of me being "ticked" off, lmao.

Rockydonovang
Critiquing your trolling isn't a indication of me being "ticked" off, lmao.
Who the fck "critiques trolling"

AncientPower
We do, you're not even as good as that stale flaky shit that Carthage regurgitates on a daily basis and we've dealt with him for years. Go back to CV where people are gullible enough to listen to your brain cancer.

Deronn_solo
We do it all the time on CV, lmao.

TenebrousWay
Vitiate, honestly. Obi Wan is one shotted while Anakin does some fancy things before sharing Revan's fate.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by AncientPower
We do, you're not even as good as that stale flaky shit that Carthage regurgitates on a daily basis and we've dealt with him for years. Go back to CV where people are gullible enough to listen to your brain cancer.
Carthage's trolling>your arguments

Rockydonovang
We do it all the time on CV, lmao.
Nah, sarcastic trolling in cv discussion is almost non existent now. Its a sad, sad truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.