RIP Bill Paxton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
He died after complications with surgery. Game over man, game over! This really sucks, he's an actor whose movies I grew up watching and I even met him at a comic con.

Surtur
RIP

j89mqdV0M-4

riv6672
Originally posted by steverules_2
He died after complications with surgery. Game over man, game over! This really sucks, he's an actor whose movies I grew up watching and I even met him at a comic con.
RIP

sad

Patient_Leech
Game over, man. Game over, indeed...

R.I.P.

Robtard
Paxton was killed by a Terminator, a Predator and an Alien. Mad respect for Bill.

Inhuman
Sad news

samhain
Originally posted by Robtard
Paxton was killed by a Terminator, a Predator and an Alien. Mad respect for Bill.

Yeah, only he and Lance Henriksen share that honour.

Robtard
Oh shit, forgot about the cop role in Terminator. But not sure he died in Aliens, half of his android body was functional, no?

carthage
RIP

Surtur
Bishop didn't die in Aliens, he speaks to Ripley in Aliens 3. Yeah, I saw it, wanna fight about it?

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh shit, forgot about the cop role in Terminator. But not sure he died in Aliens, half of his android body was functional, no?
Close enough, though!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.