Dr Doom vs Weapon XI (Origins)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Round 1: Weapon XI vs 2005/2007 Dr Doom.

Round 2: Weapon XI vs 2015 Dr Doom.

Round 3: Weapon XI vs Both Dooms.

Fights take place in the middle of a city.

Impediment
Does Doom have the Surfer's board?

TheVaultDweller
Just his regular powers. I felt like adding the board would have been a bit too much.

KingD19
Barakapool loses all 3 matches.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by KingD19
Barakapool loses all 3 matches. This. Doom stomps him in every instance.

TheVaultDweller
Stomps him all 3 times? I admit I think Weapon XI likely loses round 2 and 3 fairly decisively (without PIS at least), but I figured his mobility would give 2005/2007 Doom some issues. Only after making the thread did I actually realise that this is a match 2015 Doom actually should have an easier time with than 2005/07 Doom, seeing as he showed he can TK pop skulls with casual ease when he wants to, and we are never shown whether Weapon XI got his skull laced with adamantium (but we do know that the process was not finished).

KingD19
Doom can just tank whatever until he zaps him. Those blades will certainly draw his lightning, and it'll fry out the control system in place. And since Doom is 100% metal, there's really nothing stabbing will do.

Genesis-Soldier
round one goes to Barakapool but not by much. in the first FF film dooms armour was incredibly resilient but was in some scenes coming off in small chunks.

barakapools optic beam makes for a fantastic range ability, his teleporting, adamantium blades and his increased healing factor (faster then wolverines) are all, if used constantly, able to beat doom.

for all the other rounds though... doom floors barakapool hard

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Stomps him all 3 times? I admit I think Weapon XI likely loses round 2 and 3 fairly decisively (without PIS at least), but I figured his mobility would give 2005/2007 Doom some issues. Only after making the thread did I actually realise that this is a match 2015 Doom actually should have an easier time with than 2005/07 Doom, seeing as he showed he can TK pop skulls with casual ease when he wants to, and we are never shown whether Weapon XI got his skull laced with adamantium (but we do know that the process was not finished).

his skull is laced. X rays show the same grafting process as wolverine, though decapitation is useful for killing anyone with advanced healing abilities he still had the adamantium skull in the film

golem370
Wasn't Doom in 05 basic a weaker Magneto with metal? If so he should win easy.

KingD19
He was basically completely metal, strong enough to scrap with Thing, and invulnerable to the point that a HT Supernova only superheated him. And his lightning was extremely powerful.

carthage
Victor all three rounds

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
round one goes to Barakapool but not by much. in the first FF film dooms armour was incredibly resilient but was in some scenes coming off in small chunks.

I re-watched FF recently and, for the life of me, I don't recall a single instance where small chunks were being knocked off (only some instances where skin came off so the metal shell could show through). HT's nova heat started melting him, but even then he was still mobile until they locked his joints into place. Doom's body was described as turning into a substance "harder than diamond" and "stronger than titanium or carbon steel".

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
his skull is laced. X rays show the same grafting process as wolverine, though decapitation is useful for killing anyone with advanced healing abilities he still had the adamantium skull in the film

2015 Doom could still TK rip apart whatever is not adamantium-laced. If he can casually make people's skulls explode, he could more than likely TK-rip out organs and such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.