MCU Spiderman vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Pre-Logan Wolverine

Who wins

KingD19
Spidey would web his hands quick, then beat him unconscious and sling him around until he stopped moving.

TheVaultDweller
Spiderman webs him up while making wisecracks.

Dreampanther
Probably depends on whether Wolverine's claws would be able to cut Spider-Man's webs. Not saying that would necessarily give him the win, but without his webs Spider-Man could be forced to close in, which would play to Wolverine's strengths.

Although, if I was Spider-Man and my webs didn't work on him, I would just stand on a building and drop rocks on Wolverine's head until I got bored.

ShadowFyre
If he webbed his wrist together logan could do nothing.

TheVaultDweller
^^^ Exactly. Web his wrists together, then his legs. Game over.

TethAdamTheRock
Or knock him out

ShadowFyre
Kinda hard to judge this Spidey, the only time it looked lime he was serious about hurting somebody was when he threw the shield at Bucky, that would have easily killed him. But he yelled catch or something and gave him heads up so hard to tell.

steverules_2
Wolverine would lose and lose hard

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules_2
Wolverine would lose and lose hard This. Spidey knocks him senseless. This is the strongest live action Spidey we've had yet.

Silent Master
Logan is a moron and loses 10/10.

Impediment
Spidey wins, no contest.

Surtur
There is no question the claws could cut the webbing IMO.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Kinda hard to judge this Spidey, the only time it looked lime he was serious about hurting somebody was when he threw the shield at Bucky, that would have easily killed him. But he yelled catch or something and gave him heads up so hard to tell.

This is the MCU, heroes just sometimes out of the blue try to murder you. Just ask why Captain America secretly feels a little nervous whenever Thor enters a room he is in.

ShadowFyre
Lol. Is that off of something or were you joking?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Surtur
There is no question the claws could cut the webbing IMO.

Not necessarily, adamantium is without a doubt stronger than spideys webbing but wolverine isn't, he doesn't have the strength to break out of it. His webbing is incredibly strong.

KingD19
Also his claws can cut it. But he has to be in a position to actually make a cutting motion with his claws

Surtur
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol. Is that off of something or were you joking?

No I'm just making a reference to the time Thor tried to murder Captain America by swinging a hammer at him with such force that when it hit caps shield it leveled the surrounding forest.

Surtur
Not necessarily, adamantium is without a doubt stronger than spideys webbing but wolverine isn't, he doesn't have the strength to break out of it. His webbing is incredibly strong.

Yeah but remember his adamantium is like magic basically though. Remember when he got blasted by Deadpool's eye beams and he blocked it and wasn't even budged an inch?

It doesn't have to make sense, but he will cut that webbing. He is Wolverine, all he does is either stab or cut things..or get stabbed or cut by things.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by KingD19
Also his claws can cut it. But he has to be in a position to actually make a cutting motion with his claws This. For example:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/23/64/be2364dae287615c2331219dc8798479.jpg

steverules_2
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This. For example:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/23/64/be2364dae287615c2331219dc8798479.jpg

Doesn't count since it's comics.

My point is though that's spideys webbing is strong, wolverine has to be strong enough to cut through the webbing and he isn't. From past movies, it's caught police cars and stopped a high speed train...wolverine isn't gonna create enough power to cut through it.

Arachnid1
Doesn't count since it's comics.

My point is though that's spideys webbing is strong, wolverine has to be strong enough to cut through the webbing and he isn't. From past movies, it's caught police cars and stopped a high speed train...wolverine isn't gonna create enough power to cut through it. Yes, I realize it doesn't count here, but I see no reason it still wouldn't work. I'm not using the comic strip as a feat, I'm using it as an example. Web him up and he wont be able to move a muscle.

steverules_2
Shoulda used the time he webbed up Iron man, far more impressive example

Surtur
This. For example:

I think he is pooping his pants in this particular image.

Surtur
Shoulda used the time he webbed up Iron man, far more impressive example

Lol what? Then again, I have also heard about him webbing up The Thing. It might not have been normal webbing though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
I think he is pooping his pants in this particular image.

He's not, he freed himself in moments.

Also, a non-fight scenario.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I choose to believe he is.

StiltmanFTW
Doesn't matter what you choose to believe, as you got painfully reminded about in the Vs. forum.

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

Surtur
Doesn't matter what you choose to believe, as you got painfully reminded about in the Vs. forum.

I know, if only we had some biography information from a book to help us decide.

Arachnid1

Also, a non-fight scenario. Are we thinking of the same instance?

Because I remember it being a fight. Spidey goes apeshit with webbing, renders IM immobile, walks up to him, beats him, and rips off his helmet before having words. He pretty clearly had IM at his mercy for a couple of pages. He could have caved Tony's skull in there if he wanted actually.

It's been a damn long time since I've read that comic though, so you're free to correct me.

Genesis-Soldier
wolverine can cut it but does need the motion to initiate the action. even though spidey can sling him up ^^^ can he actually figure out that decapitation is the only way to kill logan ?

steverules_2

Did he? I'm sure he had to wait till the webbing dissolved?

Arachnid1
Did he? I'm sure he had to wait till the webbing dissolved? He's right, I've got the full run on my PC (ASM 544) and just pulled it up.

Pete took out his repulsors and IM had to wait for them to come back online which takes a bit. IM breaks free using all his repulsors after 6 pages of dialogue. Still cool though. Pete had him at his mercy there for a while, and comfortably won the fight.

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
wolverine can cut it but does need the motion to initiate the action. even though spidey can sling him up ^^^ can he actually figure out that decapitation is the only way to kill logan ? No need to kill him. He can get the win via KO, or web him up rendering him immobile. Pete could literally waltz up, and restrain Wolverines arms behind his back until he gives and Wolverine wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

steverules_2
I thought stiltman was on about wolverine

Arachnid1
I thought stiltman was on about wolverine Oh yeah, if he's talking about Wolverine, I agree with you. I thought he was talking about IM.

EDIT: Why are we looking comics again? Or Iron Man? We can't even apply the feats here

Either way, movie versions, Spidey wins. Comfortably. He can KO without wasting webbing too.

steverules_2
Oh yeah, if he's talking about Wolverine, I agree with you. I thought he was talking about IM.

EDIT: Why are we looking comics again? Or Iron Man? We can't even apply the feats here

Either way, movie versions, Spidey wins. Comfortably. He can KO without wasting webbing too.

Cuz you posted a pic of wolverine webbed up, it's all your fault

Where's a mod to ban you and your troll ways?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.