Bright (2017) Netflix original

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Set in a world where mystical creatures live side by side with humans. A human cop is forced to work with an Orc to find a weapon everyone is prepared to kill for.

Directed by David Ayer and written by Ayer and Max Landis. The film stars Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, Noomi Rapace, and Lucy Fry

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5519340/

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2016/11/will-smith-joel-edgerton-start-work-on-cop-movie-bright.jpg

Premise reminds me a little of Alien Nation (1988) which I loved back when it came out and it's aged rather well as it's still a decent SciFi buddy-cop film. So will definitely watch this when Netflix releases later this year.

Firefly218
I'm genuinely excited for this

Flyattractor
Been there. Seen it. Full of Meh.

Robtard
Originally posted by Firefly218
I'm genuinely excited for this

Yeah, same. Smith isn't a favorite of mine, though I do often enjoy his films regardless. Ayer is a good director/writer, despite a few misses, imo.

Patient_Leech
Saw this trailer during the Oscars and it looked cool. And I didn't even realize Noomi Rapace was in it... hell yeah.

ares834
Sounds fun.

BruceSkywalker
prolly will pass unless convinced otherwise

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
prolly will pass unless convinced otherwise

I'll convince the shit out of you, Bruceo!

jaden101
Reminds me of Alien Nation.

Surtur
Sounds interesting, but I like netflix so I hope what they are doing doesn't backfire. I only say it because they are shelling out big money for big names in their films. I heard they are paying $100 million for a Martin Scorcese film called "The Irishman". Though I'll admit I'm much more confident on that film finding success.

quanchi112
More fantasy is a good thing.

Patient_Leech
Just watched the teaser again and it looks like it could be really cool. I did recognize Noomi this time.

And hopefully Ayer will have better control over there on Netflix and this won't suck like Suicide Squad.

playa1258
This shows how big Netflix is getting.

Surtur
The future is online. It's just annoying to go out to the theater these days. Over priced food, you can't pause it if you have to get up to go to the bathroom, etc.

Why do you think some theaters are selling booze now? Anything to keep up.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Surtur
Why do you think some theaters are selling booze now? Anything to keep up.

And fancier seats. All the theaters in my city have upgraded to big, spacious, recliners with assigned seating, which is actually kind of annoying if you want to meet a friend and not have the seats sell out.

playa1258
Originally posted by Surtur
The future is online. It's just annoying to go out to the theater these days. Over priced food, you can't pause it if you have to get up to go to the bathroom, etc.

Why do you think some theaters are selling booze now? Anything to keep up. Which has studios worrying.

Patient_Leech
Was recently reminded of this. Not sure what the ****, but I'm intrigued...

NWDeye-vDLE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.