Thanos Vs Superboy Prime, DOS Doomsday & WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

DarkSaint85
Every fanboy comes in and says their character soloes, even if they're on a team, because that's how fragile they are.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Every fanboy comes in and says their character soloes, even if they're on a team, because that's how fragile they are.

Lmao. I was gonna say prime solos

carver9
Thanos solos.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

ShadowFyre
Im gonna have to go against the grain here. Thats a tough lineup. Thanos can win sure but I dont think hes gonna just roll ovwr these guys.

ghostman
carver has a fat booty

LordofBrooklyn
PRIME SOLOS!!!!

Galan007
Thanos gets stomped.

This is a spite thread, tbh. srsly

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
PRIME SOLOS!!!! Based on ?

leonidas
thanos gets crushed here. he'd be smart enough to know that and would simply run away and prep for a rematch. any of the 3 could give him a hella fight. together he's totally f*****.

iceman24567
Thanos gets wrecked

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Superior STRENGTH, POWER, SPEED AND INVULNERABILITY!!!

StiltmanFTW
Superior STRENGTH, POWER, SPEED AND INVULNERABILITY!!!

And his fist in your anus.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And his fist in your anus.

I WILL BEAT THE PROPER RESPECT INTO YOU!!!!

quanchi112
Superior STRENGTH, POWER, SPEED AND INVULNERABILITY!!! Baseless claims. Superboy can hurt him and Krypto can cause him to bleed. These are characters far weaker than Thanos so their goes the invulnerability claim. He's also painfully immature, prone to whining, etc.

Thanos would have a field day on someone as psychologically weak as Prime.

LordofBrooklyn
Baseless claims. Superboy can hurt him and Krypto can cause him to bleed. These are characters far weaker than Thanos so their goes the invulnerability claim. He's also painfully immature, prone to whining, etc.

Thanos would have a field day on someone as psychologically weak as Prime.

Thanos was BLOODIED by Gamora and Namor.

SUPERBOY PRIME REIGNS SUPREME!!!!

quanchi112
Thanos was BLOODIED by Gamora and Namor.

SUPERBOY PRIME REIGNS SUPREME!!!! Namor broke every bone in his hand. Superboy did no such thing. Also I didn't claim Thanos was invulnerable. You claimed Prime was which I just disproved and rather easily.

Do not make baseless and exaggerated claims. Thanos would Bfr doomsday or the Hulk pretty quickly. He'd use tactics against this lot and simply win.

LordofBrooklyn
Namor broke every bone in his hand. Superboy did no such thing. Also I didn't claim Thanos was invulnerable. You claimed Prime was which I just disproved and rather easily.

Do not make baseless and exaggerated claims. Thanos would Bfr doomsday or the Hulk pretty quickly. He'd use tactics against this lot and simply win.

Prime has SUPERIOR invulnerability as well as STRENGTH, SPEED, and overall power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.