Vader vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Instead of being chopped up and fried on Mustafar, Vader kills Obi Wan and makes his way back to Coruscant to overthrow Palpatine and take control of the newly formed Empire. He has time to rest up and prepare fully. Is he ready to defeat Sidious and take over as dark lord? All out in the same location Mace fought Sidious.

Rebel95
Wrong section, my bad

What do you guys think though

Kurk
Going off of the movie Vader should win

quanchi112
Sidious wins.

NewGuy01
I wonder what the effect of killing Obi-Wan would have on Vader. Would it make him stronger, strong enough to kill Palpatine, or would he be weakened like Kylo was?

Well, that aside, I think Palpatine'd still have an edge over him. However... If Padme's death lead him to the same realization it did after his surgery, the resulting bloodrage would probably obliterate Sidious.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I wonder what the effect of killing Obi-Wan would have on Vader. Would it make him stronger, strong enough to kill Palpatine, or would he be weakened like Kylo was?

Well, that aside, I think Palpatine'd still have an edge over him. However... If Padme's death lead him to the same realization it did after his surgery, the resulting bloodrage would probably obliterate Sidious.

Yeah, pretty much.

relentless1
Vader would win this, George says if Ani didn't get the chop he'd have been able to beat the Emperor

Azronger
Vader blitzes thumb up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ob1eFi0hw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.