Spider-Man Foes vs. Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
Dr. Octopus
Mysterio
The Spot
Sandman
Electro (Mad Tinker Upgrade)
Rhino
Lizard
Alistair Smythe (Spider-Slayer Armor)
Overdrive
Kraven

Doc Ock decides to take over Gotham and assembles a Team to help him. The Team gets to Gotham through a spothole unnoticed.

This is a scenario, so they don't face the entirety of Gotham at once. They can build a headquarter and accumulate resources. So I'm kind of asking for a bit of creativity here. How far do you guys think they would come or who would stop them?

StiltmanFTW
They - Bat rogues - run away to Metropolis...

spetznaz
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Dr. Octopus
Mysterio
The Spot
Sandman
Electro (Mad Tinker Upgrade)
Rhino
Lizard
Alistair Smythe (Spider-Slayer Armor)
Overdrive
Kraven

Doc Ock decides to take over Gotham and assembles a Team to help him. The Team gets to Gotham through a spothole unnoticed.

This is a scenario, so they don't face the entirety of Gotham at once. They can build a headquarter and accumulate resources. So I'm kind of asking for a bit of creativity here. How far do you guys think they would come or who would stop them?

Some would be harder to take down, others easier. As a team they are formidable, but they could never take over Gotham. That city is just trouble. You have the usual Bat heroes, who are best handled with intellect rather than powers and abilities. Add to that various groups operating in the City that would eventually rise up against any body that was taking over. From the local hoodlums and mafia families that would push back against intruders once the Bat family was taken out (IF the Bat family was taken out, and that's a strong if), to masked/costumed villains that would do the same, to even organized groups like the Court of Owls and the Colony who might have a thing or two to say.

Gotham is just bad news. I would honestly rather make a play for Metropolis and try and confront Big Blue.

And talking about the spit curled one - in the Rise of the Batmen (where the Colony was introduced) it was shown that Batman had a contingency of sorts where if things went awry (e.g. missing for some time), a call would be placed to a certain mild-mannered reporter who works at the Daily Planet.

Although Gotham Girl would probably be all that was needed, and even then she'd probably not be even required.

Gotham is an evil city. I'd recommend Central City or Metropolis. Even Bludhaven is messed up.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by spetznaz
And talking about the spit curled one - in the Rise of the Batmen (where the Colony was introduced) it was shown that Batman had a contingency of sorts where if things went awry (e.g. missing for some time), a call would be placed to a certain mild-mannered reporter who works at the Daily Planet.

Although Gotham Girl would probably be all that was needed, and even then she'd probably not be even required. No outside help of course, see this more of a "under the dome" scenario, calling heros from the outside defeats the purpose of this thread.

Who Girl?

StiltmanFTW
Gotham Girl. Gotham's sister. I told you about them stick out tongue

spetznaz
No outside help of course, see this more of a "under the dome" scenario, calling heros from the outside defeats the purpose of this thread.

Who Girl?
Gotham Girl is the sister to Gotham, who beat up the JLA. Weird power set - they are as powerful as is needed to stop a threat, thus their power levels vary. However, it is a bit of a bad trade since as they use their powers their life force is used up. They can be normal for decades, Superman for a few years ...or a god for a few hours.

But anyways - Gotham is an evil city. I'd probably be rooting for the Spidey villains.

Flyattractor
They all die. Cause Etrigan the Demon lives in Gotham.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They all die. Cause Etrigan the Demon lives in Gotham.
A lord of Hell in Gotham. Again, that city is messed up.

Flyattractor
A lord of Hell in Gotham. Again, that city is messed up.

Welcome to Gotham City. The 2nd crazies city in comics.

Would be fun to hear Etrigan come up for rhymes on the horrible things He would do to Doc Ock..

What rhymes with Roasted Calamari?

spetznaz
Welcome to Gotham City. The 2nd crazies city in comics.

Would be fun to hear Etrigan come up for rhymes on the horrible things He would do to Doc Ock..

What rhymes with Roasted Calamari?

Obvious question - what's the craziest?

Parmaniac
Alabama

Flyattractor
Alabama
That is a state
Obvious question - what's the craziest?
That would be Mega City 1

Parmaniac
That's what Alabama wants you to think

Flyattractor
Thats why AlaBlamba ROCKS HARD!!!!!!

spetznaz
That is a state

That would be Mega City 1

Ah yes. That should definitely take the top spot of places I wouldn't want to live in.

Flyattractor
I recall making a Spidey Foes vs MC1... It didn't end well for the Spidey Foes

JayDaDon
I wouldn't underestimate Doc ock's genius in gotham. In these past 10 years he's been getting one hell of a push with his threat level being on a much grander scale than ever before.

Zack M
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I wouldn't underestimate Doc ock's genius in gotham. In these past 10 years he's been getting one hell of a push with his threat level being on a much grander scale than ever before.

Prometheus is smarter than Dock ock. He did take down the JLA, after all. He even created a suit that had plans for most of the metahumans on earth.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They - Bat rogues - run away to Metropolis... Gotham is Metropolis

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Zack M
Prometheus is smarter than Dock ock. He did take down the JLA, after all. He even created a suit that had plans for most of the metahumans on earth.
Prom is a Gotham Hero?
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Gotham is Metropolis
Yeah but they would have to cross a pretty wide river to get there. Totally not worth the effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.